> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

KeepWiFi | Ensures that your Wi-Fi connection is not interrupted

Rep: (104)
KeepWiFi
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:19.12.2010

Attached Image

Description:
KeepWiFi. Its main purpose - to ensure that your Wi-Fi connection is not cut off even after the phone is asleep. This problem is very urgent for me. I am connected to the network and waiting for the coming of a new letter of notification or message. And when I check why the phone has been silent for half an hour, I discover that the connection was lost, just like a smartphone into sleep. and, even if the settings for the machine should "never" switch to the mobile network when you turn off the screen wifi I fall off. android 2.1

version 1.4 is attached, thankskireevm

Homepage: http://www.bkmobility.com/

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/at.abraxas/
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.4 Attached fileKeepWiFi_1.4.apk (76.89 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedmantiss - 19.12.10, 21:37

Rep: (130)
here you are

Attached files

Attached fileKeepWiFi_1.4.apk(76.89 KB)
Attached fileKeepWiFi_1.4.apk(76.89 KB)

Rep: (-7)
Version: 1.5 KeepWiFi_1.4.apk

Something here does not agree: thank_you:

Rep: (104)
Corrected)

Rep: (420)
Does it automatically turn on when you turn on Wifi or do you need to forcefully go into the program and turn on the service?

Rep: (3)
Let's check, otherwise I have problems with the SIP - the screen goes blank, WiFi is with it - and that's it, they talked :(

Rep: (1309)
KeepWiFi. Its main purpose - to ensure that your Wi-Fi connection is not cut off even after the phone is asleep. This problem is very urgent for me. I am connected to the network and waiting for the coming of a new letter of notification or message. And when I check why the phone has been silent for half an hour, I discover that the connection was lost, just like a smartphone into sleep. and, even if the settings for the machine should "never" switch to the mobile network when you turn off the screen wifi I fall off. android 2.1
[/ quote]
What kind of advertising ??? As the network was cut down and so cut down, no program has fixed the issue.

Rep: (1)
check who can and help.

Rep: (0)
It helped! thank

Rep: (46)
the wifi module itself then it leaves to work, but there is no connection.

Useless application ...

In the settings of the android there is a button "wifi go to sleep mode",
this program just turns it on and off

Rep: (62)
On my device, no sense ... Sorry kanesh ...

Rep: (13)
khots @ 03/26/2011, 6:55 PM*
In the settings of the android there is a button "wifi go to sleep mode",

Where is this in more detail possible? ;) here I have not!

Rep: (1)
wireless networks - wifi settings - click "menu" - select additional functions

Rep: (10)
I just start the ping on my computer, and the waffle doesn't fall off.

Rep: (2)
Mad Devil @ 10/01/2011, 18:17*
I just start the ping on my computer, and the waffle doesn't fall off.
che for ping tell me. Shook Valya

And who can explain how this program works? I installed it and it helped me (huawei u9000, android 2.2.2 stock) although the standard android wifi settings "never" did not help ..
I'm interested in how it consumes the battery if you turn it on constantly and do not turn it off? (so that the head is not on or off and on and off it is turned on and off every time it is needed)

Cool program! I have long been tormented by these circumstances with Wi-Fi off): thank_you:

Good people, I have a problem here: When the wi-fi function turns on, it turns off after a few seconds !!!! Can this program help me? if not then tell me what PLEASE beg I will do everything

If you want to answer or give a website or advice, write to the email
[email protected]
I am waiting ...

thank you so much!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 22:58