> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bluetooth Paint Chat | Draw a picture and chatimsya via Bluetooth

Rep: (567)
Bluetooth Paint Chat
Version: 1.1.6

Last update of the program in the header:23.12.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Chat with the help of drawings

Description:
As already evident from the title this program chat. Butunusual chat : You can not only send text messages, but also paint . One device participates as a server and another client, respectively, draw on a single device - shown on the other , and vice versa. I checked on a bunch of Desire + Nexus One.
Among other possibilities:
1. Approximation pattern via multitouch
2. Spoit - copying the selected color portion
3. Select the color and brush / size of a pencil
4. Text chat with history
5. Save the drawn image
6. Built-in image viewer

How to connect two Android devices: Read the first three points of the instructions(It is under the two videos)in the subject RetroMaze [BT, Online]

Another program with the same meaning only through the Internet

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=psn.yacksaw.BTEchat
Russian interface: No
Download:
Attached filepsn.yacksaw.BTEchat_1.1.6.apk(198.87 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKyogre - 17.02.14, 19:58

Rep: (7)
Yeah, and you sit down with his girlfriend, she was in the kitchen while you are in the toilet, and will draw hearts at each other until the morning .... Romance, Yoke

Rep: (3)
program is the real: russian_garmoshka:

Rep: (365)
cool))), but the actual use of it do not see :-)

vladi5700 @ 08.01.2011, 22:03*
cool))), but the actual application can not see it

and imagine you are kidnapped by a terrorist group, you sit in the basement with a gag in his mouth (to signal in any way) and then passes by with blond magnificent forms accidentally switched blutusom ... and you tell her so for blutusu red capital letters - HELP, HELP !!!

Posted 08-01-2011, 23:08:

I mean, SOS! Sos .... um, sosss

Rep: (8)
answers in class print) so as not to sms

Rep: (4)
At lessons or graphics pairs together to draw: happy:

If you could be on the Internet with friends pomalevat anything from boredom - it's still all right, but via Bluetooth, so who is next .. well I do not know really practical sense I do not see prog)) But for the sake of interest will set check out)
and imagine you are kidnapped by a terrorist group, you sit in the basement with a gag in his mouth and then passes by with blond magnificent forms accidentally switched blutusom ... and you tell her so for blutusu red capital letters - HELP, HELP !!!

It is very interesting the terrorists, which plug gag the victims, but at the same time leave them nezavyazannymi hands (or whatever sacrifices have gathered "sos" write the 21 th finger??): D

Post has been editedA1exandrus - 09.01.11, 01:51
Reason for editing: typos

A1exandrus,
heresameonline only (By the way by the same developer, you can lay out if you have nothing to do )

Rep: (0)
And basically it cool, just a pity that the android can be, as well as on the IPhone or other phone model

Rep: (46)
People tell me whether it is possible to adjust when different screen sizes, and that cuts the larger screen on the smaller scale, I tried, but he was in the middle scales and somehow wrong ... who knows?

Rep: (4)
The program must be installed on both devices, I understood correctly?

Rep: (328)
Mech_91 @ 17.11.2011, 19:09*
The program must be installed on both devices, I understood correctly?

of coursenotYES!

Rep: (71)
Does not work. On lg 350 and port 2 on the diamond to create a host crashes with an error. It is a pity :(

Posted 02-02-2012, 14:58:

More precisely, it crashes after in the box to include the visibility of press "OK".

Rep: (19)
Very good thing, it will take at control!

Rep: (0)
please explain how to use? I can not understand

ToXiN ~ 7,
first perform the first three points of the instructions(It is under the two videos)in the subjectRetroMaze [BT, Online], And then one of you (either you or your friend), press "start as server", and the other, respectively "start as client" and is connected to the first (do not forget that the "name" field must have a different name)

Rep: (15)
Che? .. I've been working on the market in the shutters, it would be fun, so much for nothing sms bedrooms.

Rep: (69)
Russian version
Attached filebpc.apk(208.82 KB)

Rep: (1)
: rolleyes:
And if (Bluetech Talk) Russian working to collect? who will

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 12:14