> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Toozla Travel Audio Guide | interactive audio-guide

Rep: (717)
Toozla Travel Audio Guide
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:8.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Service Toozla - are mobile audio-guides, the information is delivered to the user directly to the moment when the user is in a given place. These guides are interactive, that is, the user can, on the spot, leave your audio message that is immediately "suspension" at this point, and immediately become available to all who later would be at this point.

What distinguishes Toozla of services considered? We focus on the audio content that allows the user to not look at the screen, and simple - to listen. In fact - this is an analogue radio, which says only that refers to the current location. You can interpret it as a radio, in which as many channels as there are interesting tourist sites. In some ways it's like a quest - a user coming to the next hero (in our case - to the monument), and the hero begins to speak.

We want to change the approach to individual tourism. Now do not go to the crowd for tourists guides, and personal guide follows the tourist.

Of course, like all beginners projects, we have our own problems. Far from ideal mobile application, while a small number of partners. But we do not stand still. That's about to come out a completely redesigned client on J2ME, to turn the iPhone and Android. There are new partners and clients.

Homepage: http://www.toozla.com/
Android Market: market: // details id = com.toozla.app & refer ... Androlib% 20Page?

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 1.0
Attached filetoozla.apk(534.97 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 12.12.10, 23:24

Rep: (719)
Attached fileToozla_1.1.apk(576.18 KB)

Rep: (256)
Excellent program by the way. Course of information inside and not enough to make preloading nelbzya alleged Putin, but what to eat-smart. Mumbling his ears only manage to penetrate the ...

Rep: (0)
What language drones?

Rep: (22)
cool! quickly identified my presence, up to the street and house number; immediately reported the weather forecast for three days with comments; then, that the 200 meters is a hairdresser and some began to tell the history of Moscow: rofl:

Rep: (3)
nifiga something I do not understand how to add to the program channels which are in excess of the installation. For example I needthischannel audio guide by Prague. How to add it? Went intohttp://my.toozla.comon the computer, found a channel in the list with the name "Prague" (but no, damn it, descriptions, comments to him and to any other), put a tick that type subscribed. How to make sure that he would have appeared on the plate? Updating channel list will not lead to any changes, turn off, turn on the app - too.
In addition, it is not clear how to do so to dictate me point on the tablet has become visible in the list of "my objects" on a computer. I recorded it by clicking "upload" - on your computer there is no change (I go under the login that pre-ordered the tablet). A feeling that the tablet such as the application does not work properly ... there must also be able to search and add channels without using a computer?

Rep: (1)
16 languages ​​is now working in the system.

About adding excursions to other cities or, as you wrote channels: it appears in your tablet when you are in Prague. Those. stream / channel / tour / route can be seen in the list when you are with him. Why would we do that? Now the base is already quite a few guides and if they all display, you get stuck in a huge list of tours, so we display only the local guides.

Rep: (1)
The program has stopped working. Developer site does not open. The project is closed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 11:56