> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Resco Radio | Internet radio

Rep: (3546)
Resco radio
version: 2.10

Last update of the program in the header:18.01.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Internet radio.

Listen to thousands of radio stations (supports Shoutcast / Icecast), use the quick search to find your favorite station, or display the lyrics.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 2.10 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1333436/RescoRadio_v2.10.apk
Version: 2.01 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1101922/Resco_Radio_v2.01_ru.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 18.01.12, 17:33
Reason for editing: 2.10

Rep: (211)
excellent vesch at NL wafer or wired internet, and the receiver does not catch an ordinary nifiga: grabli:

Rep: (186)
Oooh look and conductor release: rolleyes:

Rep: (211)
arhangel_87,
God forbid

Rep: (2)
The coolest thing with the ability to record ... Android taxis !!! Galaxy on native radio does not record, and it is pleased! |]]]

Rep: (3)
better radio inning

Rep: (9)
Tunein Radio lucse mnogo raz.

Post has been editedCaen - 27.01.11, 01:27

Rep: (1)
Odd, I did not understand how to add a new radio. not from the list poluchennyh..a it his own, those that the provider offers.

Rep: (781)
LTD! Just the program, which I did not have a WM6!
Welcome :)

P.S. Listen, the truth over 3G, after 3-5 minutes played station shuts up and is no longer played. ; (

Post has been editedcatmat - 27.01.11, 11:11

Rep: (0)
Odd, I did not understand how to add a new radio

Open your favorites (heart) - zmosh plus sign at the top - you choose the last item (Submit new radio) - you drive station address and so on.

It seems to be a good programka, but on my Galaxy plays, writes, "Media Player error", chose 20 stations ... nothing.

Rep: (7)
lumummmbu @ 01.02.2011, 14:55*
He writes the "Media Player error"

Similar garbage. How to overcome?

Rep: (1)
This radio has been losing flow !!! even through vayfay not listen

Rep: (12)
subscribe under the same flow loss problem that the garbage has become, over the cliff precipice, before writing flows when listening nemog and crashes right now, horseradish butter and that's it, you have to write as it is developed.

in the header is written that sort until February rbesplatno, and let's say I want to buy ..... where and how?

I read so like anything prog. When tapping the radio channel on the resume is often interrupted?

the program has been updated to 1.2, now works fine, cheers, I will continue to TEST.

Attached files

Attached fileResco_Radio_1.2.apk(429.89 KB)

Post has been editedKent @ vr - 15.03.11, 09:42

it is free or paid?

Oh shit. removed the main feature - the volume change regardless of the "Multimedia Volume"

the program is free, but the fact that the volume has become a general is bad, in the previous version was independent.

Kent @ vr @ 15.03.2011, 18:08*
the program is free, but the fact that the volume has become a general is bad, in the previous version was independent.

It may be in the paid version all right? I see no reason to remove such feature

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/22/20, 05:44