> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SafeWallet | Storing information, passwords, etc.

Rep: (2175)
Safewallet
Version: 3.0.6.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:30.11.2013

SUPPORT PROJECT STOPPED BY THE MANUFACTURER - the program works locally but synchronize with the server NO MORE :(

There remains the possibility of synchronization between mobile devices through the cloud:SafeWallet (Post # 35110128)

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Storing information, passwords.

Description:
Convenient program with existing templates to store any kind of sensitive information with encryption AES 256bit. There is a desktop part.
What's interesting is the possibility of simultaneous data via DropBox.

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safewallet
Homepage: http://www.sbsh.net/products/android/safewallet

Additional Information

Download:
version 3.0.6.0.0 SafeWallet (Post # 27112369)
Mobile Version: 1.2.3 SafeWallet (Post # 15857256)
a desktop part: 2.4.27 SafeWallet (Post # 25698386)

Past versions

Post has been editedKot - 12.12.14, 12:07
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (280)
Small tip-comparison
Simple and logical program, with a very good desktop part, IMHO it is - the first worthy competitor for KeePass Droid. Next, I will compare with it.
It is possible to base timeout inactivity or off. screen.
You can create and edit cards on the device, you can create your own templates in the big blind. All very simple and clear. By tap on the field once its contents are copied into memory.
Synchronization via dropboks (need to enter the name and password of dropboks Account) or through its implementation of WiFi sync (you need to phone and BB were in the same WIFI network, then run SafeWallet on Android and BB, press the sinc in the BB button).
Its icons can not but add a library of icons is very large.
It is possible to import from other similar programs (DataVault, eWallet, FlexWallet, HandySafe, MiniSafe, SPBWallet, SplashID) as well as from CSV file.
Multi-platform (iPhone, WinMob, Symbian, Palm, Blackbery, Mac, Windows)

In kipass really like that name and password at the card hung in the taskbar, where you can simply switch to the program and tapnut in the appropriate field, if in the future implement icon in the taskbar for easier switching to the program it will not be less convenient than in KeePass (I posted it on a forum request to add such an option).

Among the shortcomings - lack of Russian interface, but I think it will come with time, the second shortcoming is the lack of ability to quickly copy data as done in KeePassDroid.

Of the features, there are custom field types (text, numbers, date, uppercase, time, url, telephone number, e-mail, note, password - hiding behind Asterix, there is a password generator), respectively, for entering in the appropriate fields such as digital or field number, the keyboard automatically switches to digital (tested with swype and Touch Input from HTC).
Also near the fields url, telephone number and e-mail, pojavl. the corresponding icon on the tapu which occurs insert numbers in the dialer or launch email / browser.
Not filled card fields are not displayed.

A desktop part has left a very good impression, very neat, cute and quite thought out.
I think I will move this program KeePass.

Post has been editedEgOrrr - 01.01.11, 17:25

Rep: (-3)
EggOrrr , This program can not be compared with KeePass Droid, because KeePass Droid - a narrow password keeper with tough "clogged" fields are not suitable for storage of other information, in contrast to the same desktop KeePass, and Wallet - program for storing various kinds of information, according to the screenshot. I, for example, for this purpose use HandySafe Pro. It has Russian language, a strong encryption algorithm, and also part of the desktop. Plus allows you to create your own templates and add custom fields of different types, and "weighs" a lot less than Wallet. But with HandySafe and be compared, for example.

igwill
I compare with KiPass only because that is at the moment imho there is nothing more convenient to use on a device (the same two icons in the taskbar which hang login and password of the currently open cards in kipass + organization with dropboksom and the ability to store the key separately, remembering ways to base and key), despite the fact that no additional. fields and the card appears a lot of auxiliary of information, I do not consider the creation of cards on a device, namely, the use of already naked choked on BB information.
You're right about the fact that Kipass more focused on a bunch of username / password (websites, etc.), it is the lack of it.

Well HendiSeyf concerns, then a desktop and android part of her very simple, and loses in terms of settings and in terms of ease of use and in terms of UI design, again this is my IMHO. Under usability, I'm going to all sorts of stuff and options enhance usability.
Pros and cons of HandySafe (hereinafter HS) compared to SafeWallet (hereinafter SW):
-one. in HS, in principle, there is no synchronization over the air with no dropboksom no network, only a phone connection to the flash mode to a computer, can not even be in use through kipass Androidovsky Dropboksa client, because you can not on a device to specify the path to the database.
-2. In the early versions were precedent to bypass the protection on a device.
-3. Not so easy to copy to the clipboard as in SW (to copy data in the field SafeWal just need to tap on the desired field in HandySafe to do long tap and then select the desired item)
-four. in HS only basic field types (text, date, password, phone number) in the SW field is much more and work with them to implement a convenient (those icons at the edge)
-5. in the HS can not maintain multiple databases (though it is quite insignificant flaw)
-6. in HS when entering a password needs to be done to confirm input SW with the right set of password software automatically logs
7. HS in a folder with a basket that is sometimes convenient to SW it is not.
8. the size of the paid version of the HS for android weighs 3.3 MB and client for BB over 8MB have SafeWal 5.6mb and 3.5Mb, while the icons at the base SafeWal order of magnitude greater.
-9. cost HS android / desktop - $ 10 / $ 25 against SW android / desktop - 4 $ / 15 $
10. at HS has a Russian language in SW no, but soon will be.
-eleven. from SW has the ability to import databases HS (HS base SW does not support), and a whole list of more + have the opportunity to download a CSV which can be formed from almost any program.
-12. in the HS do not know why add graphics card, it is not beautiful and uncomfortable, because intermeddle with the minimum of information, the optimal customizable cards were at the time only in the SPB Wallet

That's what I noticed at first view, neither the one nor the other program I have used on a regular basis, just created a couple of cards on the BB zasinhril them on the device and tried to work with them, posozdaval your templates, going configured. While the main program I stands still KeePass but will give up my time to SafeWallet, I am now correspondence with the authors on the subject of aid in the Russification of both versions for Android and BB.

