RuAuto | Client with the server auto.ru

Rep: (5)
RuAuto
Version: 0.10

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Key featuresRuAuto :
1. Communication in the forums - reading, commenting, creating new topics, view branches in the browser
2. Browse ads b / a Car:
  • List all ads for selected vehicle make and model;
  • Ad filter for selected brands of the parameters: model, year, price, region, seller (private owner / interior), the presence of the photos;
  • Details of the proposal, loading thumbnails of photos;
  • Set a phone number, view the ad in its original form browser.
3. Automatic authentication on the server without storing the password;
4. Data Compression - significant savings of traffic and povysheie download speeds.

If the application is interested, it will increase the functionality. Constructive criticism is welcome.

Changes
[+] View photos in ads
[+] Favorite forums
[*] Improved page-scrolling lists (removed Toast)
[Fix] Keeping condition when minimized application

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 0.10 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/791985/RuAuto_0.10.apk

Past versions
version: 0.9 Attached fileRuAuto_0.9.apk (456.61 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 27.01.11, 20:37
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (21)
Conveniently, there are only flaws.
Of the minuses:
Do not open settings
Do not open photo
-on forum No progruzhat response chain

About settings and pictures agree. While this functionality is not in use.

About the response chain. At the conference server tree, rather than flat, so when viewing the root posts are loaded only straight answers / comments to this post.

-on forum No progruzhat response chain

Please explain in detail.

External link to the current versionRuAuto : http://badabumedia.com/projects/RuAuto.apk

Rep: (20)
Settings button is not active. So conceived?

It would be great to add authorization avto.ru to be able to log in to your personal account and look-edit (though limited) required information. With the ability to remove your ad.

- Select car by several criteria to choose from. For example, body number, and not only on the index. The choice is not only BMW 323 or 325 or 330, etc. and all the options in the E46 body. And the volume of the engine from these and still! Now it is necessary to watch each "index" separately. not convenient. And in general, to expand the parameters of the search selection.

Also, you can narrow down the parameters of interest to the models to narrow the list. For example, when choosing a car at a price, select only models that are interested. And the general list can be edited to your liking ... for example, to display only those manufacturers who are interested.

edit sorting methods - by model, price, date announcements, etc.

Photos are not increasing.And on the small screen is not convenient to look at the images of icons.

Bookmark interesting proposals, to transmit them by mail or SMS (short links goo.gl or bit.ly type). And developing the theme bookmarks synchronize bookmarks in the profile to auto.ru. If I'm not mistaken, there they are. Or, in extreme cases, when viewed on a large computer and send the link to catch it from the Chrome to phone or linkpsh. In short, the search pattern of interaction between a large and a computer android.

And to add, create a variant for mobile.de in any way? it is a matter-please! )

And so, beginning excellent. It is my constant program! ) I hope the author does not throw ...

Post has been editedAkela - 25.12.10, 15:54

Rep: (58)
dr.le0 @ 24.12.2010, 15:02*
About the response chain. At the conference server tree, rather than flat, so when viewing the root posts are loaded only straight answers / comments to this post.

It would be desirable that all loaded, like the rest, but it remains at the opera

I also want to elect a conference may be selected, a separate tab

Post has been editedDezinformator - 25.12.10, 17:47

Rep: (0)
Everything is super !!! I really liked it. I look forward to viewing pictures, this function is severely lacking.

Rep: (299)
fine!
I would like to:
1. favorite conference
2. The sending of messages consisting only of threads (does not send an empty message)

works pachotno can live =)

Rep: (0)
Thank you for this useful app!
1) I wish that it were possible to be installed on the memory card
2) I would like the opportunity to manage personal messages
3) It would be great to see members of a small
4) I would not want to watch ads: D But I understand that the application is free and so advertising taxis :)
By the way if $ 1 has been the possibility of downloading prilozhuhi without advertising, and from Market (which would be updated automatically) - I would be glad
If something else appears - write.

Rep: (7)
I would add an advanced filter on the menu button
And like a good program

Rep: (8)
normal tpkaya programm, but we would have done better in core site

Rep: (3)
The convenience store is not found.

Thanks for the feedback everyone and personally Akela!

Delineated a wish list, I'll work on it. The first task - big pictures in the ads.

Of global scheduled personal profile with personal messages, etc.

Questions :
1. What other section of auto.ru site would be in demand in the application? I would add more news. Predalagayte.
2. In the list of ads to make a compact mode to more ads on the screen breaks? Naturally, the price of hiding some information (city).

disik @ 27.12.2010, 17:26*
The convenience store is not found.

The market has not yet been laid out. Guide summarizes: :)

valiente @ 27.12.2010, 11:08*
By the way if $ 1 has been the possibility of downloading prilozhuhi without advertising, and from Market (which would be updated automatically) - I would be happy. If something else appears - write.

maybeIt will be paid pro version without ads, which will include all sorts of amenities and nastroechki: Selected forums, saving search filters, etc.

Post has been editeddr.le0 - 27.12.10, 22:06

Rep: (58)
I do not like what I hear
dr.le0 @ 27.12.2010, 22:04*
favorites forums

Rep: (41)
I would like to start screen could be in landscape orientation.

It is very necessary to favorites forums, or to read the latest forums show on the main page. I read only 2 Forum (think most are also only a few forums read), but every time vyiskivat them in a very long list - completely discourages use the program :(

Rep: (125)
Hey. program scheduled update? ) Subscribe to the wishes of the elected forums, pictures and reading the entire message thread in the unfolded state (in the form of messages tape) ... And the idea of ​​the program is excellent!

The update is planned. Tentatively this week.

Rep: (41)
dr.le0,
pliz tell me, you basically want to opportunity podgruzki branches entirely?
once upon a time I used avto.ru client on a PC, there was an opportunity to download several branches, and quietly read them offline. it is very necessary when there is no normal Ineta. (E.g., when visiting abroad and gprs-traffic roads). In this case, you can download the latest branch of interest forums, and then read them offline.

Upgrade to version 0.10 (27.01.2011)

Changes in this version:

[+] View photos in ads
[+] Favorite forums
[*] Improved page-scrolling lists (removed Toast)
[Fix] Keeping condition when minimized application

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download: Attached fileRuAuto_0.10.apk (509.12 KB)

to-date version on a server h @@ p: //badabumedia.com/projects/RuAuto.apk

ZY I understand that the cap can not update, only moderators. Therefore I created a new post.

tull @ 25.01.2011, 18:30*
dr.le0, pliz tell me, you basically want to opportunity podgruzki branches entirely? Once upon a time I used avto.ru client on a PC, there was an opportunity to download several branches, and quietly read them offline. it is very necessary when there is no normal Ineta. (E.g., when visiting abroad and gprs-traffic roads). In this case, you can download the latest branch of interest forums, and then read them offline.

I have seen and enjoyed the desktop client, he keeps an archive of all messages from the selected branches on a computer and is able to download only the new ones. But the volume of stored data is not small for mobile devices, megabytes of data.

RuAuto conceived as a thin client without a local data store (though it has added favorites forums in the last update). At the moment, the realization of your opisyvaemaemogo functional in the short term is not scheduled. But if the project will be in demand, it is possible revision vetora development. While scheduled (no specific dates) paid pro-version with additional features katomizatsii. And, as usual in podbnogo kind of projects, thanks to the best - click on bannneru! :)

Post has been editeddr.le0 - 27.01.11, 18:35

Rep: (125)
Found until one bug banner sometimes climbs in the middle of the screen, you can nail it down forever?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:22