> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

List Master Pro | Keep all your lists in one place

Rep: (3546)
List Master Pro
Version: 2.0.7

Last update of the program in the header:2.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Keep all your lists in one place. The program is flexible enough to keep your shopping list, task list, things, collection of films, or any other list.

Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/codefusiondev...list-master-pro
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.cjb.listmasterpro

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.cjb.listmasterpro/
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 2.0.7
Attached fileList_Master_Pro_v2.0.7.apk(297.74 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (277)
tell me what -That synchronization, unloading is provided in the BB?

Rep: (0)
pancake with synchronized by Google if it would nebylo prices

1. Cool would be if there was a corresponding utility for windose - very inconvenient to a lot of information in the phone to dial
2. It is bad that the nesting of notes in the list is limited to one level: note and podzametka
3. Too bad that can not podzametku from one note to another rearranged via the context menu
4. Podzametki not collapsed, as a note - in terms of detail
5. ddi82, I agree 100%
6. When you export and then import everything falls into place - podzametki remain where they were. BUT! When you export (in the xml, of course), and then editing the file on your PC and then import (structure, of course, stored, nothing is broken), the entire nesting straying - all podzametki become notes - on a par with "ex-parent", which is a pity, because both because of paragraph 1 had to rule in a conventional notebook =)

Bottom line: despite all these disadvantages, the program is very happy, because it is unique - one that has the import and export lists udelyvaet all there ColorNote and others. Cons she is quite tolerable, but otherwise very comfortable. I use it to store a list of movies that you need to download, as well as made it the instance schedule / work - conveniently using podzametok
Ladder authors. We are waiting for development.

Post has been editedshodany - 10.03.11, 21:30

Rep: (4)
shodany @ 25.02.2011, 04:04*
2. It is bad that the nesting of notes in the list is limited to one level: note and podzametka

I have not seen such programs? I am looking for a kakraz. on the VM was full

crutch56,
No, I take this andColornote

Rep: (19)
not bad..

Rep: (6)
Share the latest version :)

I found a much easier program Memento database. It should be a little bit to understand it and create what you want and how you want.

Rep: (4)
v2.2.0?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 04:44