Hello. Now would be a small guide on ForkPlayer run on TVs Hitachi and Sony, in a smart TV which has the Opera TV (VEWD AppStore). This method allows you to access ForkPlayer without manipulation of the DNS addresses, and third-party applications.
1. You need to create an account onthe site
2. For future work, we need the device id. To do this, open the app on TV VEWD AppStore. Go to the settings tab "About". There you'll see your device ID (lot numbers / letters).
3. After creating and confirming the account, you must log in tothe site
And go to the section "Paired Devices".
In the "Custom Name" field, enter the device name (any), in the "Device ID" field enter the device ID, which we found in paragraph 2.
4. In case of success in the VewD AppStore application, a new section "Developer" will appear with the "URL Loader" application (you may need to restart the TV).
5. Open the application "URL Loader", enter in the address bar:http://operatv.obovse.ru/2.5/
(You must enter 1 time, then it will all be saved). Choose "GO current window" and click OK and you have loaded ForkPlayer.
P.S. Will write questions in a personal
P.S.2 Who can create a topic for TV Hitachi, judging by the number of comments by the owners, a lot is quite :-)