TV - Choosing TVs | Selection and comparison of models
Smart TV or box
Do you lack the functionality and capabilities of your built-in smart TV, or you're using, going to buy a TV box.
Yes, I completely lack the capacity and functionality of the built-in Smart TV [ 185 ] ** [33,76%]
Lacks features and functionality built-in smart TV, use or intend to buy a TV box [ 255 ] ** [46,53%]
I have not decided yet [ 108 ] ** [19,71%]
Total Votes: 548

Rep: (2729)
Choosing a TV » | TV catalog onsavagemessiahzine.com | Choosing a TV for the Game Console » | Choosing an android media player »

• Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandsection rulesRespect your and other people's time.
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic .
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Important
Current
Good selection tests for the TV
TV Xiaomi
If you have a desire to buy a TV Xiaomi and you came in this topic to obtain the approval of his choice, for starters read the material that is presented below, if after that you still have this desire, then run to the store, if not ask in the theme, we recommend more decent options for this price.
Very informative post of full-length video examples
Mini review Xiaomi bought the TV from RC_Gremlin
Review of the 55-inch "intelligent" 4K LCD TV Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4S 55 "on Android TV
Mini review from phox
The whole essence of the TV xiaomi in a few lines from Andrei313
HDR
Selecting the TV small diagonal
Almost every day there is a branch about this question: advise the best, top-end TV diagonal of 43 inches. The situation is such that now the TV in the diagonal 49-50 inches to normal and the more high-end and do not produce in the store can choose any one you like, all of them on the image and characteristics are not and some sort of a top TV from Sony PCD 5-6 years old shows much better and there is a good 120 Hz. matrix decent brightness and contrast.
I advise you to use the distance table for different diagonals and permits optimum size and calculator tv depending on the distance and pay attention to from 49-50ti inch TVs.
Table of distances for different diagonals and permits.
Calculator tv optimal size depending on the distance
hdmi 2.1

User reviews
LG

Samsung

Hisense

Sony

Other

Useful from users

useful links
www.rtings.com.The best site for reviews of TVs, very thoroughly and tested to the smallest detail each model, unique to this resource is not even close, if this site has a review on the desired model of the TV, then you are lucky and you will know about this tv thoroughly everything and get a very objective and accurate assessment.
www.tvfindr.comA good website where you can find many TV tour, there is a convenient and visual comparison between the two models of different TV sets.
hdtvpolska.comPolish site with excellent and detailed reviews on TVs.

Poll results
Attached Image

K
Dear friends and colleagues, created the survey "Smart TV or TV-box" with the current theme if you need a TV-box or functional capabilities and built-in smart TV is completely missing, please its position on this issue show in the vote, thank you all for your participation

Cap during filling with interesting, informative and useful suggestions, one should fast (can express their opinions about acquisitions in the TV) that were previously in the subject, please contact thelichku, thank you in advance
Topics CuratorOrbitex

Post has been editedOrbitex - 20.09.20, 21:15
Reason for editing: review of QE50Q60TAUXRU Lesli75

Rep: (0)
TV Minsk - Hartens HTV-43F011B-T2 / PVR, 43 "
The question is as follows:
on the back panel has an Ethernet Wrotham (RJ45).
However nastoroykah I did not find anything resembling a wired or wireless network.
Tell me the reason for finding this connector and can be or not to use it for internet connection?

https://www.avito.ru/m...uhd_russkiy_1555639385And a telly before seen?

Rep: (336)
dunduk69 @ 16.01.19, 21:09*

in the description about all legs and smart (iron), and nothing about the panel but permits
Nothing but permission. in series Super4x 60 GHz instead of 120, but the VA matrix
Ads IMHO muddy what that

then modelleeco

Rep: (31)
Who have bluetooth headphones are connected to the TV Hitachi? Preferably with Ali who ordered

Rep: (28)
LED Hisense H50A6100 and Samsung UE49KU6510U
What is the best that can be said for and against?

Rep: (15)
Good night, TV LED LG 55SK8100, what can you say about this model? Or maybe something else? Opt in Astrakhan CSN of what is available. Budget to 75 K. About hisense, dexp, etc. do not want to, it is very doubtful.

