> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Progress Success Pro (Progress Success PRO) | Simple "pinarik" and achieves goals

Rep: (3)
Progress Success PRO
Version: 1.0.1 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:9.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Simple and convenient "pinarik" and achieves its goals. This is an improved version of Progress Success Free. Many users' wishes were taken into account and the work has become more comfortable with the program.

For those who do not know what "Pinarik".
Suppose you have a goal - "to learn English." And you have chosen this method of how to read a few pages a day of your favorite books in a foreign language. However, you is not always possible. Or do not have time or desire, or something else. To itself as something to stimulate, you must visually represent the results of how the learning process.
The simplest solution - a table where the first column of the task name, and the date on the top line. At the appropriate intersection is necessary to expose "done" / "not done", and to do it in different colors, visually separating the good from the bad. In the future, we will see what is in the process.

How it works?
With the application, create a task - "Read page 3". Then at the end of each day, put the mark "done" / "not done." If the problem is not worth it to carry out, you can not put anything. So you are reporting for ourselves on the work done for the day. Entering the statistics section, you can see how the process looks like your assignments in the form of a graph, where one axis - days, and on the other the sum meet the following objectives. At the same time meet the following if a task, then "1" if there is "-1".

Opportunities:
  • add / delete / suspension problems
  • Task editing and exhibiting performance markers
  • building statistics for selected tasks. It allows you to visually assess the success or failure in achieving objectives.
  • Save / vosstanavleniju data on the SD card
  • background change
  • change application theme
  • Task schedule. In each task, you can choose the days of the week and the time when it should be done. If you come on the very day and hour would give the notification will inform you of the need to perform a task.
  • Scroll weeks on the main page. Now it is possible to view the data for previous periods.

Also in the application is not an advertising banner and now when you install the application access to the World Wide Web is not required.

The minimum version of OS: 1.5

cost: 1.99$

As well there will be a free version, but a little stripped down. There is no possibility to save / restore data to SD, the presence of a banner on the main page. This version will be available soon.

The program is constantly updated and supplemented.

Twitter:Progress SuccessFollow the news, sign up for twitter - and go to our websiteit-projects.spb.ru.

Homepage: http://it-projects.spb.ru/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.lid.ps

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.2 Free (PRO version only available with the Android Market!)
Attached filePogressSuccess_1.2.apk(281.48 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 10.01.11, 15:29
Reason for editing: title

Rep: (77)
dupe, comrade

qwerty2105,
Kidding ?? : D

1. It is a completely different version of the application
2. Link to a completely different brand
3. Application Developers randomly lost the key signature and will not be able to update a previous version
4. I am one of the developers)

P.S .: Yes, and besides, the previous topic, I asked to close.

Rep: (77)
1. The new version laid out in existing topics

but if that topic is locked at your request and this open one of the developers, tobish you, I apologize :)

qwerty2105, that is what we have done before =) updated the topic, with the appearance of change.

But here the situation is different)

I hope that the users will be pleased to work with the new version of the application: rolleyes:

Rep: (168)
I bought. The program will develop?
I would like to not only a reminder of the days of the week, but the schedule, ie if classes Mon, Wed, Fri, then allocate only these days, and the rest will be grayed out. Now statistics graph does not show the previous year, but takes into account. It is illogical to delete / edit tasks. In general, the files of good and necessary, but it is unfinished, but still worth the money)

Equador
Of course, the application will be developed and refined! And any feedback would be useful (as Vashm, for example)
Hmm, that schedule should be set based on the selected days of the week. In the task, you can select for "schedule" Mon, Wed, Fri and in the parameter "time" value, when it should be triggered. But we still will check again in doubt;)

If you have specified as a more logical would look like removing / editing tasks, it would be wonderful!

I agree about the statistics. This is far less. Do not have time to make a feature, Data Views for proizsolny period. But it is in the plans and will be sold !.

Thanks for the feedback!

Rep: (0)
Why this program during the installation asks to receive information on the location (GPS coordinates)?

Rep: (19)
FC when trying to add an action. Nexus firmware MIUI 1.1.7 (android 2.2).
Only the program itself so is everything else works fine - only about 150 programs.

Rep: (2)
The program really should be helpful for Motorola Defy 2.1 eng got no problems, said the problem at least use otpishu what is missing

Thanks for the program :)
I will try to unsubscribe after 1-2 weeks of use.
While positive experience :)
P.S. Now, I just reach! hahaha

After a week of testing has revealed some pretty nasty flaws:
1. There is no possibility to simply delete any activity.
2. The only way to get rid of unnecessary activity - tick Finished in the properties, but that's bad luck - a reminder of it all as sypyatsya. (This is more a bug than a glitch :)
3. There would be a kind of grouping is appropriate, enough 1 additional levels of nesting.
4. There is no way to look through the history - only 1 week in sight.
5. Schedule sometimes freezes and outputs the error associated with the memory.
6. It is not possible to specify a given number of repetitions of the activity, such as a week, but without specific days. For example, "working to improve their program 1 time a week." At the end of 1 week in the absence of 1 X checkmark is placed. This cross can be placed at any day or better would reflect the reality - in an additional field.
That's, like, all at the moment.
The program is quite useful, I hope will be developed to take into account the wishes of its users :)

lameika @ 18.02.2011, 00:12*
3. There would be a kind of grouping is appropriate, enough 1 additional levels of nesting.

