> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PreHome | Task Switcher / Manager

Rep: (36)
Preome
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:17.06.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
task-switcher

Description:
In my opinion the best task-switcher, fast, call quickly (unlike others). Can be hung on a short press of the house (for the exit to the desktop should press house 2 times - very convenient). I enjoy a long time and for a long time, it is strange that there is still no.

Homepage: http://homepage1.nifty.com/salt/

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/ms.salt.prehome/
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.0.0 ms.salt.prehome_1.apk
Version: 0.0.17 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1098030/PreHome_0.0.17_RUS.apk thank ilnur.zamanov

Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 18.06.12, 08:10
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (13)
Thanks a lot! It has long been looking for such a program. The truth for me it would be more convenient if it is opened by double-clicking.

Post has been editedbatt13 - 17.01.11, 23:11

Rep: (5)
MultiTasking Pro pokrasivshe, poinformativnee judging by the screen.

Post has been editedAdrant - 18.01.11, 06:11

I have multitasking by pressing his call button - on the screen after 3 seconds poyavllsya this appears immediately, + multitasking often flew to FC - then all the rules. + Appearance can be customized.

Post has been editedAlavar - 18.01.11, 12:08

Rep: (83)
Alavar,

And what is the pepper of the program? For rapid shutdown and restart the application? I say, even an inexperienced user, perhaps something is not understood, it is possible to describe in more detail? Thanks.

task-switcher - switch between running programs, or "killing";)

Alavar,

Well sobsna I had in mind. The first column and row settings without question. But the second four-something did not understand what tune window. Prog comfortable. Thank you, + how can we say "turnip", well, I press on respectively. button :)

Rep: (7)
It is a pity that you can not unlink it from the Home. Lost in the ambiguity of the key launcher.

Lesha_K @ 19.01.2011, 13:18*
It is a pity that you can not unlink it from the Home. Lost in the ambiguity of the key launcher.

And why not? I have it with Home generally unrelated. After installing the first run fell out the window with a choice than to open by default, I chose the HTC Sense and all. By the way can someone suggest how to change the default program?

Rep: (144)
By the way can someone suggest how to change the default program?

Home Switcher, if you want to change frequently. Otherwise - go to the list of programs, find the Sense and click on the "Reset default".

4ufak,

Yes, exactly, there is. Chet below the "clear cache" is not the fate I probably would scroll :) Thank you.

Solidol790 @ 19.01.2011, 05:39*
Well sobsna I had in mind. The first column and row settings without question. But the second four-something did not understand what tune window. Prog comfortable. Thank you, + how can we say "turnip", well, I press on respectively. button

The first configuration of rows and columns set up window in the portrait, the second in a horizontal position.

Post has been editedAlavar - 19.01.11, 23:36

Rep: (59)
used to have to use the button "house" ... it would be an opportunity to change a short tap to invoke the program on a double tap for a call home table, can be optional.
and so quickly cool working programm.

Rep: (59)
It became tense after each call gets out the window of a subject! traversed to press the back arrow. and yet is constantly hanging as the active application settings ... blew! :(

Rep: (67)
It ships 14 mb ram, and the launcher 14 ...

aviatexnik @ 22.01.2011, 18:53*
It became tense after each call gets out the window of a subject! traversed to press the back arrow. and yet is constantly hanging as the active application settings ... blew! :(

Nothing climbs. "Settings" does not hang as a permanent active if other programs do not apply to most of these settings, but this often happens.

Rep: (14)
SystemPanel use and care do not know. Hang on a house, a double tap ... I once threw a widget on the desktop and when you need to touch close all unnecessary bend of the background. The business then.

Rep: (10)
The legend has set up 1 time home - this program, 2 times - home screen. So Sens reboots constantly as the home screen output. He demolished.

Rep: (483)
I staged, played 2 days frozen Titan. After a day frees up - time to get used to!

At the house does not become personal hang - everything is standard. As if there was a desire at first to take down and put something ponavorochennee, but eventually liked the comfort, visibility and ease. Seems caught forever :)

Rep: (40)
PreHome v.0.0.15

Attached files

Attached filePreHome0015.apk(110.16 KB)

Post has been editedRage2 - 30.05.11, 18:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 12:23