Post has been editedoceanmen - 16.01.19, 23:25

Rep: (22)
In continuationmy postI spreadUser's Guide from the TV Hitachi 43HL15W64 . When he chose anywhere it could not find, maybe it is useful to those who now chooses. I scan through the phone, so the quality is not very good, but still readable:
Attached file43HL15W64.pdf(54.61 MB)

By the wayfor this and other models of Hitachi TV user manuals and other documentation can be found by specifying the appropriate model here at this linkhttps://estadoc.hitachi.eu/index.htm . The truth is I download the manual for my TV does not appear in the end :-( so your scan posted.

Software for TV Hitachi can look for the linkhttp://www.hitachidigitalmedia.com/en-gb/software . Search by model gave nothing 43HL15W64.

By the way, I wrote to them to support with a question about the support of the TV and the lack of information about it on the official website and see what answer.

Regarding "melts" the image on-air analog channels (about which I wrote). Understood - is the work of noise reduction. The default value is "average", if you put a "low" or "off" then the effect is reduced or disappears completely, respectively, but the noise becomes noticeably larger.

Just a confirmation message other forumtsev that after the transition of the media on the television instead of sound is noise interference. Treated switching to another channel. As long as nothing else did not have time to study.

Post has been editedRiddler-nn - 17.01.19, 01:19

Rep: (845)
pavel4227 @ 16.01.19, 16:15*
Hisense H55A6500 and Hisense H50U7A What is the difference?

H50U7A almost everything a little better.
I would take H55A6500, unless of course you do not mind the lack of Bluetooth.

* ovens,
In 50U7A worth matrix 60hz, 120hz to 55 inches and above.

pavel4227 @ 16.01.19, 22:06*
Which is better,

If you do not mind a curved screen, while Samsung UE49KU6510U

oceanmen @ 16.01.19, 23:20*
LCD LED LG 55SK8100, what can you say about this model?

Tv weak, though the matrix at 120 Hz.
Add and take the best Samsung QE55Q6FAM.

Post has been editedfull-length - 17.01.19, 01:41

It is possible to buy a TV Hyundai H-LED50F452BS2
And it goes here this console
H96 MAX X2 (S905X2)
Will they be friends, if suitable cable hdmi version?

Rep: (845)
somri96 @ 17.01.19, 01:39*
Will they be friends,

Certainly will, but it is better to buy DEXP U49D9000H, under this prefix.

* full-length I would like to initially without Smart

Rep: (4)
Good evening! I have a question I want to buy samsung ue50nu7092, but user review for this model can not find someone tell me whether to take this model and what he has cons? Thanks in advance!

Rep: (49)
* Riddler-nn, So with HDR, yes or no? According to the documentation youtube 4k 60fps does not support?

Rep: (2)
Riddler-nn @ 17.01.2019, 00:58*
Riddler-nn

Strange that wifi 5G has not earned. I have all the plows. Only with a hidden network name not want to be connected.
And yes, thank you for the nice review.

Add from myself, HDMI-CEC is working correctly. In the settings, there are two points: on / off, EUFOR and the automatic power-on. Also in Quick Settings it is possible to temporarily disable the CEC. Work tested in conjunction Ugoos am3 - receiver Yamaha - tv Hitachi. A large number of buttons on the remote control is recognized in Kodi, you can customize almost anything you like.

Post has been editedigor.n.nov - 17.01.19, 09:15

Rep: (1)
Good day to all. Guru, please help with the choice of TV. Suggestions are: price 33-35k maximum diagonal of 49 (you can of course more, but I doubt that the budget will allow), smart tv, wi-fi, full hd (of course I want to 4k, but then again ... the budget) will be used for viewing air channels, or sometimes any files from a USB drive (movies, cartoons). Thanks in advance: thank_you:

porosenok85 @ 17.01.2019, 05:28*
* Riddler-nn, So with HDR, yes or no? According to the documentation youtube 4k 60fps does not support?

The box to the TV Hitachi 43HL15W64 in two places is a sign of HDR:
Attached Image

The box to the X-Box One X is also a sign of HDR:
Attached Image

They differ from each other in Drew that the TV under the inscription there is a color scale and two circles on the left. Does it matter to you which option HDR realized I do not know.

