> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Connected Music Player | The music player of the Motorola Cliq

Rep: (8)
Connected Music Player
Version: 1.0.1.79

Last update of the program in the header:25.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Quite a good player that is installed by default in some Motorola. Integrated FM and on-line radio truth on GT540 FM radio does not work. There raspoznavalka type of music Shazam, integration with Twitter and charts are listening to music.

A small overview of theTSHIP : Connected Music Player (Post # 10249282)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.0.1.79
Attached file_______________________________ v1.0.apk(2.76 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 11.12.11, 07:08

Rep: (144)
Most likely, flac does not play. I'm right?

Rep: (8)
It is not likely, but no one bothers to try.

Rep: (91)
Neither Cho so normal, current FM radio I do not work because the patched firmware is not provided

Rep: (16)
I like it in the only function is synchronized lyric

Posted 26-01-2011, 00:07:

Yes, and no Flack. This player is just an ordinary envelope with twists

Rep: (94)
On the HTC Desire Z
- Radio starts but does not plow, there is no sound.
- Departs for any reason, even when trying to view artist / album and so on.

He carried in FIG.

Rep: (152)
Classy player. : Good: Only fm-radio does not plow. Making to work.

Rep: (0)
On h10mini all plowing thanks to the author!

Rep: (95)
Plz give official page and that it is not present on the Market

I am the owner of the Motorola Defy, trying to get used to this player, did not work. Almost no settings, playing everything from the card, including files of the games in the cache, and there is no option to "play with such a folder." Raspoznavalka music running worse than Shazam. The only thing he pumps out covers and lyrics well, and radio works.

Rep: (169)
And it can be changed / replaced widget?

volcdima @ 24.02.2011, 18:48*
playing everything from the card, including files of the games in the cache, and there is no option to "play with such a folder"

it is possible to exclude certain directories from media scan. in the folder that do not need to play, create an empty file with the name .nomedia (just as with the point). To make it easier - this feature is implemented in the "oi file manger"

Rep: (39)
I decided to put the player and compare with the stock radio. The Connected easier to read RDS (tk center of the screen in two lines), but the rest of the space on the screen is spent foolishly. And it is not found possible to specify the frequency manually buttons allow you to search for the frequency in the Chinese radio, stereo until the next station. You can click Search, and then quickly grab the strip with the scale to move it as you like, but do not know when to stop, because Marking is done "for beauty." You can save 10 stations.
For comparison, giving a screen of another radio SM7.

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download lyrics very much, text and more highlighted at the right time
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The widget is very simple, the size of 4x1, has no settings will vary depending on what is now being played (on the screenshot: nothing, mp3, shoutcast, fm)
screenshots
Attached Image

Rep: (235)
Motorola Photon 4G:
"+" Radio is convenient to use
"+" User-friendly and intuitive interface
"-" I have to be displayed on RDS 1 letter
"-" no play by folder and file names
"-" does not define music (songs have not tried to sing :)) anyway Shazam better

Rep: (25)
On p500 radio zapuskaetsya but does not work

Rep: (11)
Herethere is a new version that rabostaet without problems in Cyanogen 7.2.
Attached fileCMP_AmazonUK_InternalFM_DataWarn_1.1.81.apk(3 MB)

FM and in the "new" version does not work

Rep: (149)
A good player, but I do not work scrobbling lastfm (set a standard application lastfm). Very nice buzzwords tightens even quite new albums. In general, I recommend.

[Quote] no equalizer

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 1:13