> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

How Stuff Works | Interesting articles about things around us and phenomena

Rep: (178)
How stuff works
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:9.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
How Stuff Works - it is not a textbook or reference book, it's just the answers to endless variety of issues, which we are beginning to ask early childhood: what and why? when and why? where it came from and where to go? This is a common human thought about himself, about the wildlife and inanimate objects that surround us, the phenomena and events ... It is life itself, in all its diversity.

Homepage: http://www.rvanavr.com/
Android Market: Market: // search /? q = pname: com.rvanavr.hsw

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.1
Attached fileHSW.apk.(517.27 KB)

Past versions

It seems to me this program in the category "Reading, Training and Knowledge Base", you don't seem so, dear moderators? :)

Rep: (14)
It often lacks spaces - words are joining.
I would like to be able to choose an article.
And so cool)

Rep: (77)
One of the most exciting gears on Discovery :)

Rep: (2)
The header says the Mobile Bank of the Russian Standard, what ...?

Olejik @ 01-10-2011, 13:24*
The header says the Mobile Bank of the Russian Standard, what ...?

This is probably advertising: D

Rep: (139)
Rvanavr @ 01-10-2011, 19:14*
Mobile Bank Russian Standard

This is the bank in which you can take a loan to repay debt to send by the application of secret SMS to short numbers: D

Rep: (88)
And she will send your number and IMEI to the bank and you will notify you that if you do not pay a Credit on SMS, then she will send even more secret SMS and you will have to takesecond credit !!!

Author thanks, useful programmind, very interesting!

Rep: (37)
Here Petrosanov was divorced! You think how much! : happy: Well, yes, there is an advertisement there, which is absolutely not annoying, especially when you start reading the article is not! In any case, the author thanks!

Rep: (10)
It's not about advertising in the appendix, but that on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comThere was a link: "The program for managing the Russian standard account." And this link led here. Just a mistake of the one who prepared the link. From there and went jokes.

Rep: (0)
It is interesting to read ... a lot can be new to learn ...: happy:

Rep: (1)
SMID "Find out!" And the window "Some Error has Happened" falls out .. What could be the problem?

Same. "Some Error Have Happened"

Rep: (-8)
Does not work!

Rep: (3)
The same mistake.
Android 2.2, Samsung Tab.

either does not plow on Android 2.2

Rep: (1)
Many thanks to the author, the program is much better killing without a trace time, games

Rep: (2)
Wow! Cool, especially pleased "impertureness".

Rep: (296)
Does it work only online? Or you can download the database on smart?

Rep: (3)
Last update of the program in the header: 9.01.2011

Gentlemen What is today ??

For a long time I read, and today I started in the minibus again, and the tutu suddenly "Some Error has Happened". For the whole day so, what works in English. What do I read all Russian articles)? repeated many times. But what now?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 06:09