News from the world of software for Android OS | Review of news from the world of software

Rep: (1060)
Software News

Attached Image

The topic was created to discuss announcements of software for Android OS

News template
[Size = 4] [color = "blue"] [CENTER] Headline News [/ CENTER] [/ color] [/ size]
[CENTER] Picture, if available [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER] More pictures if available [/ SPOILER]
The text of the news itself.
[RIGHT] Source>>>[/ RIGHT] for those who want to publish the news, following the example of the topic "News of smart watches"

Activity in the topic

Post has been editedgar_alex - 20.10.19, 02:07
Reason for Editing: Title color in the pattern

Rep: (94)
Hello.
Onlinehttp://www.snapkeys.com/canwatch the video new input method with touch screens.

Impressive?

The site has a poll: What mobile device do you use for texting?
The list of answers includes Galaxy by Samsung, Optimus by LG, Droid by Motorola. This means thatdevelopers remember about Android OS.

Also on the site hangs Datalayn

+ in the news

Snapkeys will present its new application "The Imaginary Interface"on January 6th 2011, CES Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

This is where ours Partners and its partners will be online.

So we are waiting for this new clave in January.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.12.10, 22:26

Rep: (249)
The Israeli company Snap Keys has developed an “invisible” keyboard for portable devices. Development Snap Keys called 4K.

This technology is a few invisible buttons that are located on the touch screen. When you click on these buttons on the screen will display characters, as is the case with a regular keyboard. Snap Keys has a video on the website that shows how an “invisible” keyboard works.

A distinctive feature of 4K is the fact that only four buttons will be used to enter letters: two on the right and left of the screen. Separate buttons will be used to enter numbers, punctuation marks and various characters.

According to the developers, the accuracy of text input using the 4K system is 92 percent. In this case, the system will be equipped with automatic intuitive word recognition like T9. It is noted that the English version of 4K has more than 100 thousand words.

Snap Keys has already entered into a technology sharing partnership with Philips Electronics. Companies have already turned to leading mobile phone manufacturers with a proposal to equip new models with a 4K keyboard. The developers expect that the novelty will appear on the market within a few months.

4K development took 10 years. In this Snap Keys managed to attract private investment in the amount of $ 4 million.

taken from "mptron"

Rep: (151)
And isn’t this T9 working according to the principle?

Rep: (0)
I can imagine what the passwords will be like on this keyboard;)

Nonsense ... Let them dig in the direction of entering text without using any keyboards. Yes, and 92% accuracy ... I will write "Good," and it is "Hero" ...

I wonder how they will connect the Russian language to the development:
"Usyushechek", "Pupsyarik", "Lyapuska": D Then you need to enter the dictionary not only in the program database, but also in the head of a blonde who wants to write some kind of "successful word": rofl:

Rep: (26)
Wait a bit. Now Inesoft is preparing Cash Organizer for Android.

Attached Image

It will import data from Cash Organizer WM. To do this, in one of the next update will be added the option to export data for Cash Organizer for Android.

The approximate first version of Cash Organizer will be released in the middle or end of January 2011.

Rep: (104)
Stanno, the topic of the St. Petersburg mobile shell was closed, such as continue here, but here is silence. Zayak on the beta left, and he they are silent reptiles. No one got it?

Rep: (1060)
M
I explain to all!
This topic is supposed to discuss announcements of programs, i.e. not yet released (and they don’t have apk!), but already having some information on them (description, release dates, etc.)
You should not discuss real-life programs here, separate themes are created for them and a prerequisite for creating a new theme is the installation file of the program (apk)

Rep: (248)
VLC video / audio player will soon be released in the version for Android.
VLC Media Player Development Teamexpressed hopethat it will appear for the Android operating system at the beginning of the next 2011. Development has been going on for several months, but at the beginning the project ran into difficulties: the old versions of the multimedia library from the Android developer kit were only available as Java calls, and only recently this restriction was removed. As the lead developer of the project stated, the audio and video modules are almost ready, but they still need a little refinement.

Most of the VLC libraries are already ported to Android, however there are concerns that compatibility with some devices may prevent the project from being released. For this reason, there is still no NetFlix client for Android. Development progress can be monitored in real time.Git pageproject.
>>a source

Rep: (249)
According to the leading VLC developer Jean-Baptiste Kempf, the application will be released in the next few weeks, presumably in the first half of January 2011. VLC Media Player will only work on smartphones with the latest version of Android - 2.3 Gingerbread.

Mr. REM Esq.,
Is it planned to support synchronization with the BB for cash organizer for Android?

Rep: (45)
AndreNeoN @ 01/02/2011, 01:12*
Mr. REM Esq., And is it planned to support synchronization with the BB for cash organizer for Android?

Mr. REM Esq disappeared as quickly as it appeared :) Sales are not responding to a person :) Eh Inesoft ...

Rep: (5)
Double on andreyku in 1 quarter promise.

mephistonv @ 01/06/2011, 21:54*
Double on andreyku in 1 quarter promise.

It did not stop me installing it a month ago)

Rep: (13)
And you hear the che-thread about Kashpirovsky (Kaspersky, I mean)? When will antivirus for Android?

Rep: (186)
Shanya @ 01/16/2011, 19:10*
When will antivirus for Android?

Soon. All the beta testing is already underway.http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showforum=184
There you can sign up.

This morning comes out, a new beta has been released. The work is full.
It seems to me that at the end of the month there will be a release ...

Post has been editedarhangel_87 - 18.01.11, 08:21

Rep: (73)
Vyacheslav-S @ 12.25.2010, 22:00*
VLC video / audio player will soon be released in the version for Android.

This is certainly good, but what about KMPlaeyr can not hear anything for Android?

Rep: (8)
How not to hear ??? Search Pandora KMPlayer

Arlekinus @ 01/06/2011, 10:37 PM*
It did not stop me installing it a month ago)

Where did they take ???

Rep: (650)
Where did they take ???

Mobile Double Gis

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 2:45