Virtual Router - WiFi Hotspot for Windows 7 and above | Connectify alternative

Rep: (851)
Attached Image
I decided to write a detailed manual settings for household equipment
Attached Image - Android Marketworks! Who does not work, read hereAndroid + PC = Internet

To begin, I strongly recommend to remove all of the programs that were previously distributed online
recommendRevo uninstallerhe cleans all the tails.

After the obligatory reboot the PC
It is advisable to stand the latest drivers for the network card

What is the Virtual WiFi setup in practice: we will need a laptop or personal computer to wireless devices,Windows 7 driver that supports Virtual WiFi. (There is a strong likelihood that the downloaded wireless adapter driver from the Windows Update already has the support of Virtual WiFi)

If the conditions described above are met, then we call the command prompt with administrator rights and execute the following command in it:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode = allow ssid = "MS Virtual WiFi" key = "Pass for virtual wifi" keyUsage = persistent

In this example, “MS Virtual WiFi” is the name of the wireless network, “Pass for virtual wifi” is the password to access this network (you can specify these values ​​as you like).
Attached Image

Attached Image

After executing this command, the system will find the new equipment, and in Device Manager will have a new virtual network adapter -Adapter miniport virtual WiFi Microsoft (Microsoft Virtual WiFi miniport adapter) . But, again, the virtual adapter to appear only in the event that we have a wireless adapter driver has support Virtual WiFi.
Attached Image

going toControl Panel - Network Management and Sharing Center - Changing the adapter, see the new connection Wireless Network Connection 2 Which will show the status - no connection .
Attached Image

Therefore, the next step is to start the network. To do this, on the command line, also running as administrator, execute the command:
netsh wlan start hostednetwork

Attached Image

After that, the network starts and earn a software access point (SoftAP), this can be seen by going toControl Panel - Network Management and Sharing Center . Since we have already used to connect to the Internet via WiFi, we find that Windows 7 is connected to multiple wireless networks. Now, other wireless devices can connect to our access point.
Attached Image

If we want to provide access to intrenet other wireless devices that are connected to our software access point (ie, arrange hot-spots - Hotspot), you must go to the tabControl Panel - Network Management and Sharing Center - Change adapter settings and in the connection properties through which the laptop gets internet (in this case, the connection of WiFi, but it can be anything: ethernet, 3G, WiMax, etc.), access to the tab by checking the Allow other network users to use the Internet connection the computer, and connect your home network to specify which network adapter to provide (share the) Internet, in our case it will be a wireless network Connection 2, which refers to the virtual wireless adapter.

Amenities Virtual WiFi obvious use, but to use the command line to configure and launch the network (and run Placing network needed each time the computer is restarted, exit hibernate and standby, and an administrator), it is not convenient, and built-in GUI to configure the Virtual WiFi, unfortunately, no. It is not surprising appearance of third party tools, which perform the function of the shell itself. Now some of these tools, it isVirtual Router ManagerSetup is also reduced to a minimum: it is necessary to specify the SSID and password for access. It is loaded with the system and immediately provide the inclusion of a distributed network, in addition he Umet display all current and past connections to our distributed network.
Attached Image

run from a desktop or via avtoran possible usingAttached filewi_fi.rar(198 bytes)

unzip to any folder
Drivers for network adapters

В© Created with resources www.oszone.net site

Troubleshooter from alex93klik93 | Another detailed manual | Vaflyay 1.1 - WiFi distribution on Windows 7 | We do WiFi a router from the Laptop on the Windows XP | Connectify (PC) | Safety | My WiFi Router | 160WiFi

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.03.18, 16:38
Reason for editing: drivers for the network adapter

Rep: (7)
bzz11g @ 11.01.2011, 12:02*
and Connecting the home network to specify which network adapter to provide (share the) Internet, in our case it will be a Wireless Network Connection 2, which refers to the virtual wireless adapter.

Error gives null.

Rep: (35)
Today, it has set up on the job.
The computer stuck WiFi USB dongle - LevelOne WNC-0305USB.

My HD2 with Android connects to it without any problems.

But there is a problem - the working computer in the domain. Net distributed through ISA. Tell me how to set up an Internet that would work?

