> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Call Filter | Block out unwanted calls and SMS

Rep: (169)
Call filter
version: 4.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:12.06.2016

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Blocking unwanted calls and SMS.

Description:
If you talk to any man you is not desired, turn on Call Filter. It's enough to just put the phone number of a person in a special program list, and you'll be forever inaccessible to call this person. By the way, the program has a feature that allows you to reject, so that all incoming calls and SMS. This can be useful when you are busy and do not want to distract you.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...bGxGaWx0ZXIyIl0
Homepage: http://www.telemarks.co.jp/en/products/callfilter.htm

Additional Information

Download:
version: 4.1.1 Call Filter (Post Dgonix # 50319830)
Version: 2.0 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1791899/Call_Filter_Pro_v2.0.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 12.06.16, 07:23

Rep: (6)
And the Old about who called and who is not when it shows callers ban ??

Rep: (169)
narek2526 @ 24.12.2010, 20:47*
And the Old about who called and who is not when it shows callers ban ??

Yes, shows.

Rep: (2)
The first call passes?

Rep: (420)
but not simpler settings include call forwarding to mailbox

Rep: (7)
anatoliyk @ 27.12.2010, 06:56*
The first call passes?

The first call does not pass. Generally normal prog. Everything you need and works with a bang)))! Small disadvantage that without translation into Russian, but it is not critical in something as simple as this program there! Everyone who needs a lock unwanted voice and SMS spam, I recommend.

Posted 27-12-2010, 9:37:

anatoliyk @ 27.12.2010, 06:56*
The first call passes?

The first call does not pass. Generally normal prog. Everything you need and works with a bang)))! Small disadvantage that without translation into Russian, but it is not critical in something as simple as this program there! Everyone who needs a lock unwanted voice and SMS spam, I recommend.

anatoliyk @ 27.12.2010, 01:56*
The first call passes?

I do not miss, immediately gives busy!

Rep: (249)
Incoming SMS adds to his box or remove?
Is there any notification?
Is there a password to run the program?

Post has been editedCulibin - 27.12.10, 10:19

now I wonder whether it is possible to make, that is not occupied betrayed, and said that is not available ??

Do not wait resume, he checked.
Nothing revolutionary.
- There is no password.
- The first horn passes.
- Recorded magazine remain.
- When an incoming call screen flashes.

Conclusion - not a program for Stirlitz, and Don Juan, demolished!

Post has been editedCulibin - 27.12.10, 12:59

Culibin @ 27.12.2010, 12:58*
Conclusion - not a program for Stirlitz, and Don Juan, demolished!

There is at least one normal ??? all prog ... kosyachny on simbiane somehow works better
You have paid sps, pliz share in PM if there is? :)

Swim76 @ 27.12.2010, 14:03*
There is at least one normal ???

It seems that the best option for today - it'saFirewall
We are waiting for the Russian version, by the way.

Culibin @ 27.12.2010, 14:06*
It seems that the best option for today - it aFirewall
We are waiting for the Russian version, by the way.

You have all the programs pereprobyvali;), are interested in your opinion aboutAdvanced call manager
Version as always rudimentary, damn it feel after a year it is necessary to install ....

Swim76 @ 27.12.2010, 16:25*
interested in your opinion about Advanced Call Manager

I'm not her yuzal. Everything is simple. Program with comments in one page can not be religious. This is the statistics.

Rep: (45)
Try GBlocker, he really paid for Desire HD sms beats all without any notification ANY KIND. Calls - briefly something displayed, but also is not critical. So far, the best I found.

Rep: (1)
simple question, whether it can beat the short numbers?

Rep: (958)
Suitable for Nexus S. The screen is not vzmargivaet, "slugger" immediately go short. It is unclear just one thing: how to teach a program to block advertising SMS sent on behalf of the text id?

Rep: (0)
Prog nishtyak! Ladder author definitely!

Rep: (0)
CallFilter v.1.4.5 Operator Megafon Ural device: Acer Liquid - successfully blocking blacklist, the first call does not pass.
Missing:
- the history of blocked calls,
- SMS and MMS blocking.

Post has been editeded_02 - 13.04.11, 06:47

Rep: (3)
when set jackdaw Block unknown calls does not block calls from numbers that are not listed in the phone book. but if you add a call then batted his hands in the filter, then - yes

Rep: (3)
miminoshka @ 27.04.2011, 20:40*
when set jackdaw Block unknown calls does not block calls from numbers that are not listed in the phone book. but if you add a call then batted his hands in the filter, then - yes

I take that back, not quite get in the filter should be added not in the contacts. on the other end can hear busy. suitable

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 9:23