User Capped to the TV I mention about HDR found:
Attached Image
Attached Image

A game console shows that 10 bit HDR TV does not support any movies or games:
Attached Image

In the TV image in the settings there is an item "Mode" and select "Dynamic Contrast". The default mode is set to "Normal", and dynamic contrast is set to "Low":
Attached Image
Attached Image

You can change the mode to "Auto" or "Dynamic". If I understand correctly, the setting "Dynamic" mode includes HDR mode, but the HDR is not full 10 bit, and 8 bit + FRC. What is to be expected for a TV in this price category.
8 bit + FRC means that the matrix may actually TV display image with a color depth only 8 bit, but in the television FRC technology is applied, which makes the image visually comparable (as stated by the manufacturer) with television having a matrix capable of displaying color depth of 10 bit. That is, if this television receives a 10-bit content, it will be used FRC technology that will display a better image than a simple 8 bit, but still it will be worse than if the matrix could display the full 10 bits.
As I understand it, there is an improved technology A-FRC, but what kind of (FRC or A-FRC) used in this TV is not clear.

In relation to a game console X-Box One X, I understand that it is in conjunction with the TV on its input will not even attempt to submit a 10-bit content (what it is and tells the user - see the screenshot above.), Respectively, the benefit of HDR 8-bit + FRC to be no games (ie all the same, what to buy 4K TV entirely without HDR). But, as I have noted inpreceding his postIn this price range TV with full 10-bit matrix I have not found. By the way, even 4K images may not support all of the game, to say nothing about HDR. In other words, buy a X-Box One X TV, full HDR been supporting 10-bit, does not mean that you are guaranteed to get a cool image. Because you need to own the game was able to display graphics mode 4K HDR 10-bit. For this reason, I do not bother at this and bought the TV.

But with respect to another 10-bit content use should be, but subject to the inclusion of "dynamic" mode in the settings. I do not know much about on YouTube, but I believe this is just the case. If I'm wrong, please correct it. Or tell me how to check.
TV supports 4K 60fps for HDMI, USB and DVB-T2 / S2 (see. Screenshot above), why did you decide that this YouTube redim not possible? I think if YouTube can provide content such as the television and it will play.

I was also confused by the lack of mention of the support of the HDR in the user manual.

Post has been editedRiddler-nn - 17.01.19, 12:03

Greets everyone. Distribute the options, please, under the following conditions:
  • 4K now
  • 48-55 inches
  • HDR (preferably)
  • Without vypendrezhnogo Smart TV (s boxing + PS4 stand)

Price around 50 rubles. (One to 70 p)
Thank you.

Post has been editedjacky123 - 17.01.19, 11:41

Rep: (1)
Welcome, choose TV in the nursery, the diagonal 43-49, the main purpose of YouTube + cartoons from all services. The main criterion - the image quality.
When viewing in-store Sony more like the XF series, seemed to convey a more natural image than Samsung.
Tell me there is a difference in image quality in KD49XF7596BR and KD49XF7096BR models? a limited budget
The difference in price they have about 350 dollars, 75 android on board, 70 Linux, for this difference can buy a good android console ...
And one more question on the diagonal (a TV in the house there is about 7 years old, I fell behind on this technology: D), on the edge of the sofa, which is expected to sit the child, to the TV - about 2m, when unfolded the sofa almost 4.What better to take a diagonal 43 or 49? More will not fit in the place of installation.

igor.n.nov @ 17.01.2019, 07:38*
Strange that wifi 5G has not earned. I have all the plows. Only with a hidden network name not want to be connected.
In the evening, another look, but I found only television network on 2.4GHz. Router Zyxel Keenetik Air. Are you sure that the TV is connected to the network 5GHz? You see both your network or there is only one network SETUP networks? A version and date of manufacture on the label on the back of the TV the same as mine? The instructions about the way that a range of Wi-Fi support mudslides TV does not say. Given that this is a budget model, it is surprising that you have it running in the 5 GHz network.

Rep: (336)
igor.n.nov @ 17.01.19, 07:38*

Riddler-nn @ 17.01.19, 13:03*
but I found only television network in the 2.4 GHz

to set the channel 50 on the router

Post has been editedAnythingdust - 17.01.19, 13:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/20, 22:05