> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SQLite Editor | Working with SQLite Database

Rep: (3546)
SQLite Editor
version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:26.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Allows you to edit and delete entries in any SQLite database.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...peedsoftware.sqleditor

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 2.5 Paid (Infiltrovat ')
Version: 2.4 dated 02/02/2019 (Vaginolog)
Version: 2.3 GP SQLite Editor (Post Alex0047 # 72731011)
Version 2.0.1 Rus: SQLite Editor (Post migel13 # 25157552)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 26.08.19, 05:11
Reason for editing: Update: new version 2.5 Paid

Rep: (1063)
For those who use SQLite editors, why this program is better / worseAndSQLite ?

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 22.01.11, 11:51

Rep: (123)
For those who use SQLite editors, why is this program better / worse than AndSQLite?

Well, how can I say, it’s kind of better, AndSQLite doesn’t get pulled up to set a negative value, for example -100 (minus topo is not set), and in SQLite Editor without problems at least -100500 :)

so i think SQLite Editor is better

Rep: (23)
Doesn't work on Garmin-Asus A10. Unexpected process shutdown. It works only from under Root Explorer. But that’s good, thanks :)

Post has been editedKostyaSh80 - 24.01.11, 10:15

Rep: (23)
Updated to version 1.4, if possible, lay out, please.

Post has been editedKostyaSh80 - 11.02.11, 08:48

Rep: (3546)
Version 1.4.1: Attached filew141.apk (72.75 KB)

Changes:
  • Support for large database
  • Setting added called "Maximum Records" which limits the number of records loaded and displayed in the grid. Also checks for low memory condition while loading records.
  • Displays record loading progress for large tables.
  • Grid size setting now works properly.
  • Added "Email Us" and "Settings" menu options to database list and table list screens for easier access.
  • Fixed problem reading tables where CREATE TABLE statement contains embedded comments.

If you receive an error message during installation, uninstall the old version.

Rep: (1)
Version 1.4.1: w141.apk (72.75 KB) Number of downloads: 2503

Well, download, see what happens. Then I will unsubscribe how it works on digma idx7

Rep: (1)
And there is an option how to work with him without having any base at the same time?
And then I somehow can not figure out how to create it.!

Rep: (1319)
No one has a new version?

Rep: (71)
Is the root needed?

Rep: (79)
Yes, the program needs a root, in general it is a very useful thing and helps during development. I join the request, please post a new version.

Rep: (0)
Links are broken. The program is very necessary. Is it possible to lay out on a new ..?

Rep: (30)
Akakiy Ivanova @ 03/03/2012, 20:25*
Links are broken. The program is very necessary. Is it possible to lay out on a new ..?

I support. Where to find the new version? From me +.

Rep: (586)
SQLite Editorv1.5

What's new in this version:
Added "Delete All" menu item. When a filter is applied this deletes all records matching the filter. When no filter exists it empties the table.
Added Ice Cream Sandwich compatibility.

Attached filese15.apk(61.8 KB)

Good day to all. And who will tell you where to download this very SqlLite? Sory for the noob question.

The question is probably being removed, as I understand it, sqllite is already built into android. if so, then tell me the literature where you can read about this case.

Post has been editedMannaro - 19.03.12, 16:26

Doesn't swing. Loading error.

Rep: (10)
And who picked something interesting in the system? I found instructions from the forummainbord how to disable lockscreen on stock firmware without the help of third-party software ...
What else is interesting?

Rep: (117)
And can it work with encrypted databases (SQLite)? Very necessary. Or the question is different - the android allows you to work with encrypted databases, i.e. when opened, a password entry window appears ...? After all, support / driver SQLite at the OS level, and this program is just a shell / interface.
P.S. On WinMob in CF .NET, this is possible.

Rep: (737)
SQLite Editor v2.0

What's in this version:
- Changed the main screen to use swipe-able tabs.
- Added Bookmarks and Recent tabs for quick access to regularly accessed databases.
- Can now quickly sort records by clicking on a column header.
- Added action bar icons for Honeycomb, ICS and JellyBean devices.
- Improved stability when returning to the app during multi-tasking.
- Fixed lock-ups when selecting apps containing lots of local files.

Attached files

Attached fileSQLE v2.0.apk(165.59 KB)

Rep: (2847)
SQLite Editor v.2.0.1: Attached filecom.speedsoftware.sqleditor_2.0.1.apk (165.58 KB)
What's new in this version:
v2.0.1
Fixed the start-up FC on some devices. Sorry! Thanks to Ben, Shawn and Victor for your help.

Rep: (39)
Guys understand that is not the topic but !!! interested in an analog of the same program only under Windows 7 !!! on the internet there were a dozen diverse but that’s not a single Android base has been opened! plugin for TK is also not suitable!
maybe someone was lying around?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 3:43