> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Checkmark ToDo List | Checklist Task Manager on the Market

Rep: (169)
Checkmark ToDo List
Version: 5.9.1

Last update of the program in the header:21.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Checklist Task Manager on the Market.

Description:
Checkmark is a leading task management and to-do list on the Android market and a complete solution for managing your to-do list, from simple tasks to complex hierarchical perechney.Intuitivno simple user interface and rich functionality.

* Hierarchical structure of the list, support for multiple sub-level.
* Support for widgets
* Synchronization with GCalendar
* Templates
* Repeating tasks (extensive repeat settings)
* Alarm settings (beep ringtone, etc.)
* Import Export
* Send e-mail
* Backup and restore
* Multiple sorting options and much more ...

Homepage: http://checkmark.greenbeansoft.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.g...nsoft.Checkmark

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 5.9.1 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2590715/Checkmark_Pro_v.5.9.1_crk.apk
Version: 5.2.1 Pro RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1101396/Checkmark_v5.2.1_ru.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 24.02.13, 20:40
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (5)
For PROMT have to take your hands off! Can not translate one sentence - leave in English - somebody will put in the comments. Why make fun of the people ?!

Rep: (169)
Adrant @ 08.01.2011, 13:05*
For PROMT have to take your hands off! Can not translate one sentence - leave in English - somebody will put in the comments. Why make fun of the people ?!

Russian I do not know well as I can and I translate, in a cap has the developer's website, want to clarify, go there. } -)

Post has been editednarek2526 - 08.01.11, 14:02

Rep: (5)
narek2526 @ 08.01.2011, 14:01*
Russian I do not know well as I can and I translate, in a cap has the developer's website, want to clarify, go there. } -)

Then my apologies. But anyway if they themselves can not be translated - it is better in English - to translate the theme.

The program is very congested interface. Widget was breaking on some not very high-quality icons, and generally when you first look at it fell off any desire to understand that as a yes and took 5 minutes.
If someone has gone further - accomplish your goal, maybe I'm wrong

Rep: (16)
For a long time enjoyed widget vusmert uncomfortable, but by itself softina interesting to her, I had very warm relations.
There is a business - recorded. It consists of several stages - recorded. Shopping list - recorded. List of packages that are waiting - recorded, and everywhere you can ponavstavlyat notes, expected date for the lists displayed progress. Conveniently. But on my devayse slow, too small a screen for such an interface. In general, some Choteau vm-style. Ergonomics is not enough, the normal synchronization. But really I liked the other Astrid me such comfort was not given.

I very much want to develop

Rep: (1756)
Checkmark ToDo List Pro v4.2

Attached filecom.greenbeansoft.Checkmark_2.apk(1 MB)

Recent changes:
1.Set Category Background Color (Pro version only): The background color of category in checklist detail can be set for better visual effects. Choose from more than 42 pre defined colors.
2.4x4 widget (Pro version only): 4x4 widget is now available in pro version to display more tasks in your home screen.
3.Redesigned icons and enlarged option dialog for better user experience.
4.Category is sorted alphabetically for Category Sort in dashboard. The expand / collapse state is also perserved.

Well, the correct translation pypytalsya

Checkmark is a leading task management and to-do list on the Android market and a complete solution for managing your to-do list, from simple tasks to complex hierarchical perechney.Intuitivno simple user interface and rich functionality.

* Hierarchical structure of the list, support for multiple sub-level.
* Support for widgets
* Synchronization with GCalendar
* Templates
* Repeating tasks (extensive repeat settings)
* Alarm settings (beep ringtone, etc.)
* Import Export
* Send e-mail
* Backup and restore
* Multiple sorting options and much more ...

Rep: (0)
thank you!) is very necessary! cool prog! live on it)
all of this like the most!
Pts convenient!

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v4.3

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v4.3.apk(1.01 MB)

What's in this version:
1. Added Auto Save feature. Database will be auto saved by program to prevent data loss during database corruption. The auto saved copy will have Autosave as prefix when restore. For now, the program will keep 3 auto saved copy in the file directory.
2. Fixed the virtual keyboard pop up issue during start up.
3. Fixed: Favorite and inactive item state will not be changed during edit.
4. Fixed checklist CSV import issue when checklist with ID defined.

