> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Sleepy Clock | Simple night hours

Rep: (13)
Sleepy Clock
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:12.01.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Simple Program A la Standard watch in night mode, but for work without docking station. The screen brightness reduces to 5%, blocks its shutdown and shows the time and battery charge (in the lower left corner). Exclusively for those who want to know the time always and someone do not care about the battery charge.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Partially

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileSleepyclock.apk.(15.91 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedkaddyd - 13.01.11, 00:27

Rep: (6)
Battery eats a lot?!

Highly. In fact, the animal will be included a whole night. I have on Acer Liquid with Android 2.3 firmware (quite voracious to the battery) and a complete charge for 12 hours a 70% charge burned. Although there may be less firmware on other firmware ... Therefore, it's still better to have a docking station or charger at hand :)

Rep: (6)
kaddyd You already have Android 2.3 firmware on Acer Liquid ??? o.o Clezzka can?

Rep: (7)
Isn't andryukh not clocks *? : sveta:

LEGUSHKA @ 01/13/2011, 13:40*
Kaddyd You already have an Android 2.3 firmware on Acer Liquid ??? Clezzka can?

You are welcome:http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...gerbread-comes/Naturally, this is not an official :)

EWB @ 01/13/2011, 15:00*
Isn't andryukh not clocks *?

Nearly. In the standard clock, if the phone does not connect to charging or do not insert into the dock, the screen goes out.

Rep: (10)
And if you put to charge for the night, it will probably not know?

It is logical :) But in this case, you can do and standard clock :) I'm simply recharged the phone in the morning :)

Rep: (1)
I can show a little: sveta: but something I didn't notice the clock in the standard clock in the standard clock what the clock would be shown when charging ... and how to do it? Sonya x10 2.1.

It is probably another difference, judging by the picture, in the native clock I do not displays the battery indicator. Or maybe I just did not find where this function turns on.

Rep: (14)
Deel Streak 7-Lyapota !!! : thank_you:

In 2011, probably was relevant))

Rep: (9)
Looking for a watch for an old tablet on these numbers is not in full screen and this blue tone is not changed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.11.20, 01:57