> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Splash ID | password manager

Rep: (12)
Splash ID
Version: 6.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:05.03.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Password Manager.
Description:
My favorite password manager is compatible with Windows-based version. The archive version for Android and the key generator. Version of the desktop can be taken from the official site. It allows you to edit the database on both the mobile device and PC, synchronize them on Wi-Fi.

Homepage: http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/android/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 6.2.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2644638/SplashID_6.2.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 05.03.13, 14:41
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (12)
Just do not understand how to teach the android version of the show, instead of pseudo-Russian text. Can someone tell me?

Rep: (117)
Sorry for the export of symbian version does not eat. When you type on a device problems in Russian not, try again in a desktop feed old backups - accomplish your goal.

Hmm, really sucks with encodings - desktop version unloaded UTF8 krakozyabrami with android, but ate vid-file whose name ends with Symbian without any problems, but on the question for android dropped.

Post has been editedduke_srg - 17.01.11, 12:50

Rep: (0)
Hooray! As I was waiting for her. All works on hurray !!!!! Thank you for the password generator!

Rep: (107)
I think keepass still more convenient, although still used splashid with palm, but still he refused it with six months ago.

Two questions on the program to those who know.
1) Does it work with earlier versions of Android? 1.5 for example (my Spica)
2) Desktop Client under Windows requires a separate key?
I had also sat on Palme, because we would like the full functionality of familiar programs, and on this platform.

Rep: (117)
Desktop client works 30 days a trialnmo mode further requires key

Rep: (1071)
Released version 6.0.0 ...
Desktop Update
Unified support for synching a single desktop database with multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry). This is done using an email ID for your username instead of the device name. This way you sync all devices to the same desktop user identified by the email address.
Redesigned and upgraded user interface, including new button style with labels, familiar top toolbar that is highly customizable, snazzy new detail pane, bigger edit dialog with simplified buttons
Minimize to System Tray option - found in Options>Security.
Reminder feature for individual records. To use it, double click a record to edit, then click the Reminder button. Choose the date in the future you want to be reminded to update the record. Save. You'll get the reminder when you launch on that day. Great for passwords that you need to change regularly or credit cards expiration dates.
Pattern login. If you are a fan of this feature on the iPhone application, you can now use the same method to login to the desktop.
All Types listing now appears in the Type panel. Check this updated Panel View out if you are a steadfast fan of the list view.
Hover then click to copy field data in the Detail Pane
List View: Right click column heading to customize Show Columns
Edit Types button under Types panel
Sound at unlock: * Click *!
Send feedback option in Help menu of SplashID Desktop
Auto-email-backup system. Go to Prefs>Data / Backup to try it out.
Browser plugin (Internet Explorer & Safari) now supports Other Record Types. So you can find and copy credit card numbers on the fly when using the browser.
Tip of the day on launch
Enhanced search: searches inside of record data strings, not just "starts with"
Enhanced send VID tool, fewer steps, more intuitive, no need for email client
Android Update
Support for unified desktop sync. To restate from above: This is done using an email ID for your username instead of the device name. This way you sync all devices to the same desktop user identified by the email address.
Upgraded user interface with reflective card views.
Auto-sync. Turn this feature on in Menu>Settings.
You can now pick the icon from the record info dialog, without having to go into the edit dialog
New View. Search View: just has a search bar and View All button at center. Loads faster. Just search and display results.
Dedupe tool. It's handy on the desktop, it's handy on the mobile device.
Send Feedback Option in Menu>Settings
Option to clear filters on exit - on by default
Option to load sample data on fresh install or not

If someone raped ... it is necessary to lay out)))Link to download the trial here

Rep: (1)
Good day everyone!
It is impossible to make friends PDA with your desktop computer.
All set. Splash open on your computer, click Sync to your PDA, it is clear that on the computer skips the "slider" synchronization, then, appears on the PDA sync error message.
In this case, the PDA when you set up a user specified "android", in the program on a computer is only visible to the user "Standalone".
How to make so that synchronization is already gone?

I asked the same passwords on your PDA and on your computer?

100% YES. The same

As described above, are not synchronized :(. Sorry, 8 years Palme with it.

