> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PlugPlayer | Stream music and videos from the media UPnP / DLNA Server

Rep: (169)
Plug player
Version: 3.5.3

Last update of the program in the header:27.03.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Stream music and videos from the media UPnP / DLNA servers.

Description:
PlugPlayer provides a stream music and videos from a media server UPnP в„ў / DLNAВ® and provides control over Nima. The supported Android OC 2.1 and above.

- Stream music and video to your phone
- the controls are serveramy media from your phone
- Advanced Device Configuration

Homepage: http://plugplayer.com/

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 3.5.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2744650/PlugPlayer_3.5.3.apk

Past versions
version: v1.1.1 Attached filePlugPlayer_v1.1.1.apk (378.04 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 27.03.13, 12:00
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
And how does it work? What you need to register the server? If it is possible to example.

lyubie response to questions related to the programs you see on the forumhttp://plugplayer.com/forum/

Rep: (1630)
Yes, I need a server for example do not know to which server it is possible to connect and it is still possible to register?

ssv56,

I do not know the server to register or not, he has not tried to be honest, because I have Internet junk.

Rep: (1777)
For those who are not really in the subject -ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/UPnP.
In fact, if you put up on any computer on your home network UPnP / DLNA-server, you can watch / listen to movies and music on a device via Wi-Fi (or if you have an external IP and you port forwarding on the router, then in anywhere other).
Video shows, but not much (brake-hang, with small rollers in good mpeg4, avi - does not support), music plays normally.
Related link:www.twonkyvision.com; By the way, a similar program from twonkyvision have in store.

Post has been editedRhino759 - 07.12.10, 19:21

Rep: (110)
even I have tried with different servers from the HMS to twonky not possible to open video.Twonky himself defines as trankodirovat and HMS handles all current sense is not present. He sees all files and can not open.

Did you ever tell what formats are supported, and then had to go to the office. forum is to see.

Chet seems to me some cocoa light version or ?????

and the description translated via Googla

Post has been editedelektro86 - 07.12.10, 20:18

elektro86 @ 07.12.2010, 21:16*
even I have tried with different servers from the HMS to twonky not possible to open video.Twonky himself defines as trankodirovat and HMS handles all current sense is not present. He sees all files and can not open.

Did you ever tell what formats are supported, and then had to go to the office. forum is to see.

Chet seems to me some cocoa light version or ?????

and the description translated via Googla

I'm sorry friend in Russian do not know very well and I can not properly explained to, The supported mp4, mp3. The supported avi does not know how.

Rep: (1)
It is better to lay VLC Stream & Convert Pro, that's where all in-date information from the broadcast stream to the device, VLC will transcode on the fly for Android-but also with playing ischezayutyu problems.

Rep: (18)
I can DLNA NAS but the player can not show it. Audio is played from the server, but with video - nifiga.

Post has been editedDees7 - 23.12.10, 15:48

Rep: (2)
Oddly nothing set up, and all the works

Post has been editedMarseIIe - 02.01.11, 10:36

Rep: (32)
On Market 1.5.3 already. There will be updates?

Rep: (6)
On Market has3.5.2 !
And the topic, probably, it is necessary to move in the "Multimedia" section.

Post has been editedmamboo - 04.02.11, 22:58

Rep: (131)
On Market already 3.5.4. Catch who should be in the enclosure

Attached files

Attached filePlugPlayer_3.5.4.zip(424.44 KB)

Rep: (10)
goodwin_c,

Your version crashes with an error on geleksi C (popury j7 firmware)

Rep: (3)
Also tried - same error error code 10. Desire HD with a native beg 2.3.2

Rep: (25)
I confirm buggy version - the same error (Dezire Z 2.3.3). On Market already version 4.0.1, mb her situation better?

Rep: (423)
Update 3.5.3

Attached files

Attached filePlugPlayer_3.5.3.apk(449.33 KB)

Rep: (60)
And somebody has a newer version?

Rep: (0)
Hello! There is the alternative to this program that would work properly with network traffic?

Rep: (4)
3.5.3 of the cap - on the Nexus July 2013 Normal flight. generally softina until like small and nimble. UPnP / DLNA server - Playback on OSX.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21