> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Web Talks | RSS reader, reading voice, synchronization with Google

Rep: (104)
Web Talks
Version: 1.0.5 lite

Last update of the program in the header:31.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:

RSS reader, reads the voice sync with Google. At the expense of Russian do not know, I have not set Russian voice.
Screenshots not mine))
Description in English:
Their usage mode is as simple as opening the application, dictate the title of the web to listen (eg "Play NBA.com"), or selecting it from our list of favorite websites, and the application will begin to dictate the latest posts published in this web.

How many times have you desired, for example, hear "New York Times" while driving, or listen on your headphones "NBA.com" way at the University, or just listen to your Google Reader's subscriptions while travelling by metro or by bus?

WebTalks uses advanced technology that enables synchronization with "Google Reader". Thus, you can listen to your Google Reader subscriptions, and will be marking as read the posts that you are listening. The application also implements offline mode so that the webs are loaded when there is mobile coverage, and you can enjoy them even when travelling by Metro.

The application can be used with the headset button for your convenience:
- Single click: Pause / Play
- Double click: Next post

In addition, we have been very aware of people with vision problems, which find it hard to use his smartphone due to size limitations screen.
To do this, WebTalks implements voice recognition technology to launch the web you want to listen, and also implements voice synthesis technology to listen to the news contained in that website.

Benefits of the FULL version:
- The application is multi language. Before dictating an entry detects the language and does so in the appropriate language.
- Ad-free version, with more space for reading
- In addition to portrait orientation, you can enjoy landscape orientation, useful for Tablets

Description via Google translator:
Their usage mode is as simple as opening the application, dictate the title to listen to the web (for example, "Play NBA.com"), or by selecting it from our list of favorite sites, and application will begin to dictate the latest posts published in this network.

How many times have you wanted, for example, hear "New York Times" in the driving time, or listen on headphones "NBA.com" way at the University, or just listen to your Google Reader's subscriptions while traveling by metro or by bus?

WebTalks uses advanced technology that provide synchronization with "Google Reader". So you can listen to your Google Reader subscriptions, and will mark the message as read, what you listen to. The application also implements offline mode so that the tissues are loaded when there is mobile, and you can enjoy them even when traveling by Metro.

The application can be used with the headset button for your convenience:
- Single click: Pause /
- Double click: Next post

In addition, we are very aware of people with vision problems that are difficult to use your smartphone screen size limitations.
To do this, WebTalks implements voice recognition technology to launch the web you want to listen, and also implements voice synthesis technology to listen to the news contained in this website.

Advantages of the full version:
- application for multiple languages. Before dictating entry detects the language and does so in the appropriate language.
- Ad-free version, with more space for reading
- In addition to portrait orientation, you can enjoy the landscape, useful for tablets

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.0.5 lite
Attached filed85d4368_2b02_11e0_ad29_00505690390e.apk(584.29 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.02.11, 22:18

Rep: (104)
try who have a Russian voice, working or not? And just as the normal reader RCC)

Rep: (0)
On the Acer beTouch E110 (Android 1.5) does not plow.

Post has been editedHyperAthlon - 07.02.11, 18:47

Rep: (21)
I put (for fun). Russian reading, but no TTS settings.

Rep: (4)
It has long been thought of looking for such a program, for it could only dream of. And here I came. She exists. I am glad. Thanks to all.

Post has been editedsp1inter - 05.01.12, 14:30

Rep: (1)
sp1inter @ 05.01.2012, 15:29*
I am glad

that the program does not work?

Rep: (16)
I Bought Webtalks 2.0.9. Works good. I put engines with SVOX (Russian) and Ivona. Integration with Google Reader works: when reading news rss-marked Read. Phone without root, put apk can not.

Post has been editedklisanor - 27.08.12, 14:12

Rep: (8)
klisanor @ 27.08.2012, 17:50*
Phone without root, put apk can not.

sadness! :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 11:37