Talk live wallpaper | Discussion

Rep: (1095)
Discussion of "live" wallpaper

Discussion | Catalog of "live" wallpaper пїЅ | KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker

Attention Live wallpaper is a pre-installed program for Android 2.1. On devices with a different operating system, they will not work.
Here you can ask your questions about the wallpaper for Live wallpaper. If you want to lay out the wallpaper, use -Wallpaper for Live wallpaper - Collection.Pay special attention that no discussion is allowed in the Collection. Ask all the questions here.

Post has been editedwasherron - 09.03.19, 13:16
Reason for editing: Amendments.

Rep: (26)
Prompt, and there is a live wallpaper for 24 hours as in mac os and miui?

Rep: (3)
Lads hack please anyone GRUBL - live wallpaper, I could not get through a lucky patcher, I will be very grateful, thank you.

Rep: (14)
* volhv75doc, Well if the analogy, here - My Weather Forecast & Widgets (Weather Now Forecast & Widgets) Itself take many years at the 9th android work while I did not try on the 10th

Rep: (20)
There is something like a live wallpaper with a pixel? Set all those, I went with a bang, but already fed)

Rep: (2)
Hello, tell me where to find the Cosmic Flow oboiny. All you have do not want to run. Maybe someone can make a video for at least Videolive wallpaper. Android 8.

Rep: (41)
Greetings! Someone tell me where to get such a beauty?
Attached Image

Maybe someone will come in handy stock wallpaper and live virtually all firms producing Androyd and EPL in Google Photoshttps: //photos.google.…9hWk80bm5XUV9ITlJ4S3R3

Rep: (9197)
* nebbio It seems like it

Attached files

Attached filemovie.mp4(8.94 MB)

Post has been editedD.A.R.K. angel - 12.03.20, 20:06

Rep: (41)
* D.A.R.K. angel It seems much, but it is not. No parallax.

Rep: (273)
Hello.
Who are these?Catalog "live" wallpaper (Post Mr @ ck # 93023676)
When you try to remove the wallpaper from the collection, the application crashes.
10 Android, OnePlus 6T.

Rep: (0)
Tell me, please: Is it possible to install live wallpaper only on screen (lock screen)? Or is it actually depends on the wallpaper (as defined by the developers)?

Rep: (7)
* Ladybug88 It depends on your firmware. I miui- can be separately put on the block or table

Who can make this gif file in the file that would be set as live wallpaper?
Thank.

Attached images
Attached Image

Greetings to all. I've recently installed a program for live wallpapers, wallpaper class, but I can not tell them to anyone. Who knows where the files are stored live wallpaper?

For example, I recently installed parralaks wallpaper, godnota. But I searched through all the folders but have not found their tracks. Program wallpaper craft. In keshe empty, Ruth got dripped deeper still nothing (the system recognizes the parallax as a live wallpaper ).

Is it possible to remove the parallax wallpaper?
Is there any software (programs tracker) which keeps track of all of the program as where he writes?

I know a lot of tedious and wrote apologize in advance.

Py.sy. redmi body note 5a, android 7, miui 11, root has magisk

Prompt, whether there is a program with parallax switching function for any of their own images similar to how it is done in iOS? Bought and downloaded a few pieces, there is a beautiful multi-layered wallpaper with a strong sense of depth, there are catalogs with conventional wallpaper, but to take it your wallpaper and simply to roll them parallax effect is not found. It seems that these do not exist.

Rep: (7)
* aspen63 In some prog, with parallax, you can create your

Hello! Do you have someone that's such 3d wallpaper?

Attached images
Attached Image

I would like to ask a question on a controversial topic, MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers ( В«Superoboi" with MIUI 12)
On the Internet a bunch vidos and you install the wallpaper, but I did not manage to do it. I rested in the inability to install screens blocking third-party applications that have not much to split hairs, I just put it on the lock screen static picture of Mars, actually me all happy nevertheless decided to address a couple of questions:
1. There is a way to circumvent this trash (11mu RN7) to the inability to acquire a lock screens.
2. Is there a way to cut a video file, grab or something of that sort of APKshki wallpaper. The idea about takaya- take mp4 file with spinning planet and put it on the lock screen, though, and a crutch, but the difference will not be any.
3. Does anyone have the link to the static valpery Mars I found, but the Earth does. It is from the lock screen.
So far, my version looks so-

Attached files

Attached fileScreenrecorder-2020-05-18-17-21-16-691.mp4(40.16 MB)

How to remove MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers ( В«Superoboi" with MIUI 12)?

Rep: (17)
I would like to find a live wallpaper with firmware Flyme 8 can somewhere there already?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 22:40