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v4.3.1

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v4.3.1.apk(1.03 MB)

What's in this version:
1. Added Auto Save feature. Database will be auto saved by program to prevent data loss during database corruption. The auto saved copy will have Autosave as prefix when restore. For now, the program will keep 3 auto saved copy in the file directory.
2. Fixed the virtual keyboard pop up issue during start up.
3. Fixed: Favorite and inactive item state will not be changed during edit.
4. Fixed checklist CSV import issue when checklist with ID defined.
5. New Option menu icons.

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v4.5

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v4.5.apk(1.07 MB)

What's in this version:
This is a major release with several features added:
1. The Task / Checklist edit window is split into two tabs for easy view and editing: General and Date.
2. Added Multiple Sort feature. User can change secondary sort option in sort option dialog (pro version only).
3. Allow simple item in checklist to add Ation Items (phone, email ...) like task / checklist.
4. User can enter Start date and time for a task / checklist.
5. User can set up alarm without due date specified.
and more ...

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v4.5.1

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v4.5.1.apk(1.17 MB)

What's in this version:
This is a major release with several features added:
1. The Task / Checklist edit window is split into two tabs for easy view and editing: General and Date.
2. Added Multiple Sort feature. User can change secondary sort option in sort option dialog (pro version only).
3. Allow simple item in checklist to add Ation Items (phone, email ...) like task / checklist.
4. User can enter Start date and time for a task / checklist.
5. User can set up alarm without due date specified.

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.0

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.0.apk(1.65 MB)

What's in this version:
1. Google Tasks Sync: Google Tasks Sync is implemented using official google tasks API. Please visit our web site checkmark.greenbeansoft.com data synchronization section for detailed information.
2. 24 hour time format: user can specify 24 hour time display and setup format in Settings window.
3. Sync to calendar one day early: user can specify Sync to calendar one day early or late for all day event.
4. Reset repeating checklist items when the checklist is set as complete
and more ...

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.0.1

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.0.1.apk(1.65 MB)

Post has been editedNail_ - 30.06.11, 04:19

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.1

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.1.apk(1.66 MB)

1. Google Tasks Sync: fixed several issues with Google Tasks sync.
2. Password Protection: user can set password and give password protection on specified task or checklist to prevent unauthorized access.
Please check checkmark.greenbeansoft.com Password Protection section for more info.
3. Aggregate function on Category: Category can show sum of children's quantity ifShow total flag is checked in category edit window in checklist view.
and more ..

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.2

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.2.apk(1.69 MB)

What's in this version:
1. Backup and Restore using Google Cloud Storag (Pro version only): Implemented backup and restore using Google backup and restore API. You can use this feature to
sync checkmark data among multiple devices. Visit checkmark.greenbeansoft.com backup and restore section for more info. This feature may not work in some phone models.
2. Edit bar for checklist detail edit mode: A new edit bar is added for checklist detail edit mode. This allows user to quickly edit, delete and move item around.

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.2.1

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.2.1.apk(1.69 MB)

What's in this version:
1. Backup and Restore using Google Cloud Storag (Pro version only): Implemented backup and restore using Google backup and restore API. You can use this feature to
sync checkmark data among multiple devices. Visit checkmark.greenbeansoft.com backup and restore section for more info. This feature may not work in some phone models.
2. Edit bar for checklist detail edit mode: A new edit bar is added for checklist detail edit mode. This allows user to quickly edit, delete and move item around.

Rep: (4)
Spread Russian 5.2.1. True translated only by 90%, but has recently finished his promise. As long as there is a small bug with widgets. Also correct. Please do not kick, so this is my first attempt to transfer applications.

Attached files

Attached fileCheckmark_v5.2.1_ru.apk(1.59 MB)

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.3

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.3.apk(1.69 MB)

What's in this version:
Integration with desktop client app. The beta release of desktop client is here. Check out desktop.greenbeansoft.com for more information. This initial release allows user to create and edit checkmark checklist file directly on the PC.

Rep: (0)
A chekmark calendar it is possible to lay out?

Checkmark ToDo List Pro v5.4

Attached fileCheckmark_ToDo_List_Pro_v5.4.apk(1.86 MB)

What's in this version:
1. Dropbox Sync (Pro version Only): Integration with Dropbox to sync Checkmark database or files among multiple Android devices and windows desktop (Require Dropbox app installed on your phone). For more information, please visit checkmark.greenbeansoft.com/dropboxsync.
2. More changes to Checkmark desktop client beta. Visit desktop.greenbeansoft.com for latest update.
3. Options in settings window to show / hide item due date, repeating info and group name in dashbaord based on user preference.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 1:30