> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

XBMC Remote for Android | XMBC management over Wi-Fi

Rep: (2)
XBMC Remote for Android
Version: 0.10.6

Last update of the program in the header:05.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
remote control for XBMC

Description:
The official panel for the best media center -Xbmc. It allows you to run movies, music, watch the weather, etc. Obviously, this on a computer must be set himself XBMC.
At first I enjoyedGMoteBut in connection with the installation ofHTPCI switched to this thing. Really like! How to get a reference to a market or a QR code I did not understand, but it is possible to find in the store to enter the "Official XBMC remote".

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcremote/

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.andrewchatham/
Russian interface: Unknown
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 0.10.6 XBMC Remote for Android (Spitfire91 # 30889591 Post)

Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 05.06.15, 10:02
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (0)
Excellent program. : Yes2:

So, therefore, I decided to "fill the gap" and to publish about it Old. In the presence of XBMC is the best console of all possible!

Rep: (27)
who can then respond :(
On the Samsung (i7500 and Galaxy Tab) to connect all the displays, but does not work as a remote d / y. Desire on all the running app

Rep: (5)
bolobay @ 19.01.2011, 14:13*
On the Samsung (i7500 and Galaxy Tab) to connect all the displays, but does not work as a remote d / y. Desire on all the running app

The same firmware on Desire.

Rep: (86)
Desire 2.2 and XBMC Dharma - not work the remote. At 9.10 he worked, but stopped working with the first beta 10s. Already a long time for a long time watched the remote control and wait for a fix, but ceto Team XBMC does not itch :(

Post has been editedgoryn - 24.01.11, 10:42

Rep: (8)
Everything works fine! Hero 2.2 to beg!

Rep: (14)
It has long been looking for something like this. Put, everything works fine. My happiness has no limits :)
P.S. Firmware signature

I forgot to add a version of XBMC 10.0 "Dharma"

Post has been editedM.a.x.I'm - 25.01.11, 11:36

I work on the DHD with official firmware, and a Hero of Custom 2.2.

Rep: (1)
Please explain how to set it up, that just does not do it, but the computer does not see the phone (

Setup Guidehere.

Rep: (56)
hello, I will describe my problem, recently I took a new PC and it is integrated payment vayf also have a ski optimus of Custom 2.2.1. on a computer worth xbmc (worth tasting xp). I do not have experience in setting up vayf or on the PC or on the device. and really want to use as a remote ski, internet on your computer not present. who would have to paint how to set up? since vayf settings on your computer ... if that is possible in ICQ 221120919. would be very grateful. or a reference to the setting wafers for Dummies ... to those who can help me with Plus :-)

how general for such programs to customize vayfay on your computer? as an access point?

There is a programConnectifyThat will do all that is necessary. The program is free. only the couple of days ago I set myself when wi-fi adapter purchased.

conectyfly like only for wines and 7. I have wine ho and ubuntu

dreamw-krr
it is necessary to configure the Wi-Fi:
1. readwith the principles of the Wi-Fi networks.
2. Acquire an access point and configure it.
3. To find out the IP address of a computer with WinXP and XBMC.
4. Configure XBMC on the link inthis message.
5. Give IP address of claim 3 as a server in XBMC Official Remote.

Post has been editedmr-Imk - 01.02.11, 09:08

if I have no internet on the computer then connect the remote does not work, I understand you correctly?

Rep: (3)
Latest version:
Attached fileXBMC_Remote_v0.8.5_r730_signed.apk(3.9 MB)

Rep: (10)
great stuff thank all works

I can not install! He does not want to put in any! Acer Liquid 2.2 t _ & _ l can someone knows something and tell me?

-LeniN-,
If you do not put out convenience store, try out apk and vice versa.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:17