> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Omnia 7 - Discussion | GT-I8700

Rep: (382)
Smartphone talkSamsung Omnia 7
Attached ImageSamsung GT-I8700
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
Installing Mango with the addition of Russian
Adding Internet Sharing to Mango
Instructions for obtaining Interop Unlock via Zip file.
Instructions for obtaining Interop Unlock via DevUnlock

Post has been editedsam1984 - 30.11.12, 17:58

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, can anyone know how to put a whole melody on a call and still downloaded Navitel on a computer and I don’t know how to install help adviceAttached fileMobileNavigator.xap(9.75 MB)

Rep: (35)
* gardez
by melodiestynts tynts tynts

Rep: (35)
on Navitel you syudyNavitel - [WinPhone7.5 & 8]

Posted 07/11/2014 10:15:

And vosche on installation if the device is unlocked then sotynts

The phone does not turn on.
After the inscription:

SAMSUNG Omnia 7 goes into reboot.

Tell me what to do?
Did you have this? Once for 3 drinks included and now stupidly rebuffs ....

Rep: (1)
will contact

I can not connect as a USB modem (In diagnostic mode, I select the desired mode after rebooting, I connect to the usb computer, it seems to install firewood! After that, I create a new connection, but Windows 10 as a usb modem doesn’t find anything (Are there any other ways to distribute the Internet on a PC or what I am doing wrong? Help pliz !!!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedKabahcok82 - 07.12.17, 18:18

Rep: (2)
hello from 2020)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/12/20, 4:15