> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Test ping | checks the availability of IP addresses using ping

Rep: (34)
Test ping
Version 1.28

Last update of the program in the header:19.08.2015

screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description: The program is designed to quickly check the availability of ip addresses.

Description:
NEW !!! the program can work in the background ..

You can assign 20 addresses to quick check buttons and
set the type of check - one-time or using pings.
single type - according to the result of the check, the button text is colored red or green.
With the help of pings - testing is carried out with the help of pings, with the result displayed on the screen.
To configure ip addresses and inscriptions on the buttons, press and hold the button.
Button labels and IP addresses can also be downloaded from the file /TestPing/button.txt.
The file format is 20 lines, each line is labeled with a semicolon ip address or domain name:
www.google.com; 127.0.0.1
The result of the test will be displayed in color, sound or voice.
You can also check using a standard ping.
The result of the check will depend on the settings may:

1. pronounced in a voice (number of milliseconds)
2. will pronounce the reserved phrase for the range in which the ping result fell.
3. will synthesize the sound for the range in which the ping result fell.

also the result of the work is written to the log file. /TestPing/testping.log.txt
In order for the program to manage to utter the phrase to the end, make it shorter or increase the time between sending pings.
How the phrase will be pronounced or the synthesizer sound can be checked at the bottom of the settings page.
If you always specify mine in the speech synthesis settings in the phone settings, then
the phrase will be pronounced in the language selected in the system.
If there is Russian, then in Russian, otherwise only in English.
For convenience, the program provides the ability to add IP addresses to favorites for further quick access to them.
Favorites can also be downloaded from /TestPing/favorite.txt.
Format: each line contains an IP address or domain name.
Download is called by pressing MENU.

A menu item has been added about the phone, there you can see some information about the phone.
It will also be written to the /TestPing/info.txt file

Russian interface: Yes

A little altered appearance
Google Play: Latest version
In order to quickly download, you can scan the following code on your phone
Attached Image

Past versions

Post has been editeduser5151 - 11.10.19, 08:22

Rep: (41)
works in landscape orientation?

Rep: (143)
tull

Difficult to download and see?

In the case: Sabzh nonsense, what for do you need to litter the device with all sorts of whistle-blowers and similar nonsense, if everything is done perfectly through the console?

plush [email protected], 23:15*
Difficult to download and see?

so hard to answer?

plush [email protected], 23:15*
In the case: Sabzh nonsense, what for do you need to litter the device with all sorts of whistle-blowers and similar nonsense, if everything is done perfectly through the console?

do not carry nonsense!
each time dial the ip-address manually?!? : D on the virtual keyboard?!?!?!? : D
no, I don’t know, maybe for masochists it’s also a pleasure. but a normal person clearly prefers to choose a host from the list.

Rep: (10)
That would be the DDOS function. It is possible in some wifi McDuck to come up with IP's.

Rep: (0)
It would be interesting to see traceroute, can you tell me the software suitable?

It would be interesting to see traceroute, can you tell me the software suitable?
and drive "traceroute" in the search is not fate? :)
Tracert / traceroute command analogs for android. How to check the traffic route from the phone?

version 1.01 supports landscape orientation

Attached files

Attached fileTestPing.apk(15.99 KB)

user5151,
could you make such a feature: sound notification when the pings went, or vice versa, stopped going. it is sometimes necessary when you set up something, the computer is at a distance, but there is no biological robot nearby that could read the readings.

those. Before you start pinging, you choose, just ping, or with sound. with sound 2 options:
1. pings are silent. the pings stopped going, we begin to play the given sound file (there should be a default sound, some kind of beep).
2. pings go, pick. stopped going - keep quiet.
and it can also be done that, depending on the magnitude of the delay in the response, we produce different sounds (essno you need to set the range and what sound). when I set up the wifi bridge, twisted the antenna, and looked at the pings. but the computer was far away, so I had to fester. and so the sound could be oriented.

