Ambulance laptop owners | we collect answers of experts to your questions

Rep: (97)

Attached Image

When publishing a question, describe the problem or malfunction most fully. Be sure to specify the model and characteristics of the laptop relevant to the question being asked, including the installed operating system and software in which an error occurs.

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 21.06.20, 19:27
Reason for editing: New header. AndrewP_one rule cap

Rep: (0)
* DevidLans , not vkurs about swords and I do not quite understand how he could die, for him such a temperature is critical? Well, it can degrees 150 to it and reached the textolit, I did not send 303 to it. I think it can boil the solder on the processor with the edge, can try to heat it purposefully? Then what temperature? Someone revenge like this? To spend 10 to the processor 5 years ago, so-so perspective. Who did not repair, then you do not need to try it, try it, error It is already allowed to fix, I come across the BGA processor for the first time and I do not know how it behaves with a focused heating in a disconnected state.

Post has been editedkevinzaitsev - 27.10.20, 23:11

* vikus_2012,
* Kostyanuri4,
An interesting situation occurred, immediately after writing the past answer to you, I decided to start the browser using the discrete graphics (through the context menu, and choose the GP with which to start). With NVIDIA, YouTube is launched without problems in full screen, when integrated does not want to (we are talking about an additional monitor, and not the main screen of the laptop !!!) There is a question from this that it is better to choose in the NVIDIA panel globally high-performance percent, or leave auto-break and only selectively configure the launch via NVIDIA (2 screenshot) ??? How does autonomy change when the default is the launch via NVIDIA?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (201)
Kevinzaitsev @ 10/28/20, 00:57*
For him, such a temperature is critical?

Watching your eye, but more important than others. You are sure that it was that it was (it reached how you expressed). I will not go into theory now and paint practice. Once it was already climbed - they knew what they were going and understood the consequences. Warming, rebaboo well, one does not interfere with you, worse, where is it?
I can advise on the strapping to walk and "call", within a radius of 5-7 perhammers from the place of "work" with a hairdryer. Suddenly lucky and the problem is darling due to the strapping.
Good luck.

Rep: (123)
Nikulyar49 @ 10/27/20, 22:16*
Included quick start,

Disabled it. And many things from the article on the link. I'll see tomorrow the result. More interested in such a question - the laptop is turned off for an hour. Just for interest came to him and listened (close to the ear he washed) the back of where the grille. And some kind of sound-squeak is. Constantly. This is normal? Or something still closes? Cake can? Or is it just not turned off to the end? I do not know

Upd

Another question. And after turning off the quick launch - the loading of Windows should much to increase? Although on the CZD? I just had somehow ASUS X540UA-DM437, too, with CDS. I did not disabling anything on it. But he and the battery did not eat so much so much. It turned on much faster than Legion 5. But it seems before turning off the quick launch, the legion has long turned on for a long time. He rebooted especially for a long time (if you press the reboot). In general, I do not understand what's what. Can we re-demolish everything and install on the new Windows?

Post has been editedA_H - 28.10.20, 01:04

Rep: (117)
* A_H,
Download time You can see and compare in the event log - Application log and services - Diagnostic-Perfomance. Event Code 100 - Download Time, 101-199 - Slow Time During Download, 200 - Shutdown Time. If the tweers did not disable the logs of events. Quick launch, judging by experience, if on the eye, then does not affect the time of starting the system on SSD. The HDD can speed up there. Maybe the Lenovo POST passes for a long time. By the way, at the event 100, the loading timings are indicated in detail, how long it takes the launch of iron, systems, how much profile is loaded.
In the BIOS, did you disable charging via USB when the laptop is turned off?

Vikus_2012 @ 10/28/20, 03:00*
Disabled charging via USB

Did not touch this item. I do not remember the truth that there is default. Tomorrow I will.

In general, the laptop originally did not want to flash on the wine10 about. It was made by an automatic machine. I thugged, created and threw the file on the boot flash drive. And the choice of editorial appeared. I do not know if it all affects the system? Can BIOS calculated on the XM only?

For some reason it seems that the laptop is faulty. Still in the DNS he was not sealed. So it could already be already from someone and returned under warranty. Long Musolil with the seller. He said that most likely he was just lying on the showcase not included. HZ did not want to buy, I saw God, but there was no way out. Although there is always a way out ...

