> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MySportTraining for Android | training diary

Rep: (84)
MySportTraining for Android
version: 1.3.3

Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
MySportTraining - a good solution for those who are watching their fitness. Allows daily health and exercise. It allows you to create your own training programs, track your progress using charts for different time intervals.

Homepage: http://vidaone.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.3.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/756778/com.vidaone.mst_2.apk

Past versions
version: 1.3.1
Attached filevidaone.mst.apk(789.19 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.01.11, 19:11
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (2)
thanks, we'll see

Rep: (0)
The application is not installed (

Strange ... I bought it on the Market, APK ripped out of the system ...

Rep: (1103)
Cool stuff! Shows calories calculated for a variety of sports, based on the load of training, weight, height and age. There is a training calendar.
Still a lot of all sorts of settings, yet not understood

As I sat on vinmobayle, and used it as their "diets and fitness." Very helpful. But, in my opinion, in the android weaker functional (so I thought). And still need a translation .... A lot of specific terms.

At the bottom screenshot where Workout Summary, several icons in the upper bar, including anything related to pulse.edward_k there need to manually measure or score-counting what?
It has long been using it, tell us that it can still)

Raveboy @ 27.12.2010, 20:40*
At the bottom screenshot where Workout Summary, several icons in the upper bar, including anything related to pulse.

Frankly, I do not bother pulse measurements. Although, it is possible to hammer in by hand (eg, treadmill, take readings, although they are very approximate), and it is possible (in my opinion much more interesting) to synchronize the device with sports Polar Clock - the program supports synchronization with this clock (any model). That is, do these watches and related (for Sinezubov) with them to the device installed prog and all the data is entered to the right place for yourself.So it was on vinmobayle (Both on Android - I do not know myself yet not a test this program)

Developers wrote about Russification and that's what said (translated by transleyt.ru):
Thank you for your email. We plan to support additional languages. Unfortunately, we only saw 2-star review of the lack of additional languages, and it definitely affects our ability to complete the work. Our app has many features, and many screens (more than 40), and its translation is a significant effort with significant costs, and bad evaluation and review (due to lack of translation) may actually prevent us from doing it. But we will try. Thanks.

The app has been updated to 1.3.3:

Attached files

Attached filecom.vidaone.mst_2.apk(791.2 KB)

The previous version had written about the trial)

Raveboy @ 05.01.2011, 13:52*
The previous version had written about the trial)

Damn ... It is necessary to look for the master who "undergo treatment" prog ... As the new versions will spread. Can be saved so long as ...

Rep: (8)
what restrictions trial?

I do not even know. I have bought.

serezhenko @ 11.01.2011, 22:58*
what restrictions trial?

Good prog, only in a trial and that's 5 records, nothing else to measure ...

Apologies question of course is not on but where can I find an application which I downloaded from the Market that put him here ??? Cn advance for your reply.

pro100kreed, tear installed application from the system can be a variety of programs. I use Astro Manager. It can cause a program manager: menu / tools / Application manager. In the application list, you find the right, Tapan "Backup" button. The backups / apps folder find APK application file.

ZY It would be nice if you put this program here.

I came MySportTraining 1.3.4 - Does anyone have?
On winmobile reg.klyuchi there, but not our approach!

Post has been editedKirgh - 21.02.11, 13:51

Rep: (1070)
Samu 1.34 ... found another thing that still gives only a trial ...

Attached files

Attached filea_MySportTraining__1.3.4_.apk(718.8 KB)

Rep: (2)
Hello

Posted on 06/15/2017, 00:35:

Not installed (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:23