Well, finally, you can screw the TTS, and make the delay read out by voice. it will be really cool: rolleyes:

tull
Let's see what can be done

Post has been editeduser5151 - 27.01.11, 18:08

tull
While I added sound with peaks and voice, I will do the rest next week.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileTestPing.apk(18.5 KB)

user5151,
I put it, tried it (before that I did not set it).
Honestly, I didn’t get it - the program pings once, and that’s it. What is the catch of this? Indeed, in reality you need continuous ping. It is advisable to set the interval between requests, the number of pings, the packet size.

If you do ping in a loop, then it is better to display the process in a new window. Because in landscape orientation, there is very little space under the buttons (look at Ping from ilMobile Apps, IMHO a fairly well-made ping program).

ps in a personal answer at least something pliiiz :)

Rep: (0)
And by the host name can ping? For example www.ru
Or just an IPshnik ...

The TEST PING 1.03 program is designed to quickly check the availability of ip addresses.

You can assign 20 addresses to quick check buttons.
To configure ip addresses and inscriptions on the buttons, press the SET BUTTONS button. After finishing the settings, click on it again.
The result of the test will be displayed in color, sound or voice.
You can also check using a standard ping.
The result of the verification, depending on the settings, will be:
1. pronounced in a voice (number of milliseconds)
2. will pronounce the reserved phrase for the range in which the ping result fell.
3. will synthesize the sound for the range in which the ping result fell.
In order for the program to manage to utter the phrase to the end, make it shorter or increase the time between sending pings.
How the phrase will be pronounced, or the sound of the synthesizer can be heard, can be checked at the bottom of the settings page.
Ranges and sound added at the request of tull.
For convenience, the program provides the ability to add IP addresses to favorites for further quick access to them. Write reviews and suggestions. We will work on them.

Attached images

Attached files

Attached fileTestPing.apk(32.07 KB)

Post has been editeduser5151 - 07.02.11, 17:35

at some point, it hung up at me. and didn’t react to the “back”.

when in the settings, pressing the back button exits the program. but in theory you just need to exit the settings without remembering the changes.

and too talkative: rolleyes:
even if the settings are "do not use sound", it still says at startup :)

Yes, it would be nice (maybe in the future) to transfer the settings of one button to another. it often happens that you need to test several devices whose settings are identical, except for ipshnik.

>at some point, it hung up at me. and didn’t react to the “back”.
if the answer comes faster (let’s release 10ms) than the phrase is spoken (it takes a second or more), then a new phrase begins to be spoken before the old one is completed and so the tasks are layered on top of each other. Until the device honestly does everything that it needs, it can and will not respond to the buttons (I think so, but actually you can’t say it until you tell me more)

>when in the settings, pressing the back button exits the program. but in theory you just need to exit the settings>without remembering the changes.
Yes, I did it like this - my back button is pressed too tightly that even once again it is unpleasant to press.

>and too talkative
>even if the settings are “do not use sound”, it still says at startup
Yes, I really wanted to.

You can add to speak in other languages.

>Yes, it would be nice (maybe in the future) to transfer the settings of one button to another. it often happens that you need to test>several devices, the settings for which are identical, except for ipshnik.
There are 20 buttons, should be enough !!!
and it’s not clear how the transfer should take place? describe in more detail see what can be done

You can add something like a console to execute system commands or some other functionality.
If anyone needs it.

Post has been editeduser5151 - 09.02.11, 09:38

VERSION 1.04 Added the ability to download favorites from the file /sdcard/fav.txt (/ sdcard is the root of the sd card). Format: Each line has an ip address.
You can also write the ping result to the file /sdcard/log.txt
Other minor changes.

Attached files

Attached fileTestPing.apk(37.7 KB)

TEST PING 1.05 added the ability to load the settings of quick check buttons from the button.txt file
The file can be prepared on a computer and then written to the root of the SD card. This saves a lot of time on entering the settings.

Attached files

Attached fileTestPing.apk(38.64 KB)

Post has been editeduser5151 - 15.02.11, 17:59

Rep: (112)
Can you make a widget for this program ??

describe in more detail what needs to be done

Rep: (112)
Normal button. If it is green, it means the server is responding. Lights up red - no. It would be nice to report when the server ping failed. In the widget settings indicate which server and how often you need to ping. You can see how this is done atURL Monitor

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 17:35