I also went to google that can bark. And, accordingly, with charges of these troubles. In general, today I rolled a lot of things. Disconnected all ports. Tomorrow I will lose charge or not

Upd, I also put a discrete schedule in Bios. The default was built-in. I did not want to mess around with every prog and exhibit a discrete one for her in the Nvidia utility. Xs again, is it imposed on something - on a squeak or on battery costs

Post has been editedA_H - 28.10.20, 02:51

* A_H,
It is not necessary to shaman in the bios, leave the default schedule. The discrete charge sucks more than further building. Reset BIOS. In the control panel of Nvidia, you can configure all this economy. Programs, I understand, show 0% of wear? If there is an opportunity - change his nafik.
If the laptop walked with Windows, he can automatically put the necessary edition. Where did you get the image of the system? How did the flash drive created?
Theme by legionsLenovo Legion Y540-15irh (Post Kotb # 86042491). They are all similar

Post has been editedvikus_2012 - 28.10.20, 07:21

* DevidLans , Here is the place of heating. There are such symptoms characteristic not only when the processor is dropped?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkevinzaitsev - 28.10.20, 07:29

Vikus_2012 @ 28.10.20, 08:16*
where is the image of the system

With Microsoft Office. Created with Rufus
Right now turned on the laptop - 72%, at night it was 73%. It seems that it helped something helped, but what I xs) I did everything. And all the ports disconnected, incl. Port of the Internet.

Included in his wines 10 home. Will it return to everything better? Now it turned on by the way quite a long time. As if not SSD stands, but HDD

Rep: (7)
Good day .... How to find out why netbook on 7 Windows works slowly

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Ruslan.1986,
For starters, you will describe what you think: "works slowly"?
Is there an inside SSD, the RAM added and how did they try to treat?

Post has been editedDevidLans - 28.10.20, 11:59

Disabled charging via USB

So how should it be? Leave how to eat or disable?
The problem with the discharge seems to decide. But now the problem of long inclusion of the laptop. In the topic of the Legion, another person also, after reinstalling Windows. And what is the case and it is not clear

Rep: (1)
ASUS F553M stopped turning on. Indicators on the front panel also none lit.
It began with the fact that the chute began to turn off after a minute after loading OS (Windows 8.1). After the disconnection, it was not turned on the second time, and it was necessary that it would stand at least a few hours so that it could be downloaded again and turn off in a minute.

I opened it, dropped the battery terminal, waited a few minutes and connected it back. After that, the laptop at all ceased to turn on and all the power indicators stopped glowing. Before this operation, a laptop has stood a few hours disconnected from the network.

What is the problem here and how to fix?

* drozd1774,
Your model is generally capricious. To begin with, it is advisable to check that it may diligently die. Well, at least to inspect and the BP and the nest of the laptop. Well, if it's not about the BP then better than the service. If somewhere it would be then the symptoms were others. In general, you need a good diagnosis.
It is possible to memorize the type of ITP to memory or module, but for a good remote, specifically with your model, is useless to advise anything.

Download time You can see and compare in the event log - Application log and services

I have such a picture here:

Attached Image

What does it mean?

Post has been editedA_H - 28.10.20, 15:03

* A_H,
Event Viewer

* vikus_2012, In general, I did not understand with codes. 100 I have no, made the filter as the article is written. Not that 100 is in general everything is empty.
But there is good news - I took everything to hell with the last thing I installed on a laptop, and these were all sorts of NVIDIA EXPIRIENCE, the drivers are different, etc. And the laptop began to start and reboot much faster

Rep: (1)
Drozd1774 @ 28.10.20, 14:21*
ASUS F553M stopped turning on. Indicators on the front panel also none lit.
It began with the fact that the chute began to turn off after a minute after loading OS (Windows 8.1). After the disconnection, it was not turned on the second time, and it was necessary that it would stand at least a few hours so that it could be downloaded again and turn off in a minute.

I opened it, dropped the battery terminal, waited a few minutes and connected it back. After that, the laptop at all ceased to turn on and all the power indicators stopped glowing. Before this operation, a laptop has stood a few hours disconnected from the network.

Yes, the problem was in the power supply. Changed - everything worked.

Hello! There is a laptop Acer EX2519 (N15W4). When you click on the power button, the indicator lights up, the fan is turned on on cooling (5 seconds runs approximately), the railway works, the screen does not light up.
Run and tablet on the board rearranged. Result - zero.
A year ago there was the same problem. The service center was changed by the mat. fee.
Are there any way to revive? Or only replacement mat. fees?

A_H @ 28.10.20, 16:09*
I wondered everything to hell with the last thing I installed

From this, the system setting is always started after installation. Still in the "task scheduler" look
Attached Image

The editorial office of Windows does not affect any. Which you can put. The only thing you have legal activation on home

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.11.20, 16:22