> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Sleep Up | The program helps sleep

Rep: (6)
Sleep up
Version: 1.2.9

Last update of the program in the header:31.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Sleep Up! - overcomes insomnia According to the developers - after listening to bedtime 15 minutes this program can increase the phase of deep (Slow) sleep up to 5 times.

What is the "deep sleep phase"?
Quality of sleep does not depend on the duration and on the type. Efficiency 6 hours of deep sleep is much higher than the 12-hour fast. "Deep sleep" has a decisive role on human health during the night. During the "deep sleep" you will not hear background noise, and at this point harder to wake you. After such a dream you will feel better and more energetic. He has a positive effect on the health, well-being and development of the organism. It is believed that the "deep sleep" is associated with the restoration of energy.

How SleepUp works!
The program reproduces audio О± and Оґ wave reaching the physical and mental relaxation О±-waves, then gradually adjusting to synchronize Оґ-waves.

Not tested since I sleep all right: rolleyes:

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/cn.meilisnow.sleepup/
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.2.9 Attached filesleep_up_1.2.9.apk (7.12 MB)

Version: 1.2.9 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/823423/sleep_up_1.2.9._Rus.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 15.02.11, 18:21
Reason for editing: added Russian version

Rep: (323)
every day to chop off instantly
sleep 7 hours (this seems to be a lot)
on state of health at the time of waking it seems that he did not sleep: sveta:

proverims: spiteful:

Then say whether sleep helped: D

Rep: (104)
The main thing that woke up then, there is any after waves: lol:

Rep: (323)
mantiss @ 31.01.2011, 22:40*
The main thing that woke up then, after the waves there any

quiet you: rofl:

If someone goes to sleep + a dream place: blush:
M
Check outForum Rules!
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 02.02.11, 20:52

Rep: (28)
check

upd
lulls

Post has been editedspaser888 - 01.02.11, 01:40

Rep: (76)
spaser888 @ 01.02.2011, 03:02*
upd
lulls

are you over 38 minutes okay? )))

Rep: (0)
mailrib,
It would be interesting if written in a week with the words "fucking work slept. Works sfuha"

Rep: (139)
It is necessary to test a ... Although I do not trust this Hypnosis chemosis :)

Rep: (179)
XLI schA on the protest. I hope not to get fired

Rep: (16)
Set. I listen. Asleep.
In the morning, a feeling ... that all night drinking, walking and devils what he did ...
Question .. with whom and where: D

Rep: (28)
so really asleep: beee:

Rep: (111)
I do not trust all these binaural waves, what is the guarantee that after prolonged use of the program (or the technology itself) the brain will continue to work normally, and the impact of the waves does not affect his work as a whole? Where is the guarantee that then without any intervention at all get to sleep in a normal state?
andid 7:00 is a little considered normal 8 hours is the minimum, after such a lack of sleep everyday, if it continues for a long time, may develop chronic fatigue, and if the person enough sleep a day, 4 hours, then 100% of life expectancy is reduced about 20 years, and even at 30, and this is no joke .. sleep at all bad joke;)
A program does not shake, I hope moderators of this post for the flood will not consider.

Rep: (22)
You Th? It is impossible to listen to! It's an audio-drug that US special services have developed.
INFA wiki.

Rep: (34)
Put no hunting, no links to Mouzon or title?

Kym76 @ 01.02.2011, 16:29*
Set. I listen. Asleep.
In the morning, a feeling ... that all night drinking, walking and devils what he did ...
Question .. with whom and where

it is your essence as a dwarf: D

Posted 01-02-2011, 17:41:

I also went to sleep: D

Rep: (139)
cans94 @ 01.02.2011, 18:10*
You Th? It is impossible to listen to! It's an audio-drug that US special services have developed.

What this AUDIONARKOTIK - the truth. And the fact that developed in the United States - where such infa ??

Rep: (5)
>>>>>You Th? It is impossible to listen to! It's an audio-drug that US special services have developed.
INFA wiki.

: Feyspalma:

mda
such impressionable and cowardly here should not be allowed
First: on the same Wikipedia says that audio drugs - bullshit.
Second: I suppose sitting in the kitchen under the table and wondered how to hide from the machinations of the US?

Rep: (249)
zeba1 @ 01.02.2011, 16:42*
Put no hunting, no links to Mouzon or title?

Download APK, change the file extension to rar, unpack and get the tune out of the bend.

steelrat26 @ 01.02.2011, 19:56*
>>>>>You Th? It is impossible to listen to! It's an audio-drug that US special services have developed.
INFA wiki.

: Feyspalma:

mda
such impressionable and cowardly here should not be allowed
First: on the same Wikipedia says that audio drugs - bullshit.
Second: I suppose sitting in the kitchen under the table and wondered how to hide from the machinations of the US?

1, which is paranoid)

Posted 01-02-2011, 18:23:

then we all narkomanyXD

Posted 01-02-2011, 18:26:

Enotovod,
and how does it work?
if it is of course left: D

Post has been editedKomiss - 01.02.11, 18:27
Reason for editing: ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 22:56