> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Starksoft G-App | Switch profiles telephone when turned face down and up,

Rep: (898)
Starksoft G-App
version: 1.1
Last update of the program in the header:13.03.2011
Attached Image

Short description:
Switch profiles telephone when turned face down and up.

Description:
The app is a portHTC G-App, When turned face down is turned vibration, if reverse acting included normal

Homepage: www.starksoft.ru
Android Market: market: // details id = com.starksoft.g_app?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.starksoft.g_app

Download:
version: 1.1 Attached fileG_App.apk (22.49 KB)

version: 1.0 Attached fileG_App.apk (21.88 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 27.10.12, 22:03
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (365)
Interesting programm :-) probably leave. the question is how to continuously running services will affect the battery discharge?

Vladi5700
in any way, the service only receives the notification from the controller sensors, in the program there are no timers and actions it carries out only by changing the position of the device + does not work when the device is asleep

Rep: (257)
Stark_ @ 15.1.2011, 23:47*
Vladi5700
in any way, the service only receives the notification from the controller sensors, in the program there are no timers and actions it carries out only by changing the position of the device + does not work when the device is asleep

ie does not work when the device is asleep? if Cormany will lie with the screen off, it will not be workable?

Rep: (4)
well yes. This is as good as it got into the tram and you have turned on the phone to vibrate ...

nikopol2010,
Yes, that's right, I wrote a kind of clear

Rep: (257)
Stark_ @ 16.1.2011, 0:50*
nikopol2010,
Yes, that's right, I wrote a kind of clear

ivenyayus! I read but not understood, or understood ... but not so! by the way is sewn such a program in which the bodies. konferentsyya type. I turned and silence .... :-)

Post has been editednikopol2010 - 16.01.11, 10:23

nikopol2010,
I know this application Samsa, but I'm still with Windows lacks this feature, I did for my Diamond did.
Now I want this program to add a sophisticated algorithm switching modes, such dual action, and not just once when perevorachiaesh

Rep: (31)
Question to the developer.
I do not quite understand the ideology. That is what would enable me to vibrating mode, you must start button unlock (unlock is not necessary, just click it) and turn the phone. Turn on vibration. However, when the screen is turned on one of the sliders, and so does the vibration mode since 2.1
Do I understand correctly that this is just an alternative or missed something out functional?
Do not get wrong, I just can not understand.

PravednikUA,
yes all true, but as it is known in HTC devices do not have a standard lock, HTC Sense lock is unable to switch profiles

Post has been editedStark_ - 16.01.11, 20:34

Rep: (31)
Yeah. I got it. Yes, probably true for Sensa really.
Thanks for clarifying. I leave and wait for updates from
inclusion complex algorithm modes, such dual action,

Good luck in your development.

Post has been editedPravednikUA - 16.01.11, 16:09
Reason for edit: missed an important letter :)

PravednikUA,
Thank you, I will develop)

Rep: (200)
Stark_ @ 16.01.2011, 21:32*
Thank you, I will develop)

Also want to wish you good luck and happy to see in the ranks of androvodov))))) When DON for android?

jsaf
so far only the plans, now collecting information

Rep: (6)
and the switch-on rofiley and days of the week can be implemented? this is because in inesoft phone for Windows, is very lacking. like most inesofta

Rep: (0)
ON Hero seems to be not working.

ilogin,
and it may not work, a droid is worth? I have a 2.2, and so wrote under 2.2

Rep: (1)
and ride as wave, when an incoming call screen flips down and becomes silent?

dizzy_18,
no, while only switching profiles

Rep: (3)
Hero firmware 2.1 (7hero 9.3)
If there is no lock screen - the switches, if sleeping on the vibration passes (misses one call), but with vibration back - no, even writes that the call vklyuchen.Kazhetsya this option has been full-time 1.5

Fox_,
countries should work with all devaysa

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 19:59