> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Mobile trade Mobi-C | Mobile trade "Mobi-C" on the PDA

Rep: (2)
Mobile trade Mobi-S
Version: 5.5

Last update of the program in the header:17.08.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:

Mobile trade "Mobi-C" is intended for automation of sales representatives and merchandisers.
The possibility of "Mobi-C":
  • Holding a document in the accounting system 1C (and others) directly from the PDA into "an On-lineВ» mode;
  • fixing GPS coordinates sales representatives, control and execution of the route track preview programGoogle Earth ;
  • GPS monitoring in real time the location of agents;
  • merchandising collection of information;
  • collection of personal data;
  • visual editor questionnaire forms
  • forming on PDA various reports;
  • presence in the history of the CPC and the sales plan for the counterparty and customer commodity matrix;
  • ease of development in any HTML format:
  • HTML reports;
  • HTML form for merchandising information gathering and questioning;
  • mobile client on Google Android;

What's new in version 5.5:
  • The main screen of the program has become much more functional. Now he combines the operation of a job, free visit and the outcome of the agent.
  • The new "upload photos along with the documents."
  • The new "Prevent select customers with overdue debt."
  • The new function "Unload all documents with a full load."
  • A new feature, "Protection against forgery" button.

Prices for "Mobi-C"
The demo version of "Moby-S" free for download and testing. The demo version has no functional limitations, but only works with 1 im mobile device. To work with more than one CCP must purchase an activation key for each CCP. Mobile trade "Mobi-C" is available in two configurations:
  • "Mobi-C" at the price of 3600 rubles for 1 PDA;
  • "Mobi-C ProВ» * costs 5400 rubles for 1 PDA.

Configuration "Mobi-C ProВ» includes additional modules:
  • control of movement of sales agents using GPS;
  • Print module documents.

Additionally:
  • On this site you will find ready-made solutions for integration with the 1C: Enterprise 7.7 and 1C: Enterprise 8.x. With the introduction of the system is not required to make changes to the configuration, the CCP needs serving a single external report 1C, 1C adapted to your configuration.
  • Lack mediated exchange between the main server trade accounting system and software "Mobi-C" complex, i.e. server functions assigned to itself "1C: Enterprise".
  • Reports, questionnaires and forms to collect the merchandising information are described in the external report 1C, in HTML format. It can be easily adapted to your own configuration and you get the necessary functionality thanks to this system. Just in the external report 1C is determined by the formula for calculating the sales plan.
  • "Mobi-C" is intended to implement without the participation of developers. In this case, clients receive advice developers the necessary and sufficient volume.
  • Simple and intuitive interface, revised on the basis of practical advice and testing existing sales representatives, starting from the date of first introduction of mobile commerce "Mobi-C" in 2004. Based on this, you make sure that your sales representatives will use all the features of "Mobi-C" within a few days after the start of work.
  • The "Mobi-C" may work on an unlimited number of legal. individual and multiple databases on a single CCP, in the case of accounting in multiple accounting systems. More information about the possibilities of "Mobi-C" can be on the site system.

System requirements: PDA with the ability to connect to the Internet, the operating system, Google Android.

Homepage: http://mobi-c.ru/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 5.5 Attached filemobi-c.apk (4.02 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 02.09.15, 06:24

Rep: (95)
Here is the price

Rep: (8)
TED @ 14.01.2011, 8:49*
Here is the price

I agree, the price is not frail, especially when you consider that there are free analog:DroidPres
Although this program is quite interesting functionality, and as I understand it, the experience of creating a similar system for other mobile operating systems.

Rep: (143)
Program frankly hurts the eyes and the wallet.
Developer shame and disgrace.

Rep: (0)
Yeah ... I do not argue ... 21st century mired in money ... Greed fraera ruin ... He probably created a program for yourself ...

Rep: (30)
The normal price for large and not very companies that do not like, do not take. When this narrow professional programs were cheap?

The program is clearly not for this section of the forum.
The program may be of interest only "corporate" users / customers.
The price is the lowest among similar functionality competitors.

This program is able to photograph and attach to the report on the monitoring of trade object take a photo?

Rep: (13)
whether it is possible in this program to create and print invoices, waybills TORG12 and of course an invoice?
printing out of the office as a realizovanna?

Excellent advertising by the representative of ... say, you hicks and there is nothing here to talk with you.

Stop whining, software license and good value for money. For businesses that need it. Specified for one device - for free.

Rep: (13)
k-one-zone @ 01.02.2011, 09:46*
Specified for one device - for free.

and you and I believe?
and no one whines as razrab to us, so we are to it.

Rep: (1)
Lionzi @ 14.01.2011, 09:40*
I agree, the price is not frail, especially when you consider that there are free analog: DroidPres

Looked very difficult to call it analog, is not yet DroidPres dopilennuyu crutch

I personally set up the Mobi-C for 5 minutes at 1C 8.2 1.1 Integrated automation over WiFi and 3G with static IP
Now I use the free version until 1 unit, so to speak study
The authors of the program, and thank you not to listen to no one, the product will find its customers, and most importantly, works without problems

mobi with --- does not work with a PDA or I have something wrong with the computer (not updated), support service which as stated are always in touch I can not otvetitna question has 7 days (there is no one there) " Discount has been successfully "Cultivate you boys!

avto24 @ 30.04.2012, 19:06*
mobi with --- does not work with a PDA or I have something wrong with the computer (not updated), support service which as stated are always in touch I can not otvetitna question has 7 days (there is no one there) " Discount has been successfully "Cultivate you boys!

Lying is not necessary.
Technical supportguaranteed answer a phone call or online chat in a statement on the site during working hours.

and mobi with can view product photo?

Rep: (7)
Good program

a good program going to introduce to your desk.
Developers thank you!

Rep: (203)
Those who think to take.
The program is really good.
Easy finalized for themselves.
Special thanks to technical support.
ps: we have more than 30 people the first, if you are interested.

The program is very good, I have is on my phone in the car overhead typing, use for 2 years, very satisfied, if trade itself will take the necessary license will take. Developers thanks. By the way printor most deshovy took hp c wi fi are all set easily.

Rep: (3)
sania1980g @ 16.10.2012, 05:03*
By the way printor most deshovy took hp c wi fi are all set easily.

of the same should be the size of the machine, which would still place for the printer was in the car? or maybe he is also the IFIs? very curious about what he size, and of the model, if not difficult!
or maybe you have it built right into the instrument panel, together with the scanner !? :-D or in the trunk :-D: lol:
:savagemessiahzine.com:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 12:52