P.S. If the administrator allows working with my IP direct access to internet, everything works through the ISA - not.

Post has been editedipaq1940 - 11.01.11, 17:18

No items have been found

Rep: (3)
And if an Internet connection through a VPN? There are some special settings?

Rep: (2)
everything is, but says the wrong key!
although it is true.
strange problem.
+1

Rep: (0)
OK, I finally got Google and others. Sites for wi-fi, throwing Connectify. The network is now run a batch file from the desktop. Unfortunately, I can not reach, how to make a switch of this network at startup, because the netsh without the admin rights is not executed, even if the current user - admin. You can certainly throw runas in autorun, but still it will not start by itself, as long as the password is not shalt bring. Pichalka.
By the way, the VPN everything works fine.
Starts to all this automatically - and I would have gone to heaven.

Thanks buddy! Everything turned out only to Windows Market ...
And I'm with these Virtual Router Manager-s and Connectify mildly******** ! Everything just like the AK-47!
God grant you health! : Good_luck:
M
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Check outForum Rules!
PO 3 days!

Post has been editedGloomy - 05.02.11, 20:09

Rep: (851)
Windu rearranged now can not do on its own instructions shows that the works but no device hooked to it can not ((

Check the network password and the name of ...

Thank you for programku, it worked, but unfortunately not on my Legende, reconnect every 30 sec., Desire and Optimus joined freely, tried everything until bezrezultatno..dumayu reflash.

Salute to all) I have done everything as it says here .. laptop finds the device but can not skonnektitsya (laptop-acer aspire 4740g, and the machine -. archos 5 int / tablet) help plz ..

I did everything exactly as it is written, but the phone and other devices tsepanut it can not, even though they see it. Simply can not get ah-pi ((

All I understood))) had to leave the quotes for the network password :)

Post has been editedRetoxic - 31.03.11, 15:42

Rep: (9)
Chortpoberi, all made in the instructions, the point is, the phone connects, however the process of obtaining ip is long. Then he says that is connected, and there is an Internet (
Virtual Router tried, he also writes that the ip phone is not received, at the time, both on the phone O5 are written that are connected, but the page is not loaded.
Help!!))

Rep: (13)
all in one Toshiba normzarabotalo, on the other with a seven x64 nehochu share given, although the seven-trimmed (geymedishn) sin on it.

Guys, tell me how to do so while working, and virtual and real wi-fi adapter?
They are individually connected, and together do not want to.

I want to connect to the network galaxy 580

Post has been editedyougik - 14.04.11, 18:20

Rep: (32)
Is there a way to change the encryption type?

Hello, I have tried a lot of options with Connectify, but did not succeed, try this option with Virtual Router Manager and was about to sing a serenade, since it worked last not only on your phone, but also on another laptop, right on your smartphone Wi-Fi I flew every 2 minutes, but I was more worried about the laptop.
But the next day Virtual Router Manager by pressing the start button gave me the following "Virtual Router could not be started". In general, it can not be started. I looked in the Network and Sharing Center - there is no running virtual Wi-Fi. I try to run it from the command line. He wrote that "You can not run the hosted network. Prisoedenennoe device to the system is not working." I tried to remove it and place, and then reinstall - writes the same thing. Delete and reinstall the driver, the computer restarts several times - nothing helps.
How do I reset all the settings and start over ??? In addition to the demolition of the whole system.
I have a laptop to Windows 7 with a wireless adapter atheros AR5007EG Wireless.
This Wi-Fi I have been sitting in pechonkah. Previously, the Ad-Hoc generally no problems.

I still do not understand where you need to put a tick "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet" - in the "Wireless Network Connection 2" or "Local Area Connection"?

I realized I had all the time the connection is cut off due to the fact that the device has a dynamic IP and all the time for some unknown reason, it changes. How to assign a static IP? Where to get IP information, Gateway, DNS1 and 2, the network mask?
Where to write know.

bzz11g

THANK YOU VERY MUCH .
how sex was with these prog. the 'Net with the company cut off something else that is. until you got to your post ..
Simple as well .. thanks

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 5:08