> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HTC Navipanel | User-friendly interface for the GPS-navigation from HTC

Rep: (0)
HTC Navipanel
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:15.12.2010

Tags: llllAuto

Attached Image

Description:
NaviPanel offers a convenient interface for work with Footprints, the phone and the software for GPS-navigation when you connect your phone to the car holder.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.0

Past versions

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_NaviPanel.apk(451.04 KB)

Post has been editeddva974 - 24.04.17, 08:31
Reason for editing: Tags

Maybe someone has a version of this program, so that when you click on the "Navigator" does not open Google and third-party software, Navitel for example ???

Rep: (5)
but that's annoying that these panels can not customize, delirium, and juzat Gugel for navigation (at the automobile) nonsense squared :(

Rep: (32)
netdo @ 16.12.2010, 03:55*
these panels can not customize

In the catalog of programs have programsCustom Car Home- everything is perfectly tuned. On Market and has a free version (IMHO not differ from paid)

Rep: (272)
netdo @ 16.12.2010, 02:55*
but that's annoying that these panels can not customize

It is possible to disassemble and replace the APK elements that do not like.

Rep: (30)
Is an analogue of Google's Car Home. Download it from the Market, or I can lay here. In the original version, it is only activated when you insert your device in a home avtoderzhalku, but there is an additional softinkoy which adds a shortcut and can be run at any time. Who's supposed to - address.

P.S. Actually HTC Navi panel I post in the section navigation with a couple of months ago)) hereHTC Navi Panel

Post has been editedMy4a4o - 20.12.10, 17:47

Rep: (30)
At the request of workers:Car Home (Google) [Android OS]

It is written that there is a Russian, and put it not in the settings do not have ...

Rep: (23)
thank

Rep: (1)
My4a4o,
What he was looking for - thank you!
: Sveta: with a plus sign me (coming soon).

Rep: (90)
I'm sorry, but any launcher in conjunction withDesktop visualizerdoes the same, if not better and more convenient. Meaning in a separate program see absolutely.

Rep: (1)
creage
It makes sense when using a car dock. In the case of "karhoum" - more and customization panel!

Rep: (271)
~ = ALX = ~ @ 08.02.2011, 23:39*
It makes sense when using a car dock.

And what's the point, if installed in avtokredl S400 the program itself does not start, as Vynde?

Post has been editedPandrey - 26.10.11, 13:16

Good day to all!

There HTC Sensation
Set Car Home, but it does not start automatically when inserted into the native avtokredl and run native navipanel.
Accordingly, there are 2 questions:
1) How to stop an own navipanel (all rummaged, found)
2) how to do so I would run car home itself, not by tap on the icon?

Thank you in advance!

after the automatic firmware update to 2.3.5. missing your favorite car panel (navipanel) and "search contacts". Who can help?

Rep: (1249)
And on what HTC is possible to contemplate the miracle? And then I Sensation, and I did not watch.

HTC Incredible S + native cradle. Although before the update and the programs you could just go to the "Car Panel".

Post has been editedalina13 - 13.12.11, 22:43

Rep: (4062)
alina13,
I, too, was Car Panel - splyl jukebox native firmware :-( Incredible S. The device is also a pity, nowhere.!

Rep: (9)
Sam Car Home yuzayu but from HTC looks cool and has a voice dialing (which really does not work), there exists a craftsman who can link icons Footprint, Navigation and View Map reset to choose something else could be?

Rep: (2)
On the floor there are location skipper program will look mb

Rep: (11)
bocman84 @ 12.12.2011, 16:31*
1) How to stop an own navipanel (all rummaged, found)
2) how to do so I would run car home itself, not by tap on the icon?

1. At his run Navipanel disabled as follows: Settings - Applications - all applications - locations - disable. All. At least I have when connecting to corporate avtoderzhatelyu navipanel (automobile panel) does not appear. Sensation XE (Singapore), 4.0.3.
2. Looking for a startup program. Itself I use Automatit Pro, the program is able to run applications when setting the device in the cradle.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 10:06