> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Mobi Calculator (Cube Calculator) | Universal calculator for every day

Rep: (175)
Mobi calculator
Version: 1.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:1.11.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient universal interest calculator for simple and complex calculations. Without advertising!

Main advantages and functions:
- Without advertising!
- does not require extra permissions (without Internet, without access to your geo-location, to contacts and SMS-messages)
- adequately considers interest (discounts, taxes, etc.)
- classic work with memory (M +, M-, MR)
- multiline expressions
- big buttons and beautiful themes
- in Russian (13 languages ​​in total, including English and Ukrainian)
- the ability to add the functions you need to the main keyboard
- you see the result already when typing the expression (calculation in real time)
- takes up very little space in the memory of a phone or tablet
- high accuracy of calculations, up to 30 decimal places
- full history of calculations (with comments and the ability to share calculations)
- time calculator (hours and minutes)
- HEX / BIN / OCT mode (up to 64 bits in the PRO version)

DIFFERENCES of the PRO version from FREE:
* Storing history records - up to 1000 (FREE - up to 50)
* Ability to display expressions up to seven lines (up to five in the FREE version)
* Additional topics
* Ability to select the number of digits in HEX / BIN / OCT mode up to 64 bits

Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=my.android.calc

Fans of "free" PRO versions: the publication of apk, links, etc. is prohibited for versions released in the last 3 months.

Version: 1.4.2 (support for Android 4.0+)
Download: Attached fileMobiCalc.1.4.2free.apk (1.35 MB)

Version: 1.4.1 (support for Android 2.3+)
Download: Attached fileMobiCalc.1.4.1free.apk (1.33 MB)

Version: 1.4.0 Mod by Kirhe Mobi Calculator (Cube Calculator) (Post Kirhe # 41346930)

Past versions

Post has been editedspamik - 01.11.18, 17:25
Reason for editing: new version 1.4.2

Rep: (3)
Well, why is the calculator 1.6? : ((

Rep: (252)
Calculator is great.
I would like to see it in the market.
And a bug with font size (see screenshot):

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedVyacheslav-s - 26.12.10, 10:46

Vyacheslav-S,
Thanks for the screen with the error. Corrected for WVGA.
In the market lay out a couple of days.

Mag istr
I understand that you have 1.5 ... The calculator itself does not need new features 1.6, I added requirement 1.6 only so that the installer does not require permission to access SD and Phone (I don’t like asking for too much). In 1.5, these permissions are required by default. I have compiled a separate version for 1.5. Try it.

I don’t understand how to change the cap (writes that it’s not right), because I’m posting here

Post has been editedspamik - 26.12.10, 14:38

Rep: (0)
Great calculator. Is it possible to have a black skin like your own?

Rep: (12)
Calculator is credited to the author of the respecs, I would like to see trigonometry (syn, braid, ng, ktg) If this is implemented, I propose to make there pi to write for example syn (n / 6) = 1/2

Rep: (15)
See this trigonometry. full of other calculators with your sinuses. this dark skin, memory buttons instead of degrees and root and the hare itself will

Post has been editedrmntsv - 26.12.10, 18:06

Rep: (24)
thank! great calculator. For me, no skin is needed, but the functions are very necessary, and if I also have the ability to work with fractions) I can not put + (

Rep: (90)
rmntsv,
Totally agree with you!

iasubib
ORLENOK.aka.SergeiZ,
rmntsv,
superpuperuser,

Thanks to all.

Dark skin planned immediately ... I was in a hurry, I wanted to have time to release 1.0 to NG. : rolleyes: There will be a choice in the settings.
Trigonometry, memory and result in the form of a simple fraction are also in the plans.
All subsequent features will not affect the convenience (the interface will not be overloaded and complicated).

Rep: (4)
spamik , if you do not complicate the interface, you can simply add to the settings a choice of a calculator profile, a la Windows Calculator
The calculator is good, it will be useful to me, I will wait for new versions and functionality extension .. + 1

Rep: (15)
Excellent calculator, nothing superfluous.
SE X10 mini resolution 320 to 240. The designation of numbers and functions is small.here is the screen

Rep: (1)
Great calculator. Blew all the others that ponastavil over the past few days. Optimus Van looks fine, the fonts do not go, the numbers are easy to read. Thanks to the author!

Also demolished everything that was before ... Cube Calculator is already the leader

Rep: (61)
It would be nice to have a thousands separator and rounding to two decimal places (12 345 123.12). This is for cash settlement.

Rep: (246)
There is a lack of two-line mode so that the top shows the expression and the bottom its result

Not bad, just to add the function of saving to memory / reading from memory. : rolleyes:

Give me a link please.

Rep: (22)
Priorities do not always work correctly, for example:
2 ^ 3 ^ 2 should be 512, and shows 64
This is because ^ has the right associative priority
and expression
2^3^2 = 2^(3^2)
And you have (2 ^ 3) ^ 2
or
here 10 + 10% * 2 for some reason + has a higher priority than *

Further
With an open bracket does not show results,
although at (2 + 10
could and show.
This is convenient when you count an account for two: you start to add components and then to divide the amount by two you need to close the bracket ie whole expression
It starts with an open bracket and when this amount is not considered as an automatic.

Further
does not show a division error by zero.
This is very bad, in complex expressions you make sure to look for the cause of the error.

lesandr,
Both are supported. Grouping by thousands is enabled by default, rounding to two characters is configurable. And especially for these purposes, it is possible to forcibly leave insignificant zeros after a period / comma. If this doesn't work for you, let me know, please.

TechNick.Max,
And how do you describe what is different from what has already been implemented? The result must be output in the same window, where is the expression?

kmv_13,
Memory operations will be in the next version (if the version does not come to it only with the corrected errors)

Garyn,
Cube Calculator (Post # 6048105)

agknn
Did not quite understand what exactly is plagiarized ...
Taking into account even external dissimilarity, it comes to the idea that the idea of ​​"tsiferki at the top, buttons at the bottom" ...
I’ve looked at the calculator for a long time before the idea of ​​developing this, but, frankly, I don’t even remember that now ...: blush:

According to your comments about CubeCalc:
Operation '^' Indeed, the logic (or rather, if the present recording on paper) should have a right-associative priority, but I checked this is considered on several calculators and was a little surprised ... Half of the 64 gave a result, half - 512. Moreover, my old favorite Chinese engineering CEDAR SC-502 gave a result of 64 (he also takes into account the priorities). And on the other side of the user, who does not think about the subtleties (and judging by the other calculators of it, few people think) Expected results 64. It is not surprising, since recording the linear (not on paper). I thought it might be worth making it optional :)

here 10 + 10% * 2 for some reason + has a higher priority than *

Because x + y% is not just an expression, but a solid construction and therefore it is perceived as (10 + 10%) * 2
Otherwise, it is not entirely clear what 10% is here 10+ (10% * 2). 10% from 100? But why? But I agree that the brain makes ... I don’t know yet what to do with it :)

When open bracket does not show results

Interesting offer. I see no obstacles to implementation. By the way, in CubeCalc for such purposes there is a convenient feature "retention '*' or '/'"

Indicate division by zero and even the position in which the error was planned in subsequent versions ... But since division by 0 is so important, then this is not a problem to add in the next version.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

PS: just came up with the idea that you meant%, talking about that calculator ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 9:57