Talk live wallpaper | Discussion

Rep: (1095)
Discussion of "live" wallpaper

Discussion | Catalog of "live" wallpaper пїЅ | KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker

Attention Live wallpaper is a pre-installed program for Android 2.1. On devices with a different operating system, they will not work.
Here you can ask your questions about the wallpaper for Live wallpaper. If you want to lay out the wallpaper, use -Wallpaper for Live wallpaper - Collection.Pay special attention that no discussion is allowed in the Collection. Ask all the questions here.

Post has been editedwasherron - 09.03.19, 13:16
Reason for editing: Amendments.

Rep: (62)
It has been a lot of time and time since the start of the publication of the documentation documentation on the wallpaper, and the cat wept (I and the market went through everything)
Yes, and those few wallpapers that appeared ... well, in general, they are not of the same level as "water", which comes pre-installed.
:(

Rep: (135)
Samsung I5700 (Spica) - Firmware (OS 2.x) (Post # 4011363)
there is

Rep: (31)
And where can I get a standard live wallpaper with nexus?

Rep: (1)
S_Tat @ 27.2.10, 17:16*
And where can I get a standard live wallpaper with nexus?

.apk ponahodil, but on i570EDDJB2 take off when choosing a wallpaper: (

upd: libraries because of which ponakhodil took off. But the wallpaper works only in viewing: (

upd 2: what would it be necessary to reboot O_o

Post has been editedSpiritofwill - 27.02.10, 22:41

SpiritOfWill, please give me a link

S_Tat, uh ... based on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630151

http://forum.samdroid.net/threads/169-Kak-...er-ot-Nexus-One
wrote a brief instruction, but you have to reboot after installing each wallpaper: (

thank. sorry grass is white :)

Does Seeds_of_Life respond to clicks? I can not do it as in the second screenshot

Post has been editedS_Tat - 01.03.10, 00:18

S_Tat @ 28.2.10, 21:16*
Does Seeds_of_Life respond to clicks? I can not do it as in the second screenshot

need double tap

Rep: (32)
How on the hero to start it? Is there a firmware or some method?

Rep: (1327)
LeAdReW,
In the cap in red letters.

Rep: (32)
_Woland_,
I read that in red letters, so I asked. I have 2.1 and when installing the wallpaper picker it starts but does not load the wallpaper, is there any way to install it?

Rep: (1327)
LeAdReW,
I suppose it makes sense to ask in the topic on the firmware whether your custom firmware supports Live Wallpapers. In different custom in different ways.

Rep: (9)
Are there any instructions on how to create such wallpaper?

Rep: (0)
Good evening..
Could you advise a solution to this problem ..
I'm trying to put an animated wallpaper, I'm doing what I need.
Put LiveWallpaperPicker.apk, appeared in me choosing the source of the wallpaper "Animated Background Pictures", select the wallpaper and it gives the error "Sorry. Live Wallpaper Picker application (process android.process.acore) stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Phone: Spica, OS 2.1-update 1, firmware: i5700XEIK3, kernel: 2.6.29 with root, build: ECLAIR.XXJC3
firmware, lunch with samdroid, 5 screens - all garbage ..
It seems everything should work? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Thank.

Rep: (5)
uncfoose
Try to install a new firmware :)
I know that live wallpapers do not work with the Pantheon.

Why does not my wallpaper have a touch? ????

Rep: (273)
vo_sa @ 21.3.10, 14:38*
It seems everything should work? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Perhaps there are not enough 2 libraries, look for samdroids.
vo_sa @ 21.3.10, 14:38*
Why does not my wallpaper have a touch? ????

They react, but as it is inhibited and there must be a double tap. Check can on the wallpaper seed, it is best seen there :)

Rep: (5)
Check can on the wallpaper seed, it is best seen there.

at random, nothing happened.

found that work :)

I downloaded NexuMod from the market (multi-colored squares run in 4 directions). Here, too, the touch does not work. chtoli version is not the same?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Very beautiful wallpaper Live Waterpaper. In the market there. They respond to pressing and tilting the device on the spoke with JBC + LkMod. Slightly slow down on High, but tolerable.
Downloaded and wallpaper with hemp. Liked, calm such. Only pixelation is visible: (
EarthRot is beautiful and a lot of settings. Even loads cloud data;)

Rep: (15)
And now the question on filling is where everyone takesLiveWallpaperPicker.apk ?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 15:30