Rep: (46)
Does anyone have something, something new for this program? And it does not work with the Russian? Sync only on wifi?
... There is an old desired since the Symbian base - on the VM was as screwed to android - try to understand.

Rep: (70)
engin_r @ 02.12.2011, 01:24*
And it does not work with the Russian?

With the Russian program works great. I bought version 5.3.4

Rep: (1071)
Here are found the latest version
Powered synchronized ...

Attached files

Attached fileSplashID.Safe.6.0.6.Android.apk(927.01 KB)

Rep: (10)
Very latest version of SplashID Safe 6.1

Attached fileSplashID6.1.0_csavagemessiahzine.com.apk(959.52 KB)

Rep: (844)
Attached ImageSplashID Safe for Androidv6.2

In this version:
from google play
- Multiple device sync issues resolved
- Fixed data corruption on sync with older Windows version
- Numerous other minor bug fixes
*** Requires FREE 6.2 update to SplashID Desktop for synchronization ***

Attached Image
Download: Attached fileSplashID Safe for Android v6.2.apk (929.89 KB)

Rep: (42)
Chush @ 28.07.2012, 10:15*
SplashID Safe for Android v6.2

That would have the desktop version of greed wean ...
Maybe, who knows?

Rep: (325)
mrAdvo @ 06.03.2012, 23:13*
With the Russian program works great. I bought version 5.3.4

Hmmm ...: blink: led to this statement, I bought the 6-th version (Win and Android).

1. Cyrillic is not supported: after syncing on Android instead of Russian letters - question marks.
2. androids if reset filter (ie to show all records of all types and categories), when scrolling through the list of records that way for 3-4 page program crashes to submit a report to Google.

Who I am in correspondence with their tech support about a refund - on the site promised "100% satisfaction with our 60-day money back guarantee".
So I check if the guys responsible "for the market."

It is interesting to see how degraded firm SplashData:
- for Palm version it was gorgeous. "Piece of cake!", In the words of one of my friends.
- Under WM 6 has been so-so (like 2-3 stars out of five). It worked almost without glitches, though uncomfortable.
- For Android - uzhOs it, even if it worked. Especially developers failed list types - so that they rest of my life with such a menu to work.

For the PC version have no complaints. Although here they managed ispohabit interface during the transition from version 4 to 6, but to use while you can.

We are waiting with version 7, just to neighing :)

- upd -

Their support service replied: Cyrillic (or rather, in general Unicode) is not permitted, and this is the reason of departure of the program.

Money promised to return after (their) holidays. We are waiting to ...

Russian supported correctly on iPhone / Mac. Apparently, he wrote more than other people.

Post has been editedeen - 03.09.12, 17:52

Rep: (46)
een @ 03.09.2012, 01:01*
Hmmm ... led to this statement, I bought the 6-th version (Win and Android) .1.Cyrillic is not supported: after syncing on Android instead of Russian letters - question marks.

I understand the purchased version you had previously ported to turn out record database? And can it be that with the newly created database, and entries are made the program normally works with the Cyrillic alphabet, but with these old troubles ??? (as a vague hope for the opportunity to run the same program perevnesya all entries "with hands")

ps near the base since Palma, past and wines and now stupidly stopped on Android.
Z.Y.2 wonder - who kind of alternative to find / use and how "sucked" into the alternative to the old SplashData-base?

Post has been editedengin_r - 07.09.12, 15:49

Rep: (325)
engin_r @ 07.09.2012, 16:43*
And can it be that with the newly created database, and entries are made the program normally works with the Cyrillic alphabet, but with these old troubles ???

No. He said zhostky a support: Unicode is not supported in the single-byte encoding only English is allowed.

I wonder - who kind of alternative to find / use and how "sucked" into the alternative to the old SplashData-base?

I use now KeePass. Base dragged from SplashId (it at me, too, even with Palma) through imports.

Actually, it is possible to use Safe Wallet yl Spb Wallet (they also have import from SplashId).
But reflection on the required permissions to SplashId / Safe Wallet / Spb Wallet / etc. decided not to use them - unlimited access to the I-no phone calls ... No, too dangerous ...
Whether it KeePass - need to work with files only, plus open source.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 11:07