> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Read on Phone | offline reading through the clouds

Rep: (277)
Read on Phone
Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:21.01.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Allows you to throw off the text of the article (with pictures) from the browser on the BB (supportedGoogle chromeandOpera) on the phone (Android 2.2+) for further offline reading.

* Simple and fast: instant delivery of a webpage to your Android
* Offline: Keeping the list of pages and the pages themselves offline
* Readability: day / night mode, 3 font sizes (small, normal, large), autoscroll, scrolling or scrolling.

Homepage: http://readonphone.com/

Installation process
1. Install the program itself from the market (there is a free and pro-version). You can search by "Diigo"
2. Install
- bookmacletforOpera(more onreadonphone.com)
or
- expansiontoGoogle chrome
A button will appear in the panel (Chrome to phone plus). Click on it and register your google account.
3. In order to throw off the article for reading on the phone, you must open it and click the same button in the browser panel on the BB.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: Version: 1.2.1
Attached filecom.readonphone.android_lite_1.2.1.apk(474.93 KB)

pro version on android market
Past versions

Post has been editedgridan - 11.03.11, 15:29

Rep: (374)
Yes, I saw it in the Droid Chart review. Sorry for 2.1 does not support, very convenient application.

I had to put chrome. The opera did not work, I can not add readonphone.com to the list of trusted
Opera ->Tools ->Preferences ->Advanced ->Network ->Security ->Trusted web sites
Add readonphone.com. (NOThttp://readonphone.comorhttp://www.readonphone.com)

Rep: (15)
very handy thing. I have been using it for a long time

Rep: (2)
gives an error in chrome when login:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We’ve been looking at it shortly.

what to do?

Rep: (6)
Same error

maybe recently something screwed up. It works through chrome for me.

upd confirm, tried to install the extension to fresh chrome - can not log in. The same mistake was on the opera. wait s

Post has been editedgridan - 23.01.11, 00:36

Rep: (0)
everything is OK in Mozile :) so he supports it. (installed everything from their site)

Gridan @ 01/22/2011, 11:52 PM*
upd confirm, tried to install the extension to fresh chrome - can not log in. The same mistake was on the opera. wait s

Yesterday I have a saber plugin in Chrome (8.0.552.237) earned.
It sends to the phone really instantly (3-5 seconds through Wi-Fi). Very comfortably.

Just switching between the pages received from the phone with the "Back" button is not convenient, it often leaves the program.

Post has been editedgray_card - 26.01.11, 13:54

Oh, very comfortable! This is what he was looking for, and that is how he imagined it. It works great.

Post has been editedrodzina - 29.01.11, 03:44

is there a pro version?

Rep: (2)
I refuse to turn the pages, only scroll. Does everyone have it?

Rep: (3)
To make it work in Opera, manually add the required "trusted sites" to the filetrusted_repositories.ini .Remove the usual notepad. It lies in the folder C: \ Documents and Settings \<Account Name>\ Application Data \ Opera \ Profile \ (in Vista, G-7 - a little differently ..), or in \ Opera \ Profile (in case you have Opera’s portable assembly ..). Naturally, all changes and saving Do this file by closing the browser itself! It should look something like this:
Attached Image

P.S .: Generally, an extension is available for users of the 11th OperaOpera to Phone v.1.3.4

Rep: (217)
Something immediately after setting worked 1 time in the opera and everything, after a reboot, pressing the button has no effect.
There are no reefs yet?

Post has been editedHazmatkz - 22.02.11, 08:16

Rep: (18)
In the meantime, the developers have removed the free version from the market. Now only paid for $ 3.

P.S .: Actually, Opera to Phone v.1.3.4 is available to users of Opera 11.

This does not apply to Chrome to Phone, and not to this program. and there are only links, without the text / pictures of the article offline.

A good program, everything worked in the opera. I use. helps a lot in work

Rep: (1)
The application has unexpectedly stopped .. bla bla bla bla ..
Are there any analogues? Thank.

Post has been editedtoshimself - 06.04.11, 18:26

Rep: (21)
Anyone can post a pro version?
I bought the application, but it does not swing and hangs on "Authorizing purchase", although the money was withdrawn, and it is listed as "Purchased": \

Rep: (21)
It seems that the developers have blocked the work of the old versions, citing the change in Google’s policy.
To make it work, they offer to download a new (paid) version and re-connect the browser with the phone.
Has anyone bought and installed? Really working as expected after the update?

ArMikael
I use paid, everything works fine

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/21/20, 04:44