> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Quick Boot (Reboot) | Any reboot in one click

Rep: (164)
Quick Boot (Reboot)
version: 4.8

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.
Short description:
Any reboot in one click.

Description:
With this application, you can quickly and easily restart your smartphone, as well as download its recovery mode. It is possible to create shortcuts on the desktop for downloading in a certain mode by launching them with one click of a button. The application works on all Android-based smartphones with root access.

Homepage: http://www.siriusapplications.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…applications.quickboot

Attached Image

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 4.8 Plus Quick Boot (Reboot) (Post Alex0047 # 43345505)
Version: 4.8 Plus rus Quick Boot (Reboot) (Post besedkin03 # 37176392)
version: 4.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…729/Quick_Boot_4.7.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 09.10.15, 06:01
Reason for editing: rus

Rep: (420)
Does HTC SENSE work correctly? : blush:

Rep: (0)
useful stuff

Does HTC SENSE work correctly?

Specifically with your device I do not know. I advise you to try, on many devices it works without problems

Post has been editedPrisoner - 25.12.10, 14:04

Rep: (52)
how to create a widget on the table, they are not there (((I want the REBOOT button. how to put it on the desktop?

Not a widget is added, but a shortcut with the corresponding function.

Rep: (52)
thank!

Rep: (420)
so he just cuts down the body as if from a button :) does not smell fast

Eliteforce @ 12.27.2010, 19:10*
so he just cuts down the body as if from the button does not smell fast

Where even more quickly I pressed the reboot label - the body rebooted, I pressed it up off - the body turned off. One tap and that's it. If you know a way to "poltap" please share =)

Rep: (11)
great program, very convenient, merci (plus)

Rep: (177)
Great stuff.
It has long been missing.
I chase a week and buy it.

Rep: (3)
galaxy i7500
works great

Rep: (1)
help!
The Reboot menu plows incorrectly: I select this item and cuts down the animal finally and irrevocably. it helps only pulling out the battery = (why did not get up?

Help! Reboot menu plow incorrectly: I select this item and cuts down the animal finally and irrevocably. it helps only pulling out the battery = (why did not get up?

Root rights received / have?

Rep: (120)
On the desire of the norm plows (off 2.2 + root)

Prisoner @ 02.26.2011, 08:52*
Root rights received / have?

Yes Yes! there is

Rep: (83)
4e_mamba And if you try another program, for example В® Root Manager or from a command line from a computer to reboot? I have this (which hangs) is obtained only during the backup from MalezRecovery.

AleksandrN @ 02.26.2011, 17:53*
And if you try another program, for exampleР’В® Root Manager or from the computer command line to restart? I have this (which hangs) is obtained only during the backup from MalezRecovery.

Well, I quickly arranged a quick boot for everyone, and quick access to the malaze, and when the animal rebooted humanly)
and here ... already the third time he kills him to me (well, at least males loads it normally .. some problems ...

4e_mamba if, until some time, everything was fine, then maybe a problem with some recently installed program? but in order to understand the reason, you need to know more about it ... is the device overloaded with other software tools normally?

AleksandrN @ 02.26.2011, 18:40*
if, until some time, everything was fine, then maybe a problem with some recently installed program? but in order to understand the reason, you need to know more about it ... is the device overloaded with other software tools normally?

other software solutions were not applied. onli off / on but nobody else can do a clean reboot. sobsno there was no desire to install anything else

4e_mamba And connected to a computer, can it be rebooted from it (computer) by executing "adb reboot"? and to cleanly remove "unnecessary" programs you can use AppRemover

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 23:36