TouchPal | great keyboard

Rep: (351)
TouchPal
Version: 1.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:8.12.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Excellent keyboard. It is the default on the motor kvench xt5.
So far, only this has been collected.
FAQ
Movie
Homepage: http://www.cootek.com/
Let's start:
This is downloaded from the network.
Keyboard itselfAttached filecom.cootek.touchpal.apk(1.53 MB)

Spanish languageAttached filecom.cootek.touchpal.language.spanish.apk(572.81 KB)

EnglishAttached filecom.cootek.touchpal.language.english.apk(538.25 KB)

This is from Motorola Quench XT5 (XT502) 320x480 (HVGA)
Keyboard itselfAttached fileTouchPal_320x480.apk(1.08 MB)

EnglishAttached fileEnglishPack.apk(555.33 KB)

Spanish languageAttached fileSpanishPack.apk(573.04 KB)

GermanAttached fileGermanPack.apk(803.59 KB)

French languageAttached fileFrenchPack.apk(1.74 MB)

Italian languageAttached fileItalianPack.apk(157,07 KB)

RUSSIANtongueAttached fileRussianPack.apk(320.82 KB)

This is from HTC Wildfire 320x480 pixels (HVGA)

This is from Huawei U8230 320x480 dots (HVGA)

This is from Highscreen Zeus 240x400 pixels (WQVGA)
Keyboard, Russian and English.
TouchPal (Post # 5984789)

This is from Acer beTouch e110 240x320 (QVGA)
keyboard and many languages, including Russian
TouchPal (Post # 7330959)

This is from Beeline M2 800x480 (WVGA)
keyboard and russian
TouchPal (Post # 8029753)

Post has been edited12enie - 31.07.11, 11:16
Reason for editing: 800x480

put the whole set of motorola,
I earned on a spoke.

Rep: (1966)
I understand QVGA in the span?

Rep: (8)
On Acer Liquid works crookedly: (
Is there something else similar for "liquid"?

Rep: (30)
Tolko that put on the LG works normul !! The trouble is that the buttons are very small (maybe this is only on LG? I have Better keyboard on it while it is more convenient) Yes, I’ve wanted to ask a question for someone who can tell the keyboard for the blind-eyed))) and then on the optimus: rolleyes:

SNAKE66,
here, there is a layout of two characters per button-very convenient. And at the expense of other screens, experiment with the version not from the motor and with languages ​​from the motor
for owners of the optimus lie, there is a feature-long tap on the point (pencil) and you have a way to edit the text, move left-right, copy, etc.
To switch the view of the clave, you can move it to the side.

Post has been edited12enie - 09.12.10, 10:03

Rep: (30)
Yes, I already figured out) besides, a long tap on the key opens a separate panel, that's where the letters are cool)) especially for me))) Thank you very much !!!!
I hurried right away to write to the end did not figure it out, in fact, I have not yet seen so many bells and whistles on one clave)) from me +

Post has been editedSNAKE66 - 09.12.10, 10:09

Rep: (249)
What are the tactile sensations and speed dialing? Are there any real advantages over Swype?
Are the vocabulary bases strong? Is it possible to replenish and how automated?
Thank!

Post has been editedCulibin - 09.12.10, 12:55

Rep: (32)
12enie @ 12/09/2010, 09:43*
here, there is a layout of two characters per button - very convenient

Really very convenient - poking at such a double key, and the program itself selects the desired letter (of two), based on the already typed.
I put myself instead of a svayp, let's see who wins :), although I don’t write very much.

As for the version "from the network" - it did not work on my Milestone, i.e. is set, selected as an input method, but when you try to switch to another type of keyboard (for example, with qwerty to "paired"), it disappears and no longer appears on the screen (there are no FCs) until it disappears, I noticed graphical artifacts on some buttons.

The "motorola" version works well, only in landscape mode it can be seen that it is for lower resolution, but more than half the screen and it doesn’t bother.

Rep: (144)
Great keyboard! True, everything is a bit small, but you can get used to it ;-)
I like it. On the back flight is normal! Thank!

Rep: (90)
The same stands at x10, but something she did not impress me. SmartKeyboard is somehow more attractive and convenient.

P.S. The only feature of this keyboard, on my device, is a convenient editing of the typed text - click on the word, and you can scroll it right / left by moving the cursor to the desired position. Very lacking this feature in Smart.

Rep: (0)
installed. and how to turn it on?

tarkee,
Settings-regional settings-tick on the touchpad.
Further, a long tap in the text input window (any) input method-touchpad.
This way ALL third-party keyboards are activated.

Rep: (1630)
The keyboard is good, but in the Russian package when using T9 there is a small vocabulary and it is not possible to add your words.

Rep: (15)
D In the Huawei u8230, this keyboard comes with a built-in keyboard, but it does not have QWERTY layouts for the Russian language. And in this version in some there?

Feel Good Inc.,
Is there. Can't you turn it on?

Rep: (1630)
Yes, download the Motorola version

creage
Feel Good Inc.,
Guys, and pull this prog out of your devices, it may be suitable for other permissions.

Rep: (62)
At Quench, I just did not like it, with fast typing constantly typos. Returned to ruKeyboard.

Rep: (14)
P.S. The only feature of this keyboard, on my device, is a convenient editing of the typed text - click on the word, and you can scroll it right / left by moving the cursor to the desired position. Very lacking this feature in Smart.

In smart, you can hang gestures to move gestures right and left (respectively, a gesture to the left and right) - if you get used to it, it turns out quite conveniently.

Rep: (15)
I still do not turn on the Russian qwerty layout ... I change the layout with gestures (pressing shift to the right), everything works in English, but not in Russian.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:20