Post has been editedEgOrrr - 28.12.10, 00:45

Rep: (-3)
EgOrrr Almost persuaded, how will appear here Russian version SafeWallet, try. The more so that it can import HandySafe base, and this is a big plus. In the meantime, I have main on HandySafe phone. A KeePass I liked in the desktop version of version 2.13 and I would already have switched to it, but I can not move with the base PersonalPassworder, which I use for many years, and handles to score hundreds of entries laziness.

Rep: (139)
SafeWallet For Windows 2.0.2
Attached fileSafeWallet2_0_2.exe(2.82 MB)

By the way on Win64 synchronization does not work (error). Developed in the course.

Sent the Russian translation of developers promise in the next version 3.07 has added a desktop version while the Russian would not, because they have not yet unfinished multileng support.

Rep: (9)
Import from eWallet given characters

Rep: (1)
SPB Wallet from all imported fine.
And the SPB is not in a hurry to do android version of their wallet.
There is no need to wait: P

andreYes @ 30.12.2010, 14:31*
SPB Wallet from all imported fine

How do you imported? Like in supported formats, no Spb, stupidly tried to substitute a base for conversion - not seen

Rep: (159)
KoT @ 30.12.2010, 15:10*
Like in supported formats, no Spb, stupidly tried to substitute a base for conversion - not seen

As I understand it, SafeWallet can not convert the database directly and from other applications. At least from the eWallet-and needed to convert the base into the text. Moreover, not all data is transported normally and Russian text, in general, hanged on the road. So both of SPB Wallet with intermediate conversion into text, likely to ride. But we must be prepared for what will have to write to correct and re-enter part.
A program that more accurately bunch desktop and Android-pieces, very good. Just what I was looking for. Not even bothered to buy one and the other.

KoT @ 30.12.2010, 18:10*
How do you imported? Like in supported formats, no Spb
ie, no intermediate conversion in eWallet, once the Old picks up from the base, ie, zeroing in on the database file and all, no exports of the SPB

dimcus @ 31.12.2010, 16:13*
A program that more accurately bunch desktop and Android-pieces, very good. Just what I was looking for. Not even bothered to buy one and the other.
if we consider that in the desktop version give 30% promo code (SBCSW30POFF) we can say that it is worth a penny

dimcus @ 31.12.2010, 16:13*
At least from the eWallet-and needed to convert the base into the text. Moreover, not all data is transported normally and Russian text, in general, hanged on the road.
maybe just a problem with the coding txt file?

I of KeePass data were transferred correctly, the truth had first put KeePass 2.x then import the data into it (because my version 1.x), then export to XML, and then later in SafeWallet.

Post has been editedEgOrrr - 01.01.11, 17:27

Rep: (2)
EgOrrr @ 01.01.2011, 19:08*
if we consider that in the desktop version give 30% promo code (SBCSW30POFF) we can say that it is worth a penny

Thanks for the promo code!
In addition to its Optimus and ah-hearth, and set the desktop version.
Unfortunately, a wi-fi connection is not, but it is most likely due to the settings of my firewall. Through dropboks everything is fine!

Post has been editedSomething_stupid - 04.01.11, 14:09

EgOrrr @ 1.1.2011, 18:08*
ie, no intermediate conversion in eWallet, once the Old picks up from the base, ie, zeroing in on the database file and all, no exports from Spb

I can not get imported when you import offers to choose the format from which imports will be done, and since there are no St. Petersburg, the other options do not see .swl base

Rep: (63)
2 KoT:
Change your desktrop version ... Since 2.0.2 spbwallet download support.

Does anyone have 1.06? This version provides market.

Post has been editedwire - 07.01.11, 13:14

Rep: (1)
KoT @ 30.12.2010, 15:10*
How do you imported?
Through desktop (version 2.0.2). Staged trial, imported and copied the data file on a PDA (Sync I somehow did not work).

Rep: (3)
andreYes @ 09.01.2011, 23:58*
Through desktop (version 2.0.2). Staged trial, imported and copied the data file on a PDA (Sync I somehow did not work).

Where it can take at least a trial? In the vast expanses only version 1+. And they are from SPB Wallet file does not see. :(

Rep: (17)
ndmas @ 13.01.2011, 14:45*
Where it can take at least a trial?

http://downloads.sbsh.net/products/windows...Wallet2_0_2.exe

Tux, the solution for Win x64. To import to android worked, you need to separately install the Bonjour services on BB (download here with Applehttp://support.apple.com/downloads/DL999/e...ourPSSetup.exe)

Rep: (0)
How does sync to Android via DropBox. Do the following:
1. Install DropBox on a PC.
2. In the shared folders arranged SafeWallet base.
3. HTC Desire installed DropBox. Folders are synchronized.
4. Replace the HTC SafeWallet. In the settings you set the checkbox Use Dropbox sync. I set up a DropBox account - everything works.
5. Press - Menu - Sync Dropbox - and silence.

Location SafeWallet should take data from any folder in Dropbox? What I'm doing wrong.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21