> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Camera Fun Pro | The most interesting application for Android camera

Rep: (169)
Camera fun pro
version: 4.0

Last update of the program in the header:27.02.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
superimposition effects on photos

Description:
Application for Android to apply Photoshop lens to your camera. See effects. 19 Included Lens: Canvas, Sketch, Sepia, etc.

Homepage: http://www.spiceloop.com/

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 3.2
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1246790/Camera_Fun_Pro_v4.0.apk
Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 05.03.12, 08:17
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (77)
Yes, well, I only direct? Hundreds of hundreds. And Vignette - the best.

qwerty2105 @ 07.12.2010, 15:41*
Yes, well, I only direct? Hundreds of hundreds. And Vignette - the best.

So at the convenience store is written, he did not invent it.

Rep: (9)
Cool kamera.Dazhe turns animated when changing orientation ekrana.No except it has 2 cameras nishtyakovye c effektami- this Vignette and Camera360.

Rep: (78)
But in addition to it has 2 cameras nishtyakovye c effektami- this Vignette and Camera360.

+1 vignette and camera 360 most normal. But because Vignett slower and periodically nehilo podglyuchivaet (once even hung herself, and at the same time did not allow access to the camera and the program, including DEFAULT), More likely to use the 360-th.

Rep: (1)
go have some fun)): sveta:

Rep: (76)
would be better would be a program to improve the quality foto.a then my 8.1 megapixel nothing compared with the camera on the N97 (5mpiks) .About miracle Carl Seltzer: beee:

Rep: (2)
and it bleeds over to SD?

Rep: (0)
cool prog

Rep: (60)
gabber66,
in x10 smart camera, N97 in the furnace!

Rep: (2)
Self-indulgence, and more! It is better to do first a normal photo, and then izgolyatsya! PicSay PRO to help you!

Rep: (39)
vignette - it is yet an alternative solution for Sony Modules
Ericsson on android (for other manufacturers will not tell). But also you need to try. Everything is relative
gabber66 Do not be fooled by my dear despite the resolution - the camera Rachel is very backward decision of the company. Please do not take it personally.

Post has been editeduserKan3 - 14.12.10, 20:31

Rep: (0)
Who cast a spell

Camera Fun Pro v2.8 : thank_you:

Attached fileCamera_Fun_Pro_v2.8.apk(354.23 KB)

Rep: (3)
ay the people and what the photo is only with such a fine resolution ??? (486h648): beee:
SE X10 minipro

Rep: (483)
arek2526 !!!! Ah, that's where your razdayaa!
As I see you aware of substantially all of the new software! People puts new items in their hand. In general good! : Thank_you:
: Lol: I'm racked ka + though I do not know what joy people with them ??
But I'm here about that. There MIRACLE softinySmart taskbar Smart taskbar
I do it by accident in Market dug out and rushed here to look, I think not!
christian0 - owners left hand this forum. He scored a prgufor whichat allSHOULD BUYAndroid if anyone there !!! : Drinks:
How can itYou take shevstvoaboveSmart taskbar! The people you will be very grateful! And enjoy all sorts of rubbish organizer and rejoice!
Smart Taskbar! It should be at each !!!
Schetayu hide and not inform people about such a prog you begin! : Rofl: Sam would indeed come from hell knows how to do it!
To decorate people noticed!

Rep: (3546)
Version 3.2 Pro: Attached filecp32.apk (704.44 KB)

Changes:
  • Bug fixes for crashes and force closes.

Rep: (6)
+ Shows the effects immediately, in some there is no such
+ When viewing has functions to alter a photo with the effect and save, but set skudneky!

- AF button works useless. AF is activated when you press, ie I pulled up to the stop - AF - klats ((and if you need to hold the auto focus (for example, an animal or a child turns you autofocus Catch it and wait when there will be the right time).
- not bysro

concluded for games - will go to the photo - the standard is better and faster, because squinted

Rep: (8)
sometimes kills the camera ...

Rep: (12)
Russian version of me. Works. Tested on LG P500

Attached files

Attached fileCamera_Fun_Pro_32_ru_pauka_k.apk(686.81 KB)

Rep: (3)
deyl94 @ 24.04.2011, 12:39*
sometimes kills the camera ...

you probably have custom firmware is worth?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 22:07