Keep. Also I think that it would be very useful. For instance, in learning a language - there are a number of activities - reading, language course book on grammar, multimedia software, video podcasts, lessons on Skype. Now all we opened individual tasks. And it would be good all this group. It happens that the focus has shifted to one or two of the activities, but overall progress does not suffer. Oh, and for other purposes, in this case the place would have had more.

Yet it would be good to record the time spent on the task. For example, a stopwatch icon in the line assignment. He pressed - activated time. He pressed again - stop. He pressed again - continues. Set the duration manually or reset - could be in the job settings. Really I do not know how it would be better to implement bind to days. You can, of course, dream. But not knowing how it looks at the code level and algorithm - a little confused by this. As an option - to restrict the possibility of the stopwatch edits within a single day.

When at the same time you are working on different projects - I would like to know not only the number of "approaches", but the actual time spent. It happens that a whole day - calls, matching, mail sending, an explanation of any actions in the letters, etc. And as if nothing had been done by the end of the day. Customers do not mind to pay for the time they do not themselves know what "cost" all the wandering and coordination.

I found one more "wish". It would be good to schedule different tasks to display various curves of different colors. And then in the form of the average display is not much use. Do not see that subsided, it rolls over. If 10 per hour to do small tasks - chart will show growth. And if the whole day on the 3 major - on schedule recession. If one task is often overlooked, and the rest - ok - graph shows that everything is OK. In general - "the average temperature in the hospital." Disable task to display on the chart - not very. Then it is easier on the eye to evaluate numerically.

TodoJunto @ 06.03.2011, 22:59*
If 10 per hour to do small tasks - chart will show growth. And if the whole day on the 3 major - on schedule recession.

Was wrong. The graph shows clearly that in general.

I have listed 20 scheduled tasks. Usually it turns out to do for the day from 7-15. The graph showscontinuous growth from 45 to 98 !!!!. I tried to put not only the crows, but also crosses. Schedule began to draw value from 30 to 50. Missing continuous growth.

It turns out that problems have 3 options values ​​- dash, jackdaw and a cross. Only jackdaw and takes into account the cross. Why dash (which is the default) - is not clear. It seems that the program is simple. It allows for two options - did / did not. And then there is a third option - "not stated", which sums up the general all statistics.

The graph shows the value of only one week. While the Pro version is declared to squander the opportunity to forward / backward through time - the schedule failed. And I would like, and squander, and to watch over the entire period ...

Promotka between weeks is a bit strange. You need to get to the strip with numbers. It was only at her. If below - not squandering. Initially yulozil finger across the screen. Times from the 10th turned out to change the week. I thought a bug, but it turned out - a feature.

Another point - the jackdaw of the task does not disable the reminder. For greater reliability - it is certainly good. But the function thus becomes meaningless. To do this, you can simply set an alarm. I had to turn off. Otherwise, the program turns your phone into tamaguchi.

In general, initial proposals to add timing to the problems are removed. There are more important items.

Rep: (2)
Or a bug or it should be, but the schedule for the current number of accounts for the previous day's task done.
For example, on my list 3 tasks at the same start date May 1 at the other two on May 2, all tasks marked as completed, while in the chart 4.: unsure:

The program is useful and original, unique not met.
But developers have to develop it. The main disadvantage of it now - that is what the statistics graph construction
Only the results of the past 7 days. must
make sure that the user has had the opportunity to
to determine the period for the construction of statistics graphics, as well as
also could choose from various options in the menu:
Over the past week, 30 days, since the beginning of the month, since the beginning of the year,
for the year, quarter, etc.

The program is useful and original, unique not met.
But developers have to develop it. The main disadvantage of it now - that is what the statistics graph construction
Only the results of the past 7 days. must
make sure that the user has had the opportunity to
to determine the period for the construction of statistics graphics, as well as
also could choose from various options in the menu:
Over the past week, 30 days, since the beginning of the month, since the beginning of the year,
for the year, quarter, etc.

fundamentally disagree with the fact that in the schedule to build something or showing. It works completely arbitrary. First-time use can be seen some correlation with that observed in the task list. But this is an illusion. When reading horoscopes. So far, so strange looking graph. I have a few months schedule reached the value -200 and continues to drift further down. And this despite the fact that most of the problems of every day is marked as completed. No changes in the number of tasks can not shake it.

The idea is so cool, I can not abandon a program, despite all the bugs in the implementation.
It is a pity that the idea occurred to the wrong people.

Post has been editedTodoJunto - 08.08.11, 22:00

I agree, the program is not much developed, although the idea is excellent. I hope someday will be analog or developers finished the softinu.

I agree with previous reviews. The idea of ​​the program is indeed very necessary, analogues are not met. But the essence of the program in the schedule task execution statistics - almost not implemented, as the main error is that the construction schedule tasks just bluntly summed up on an accrual basis.

Post has been editedzori - 09.10.11, 00:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 00:47