Magic Doodle Premium | we draw on the smartphone

Rep: (39)
Magic Doodle Premium
version: 3.1

Last update of the program in the header:04.06.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Magic Doodle Premium - the program is a graphic editor, in the arsenal of about 40 different brushes and effects. Supported multitouch.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co…tanhon.magicdoodlefree

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 3.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/997483/Magic_Doodle_Premium_v3.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 05.10.14, 11:48
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (78)
Thank you, I've been waiting for the full version for a long time :) The light version made a good impression, and the full version, judging by the video, is many times better.

upd.
Indeed, the innovations compared to the light version are just a sea :)
By the way, the interface of this program terribly reminiscent of the interface Autodesk sketchbook mobile (one-to-one similarity in several places), despite the fact that this program came out much earlier. This leads to interesting thoughts about Avtodeskavtsev :) Although in general, both prog cool.

Post has been editedNix80 - 06.12.10, 12:00

Rep: (106)
Putting this program, I thought it better not. But putting SketchBook from AutoDesk realized that this is baby talk :)))
Skek beech is just a mega powerful monster: yes2:

Rep: (10)
downloaded->protest->Nice

Rep: (46)
I put it just in case, although I don’t know why this program is for me))

Rep: (78)
BUT putting AutoDesk's SketchBook realized that this is baby talk

Well, actually, most of the possibilities are the same, so I wouldn’t say anything about baby talk :)
The main differences are that MDP is slightly faster (in Sketchbook, even my ordinary thin brushes slow down), but part of the interface is more inconvenient.
And in Sketchbook, what is good is the simplicity of the interface. Of course, the original program was ideal for the same tablet laptops (apparently, for them and sharpened), where there was no access to additional keys, so the whole interface was based on interaction with the pen (as in Artrage). Now this feature has moved to the android version - i.e. The whole interface is sharpened as conveniently as possible to work with a finger / stylus :)
Therefore, I would not say that the Sketchbook is much more functional than the MDP - it is simply more convenient.
Well, another Sketchbook is worth 1 dollar, and this program is 2.5 like. Those. price difference in favor of the Sketchbook (but this is for those who buy, and not shakes free then).

Rep: (4)
Thanks for the release. Autodesk is probably better, but this one is optimized for the Galaxy Tab, and there is a ta-on screen floor, but there is no desire to jump with a tambourine and SpareParts. rather than a regular phone.

Rep: (0)
In an Autodesk sketchbook without multitouch, drawing is inconvenient - there is no zoom, no movement. Here you select the "magnifying glass" on the bottom panel and you can both enlarge and move it.

Post has been editedilkoder - 16.12.10, 10:30

Rep: (211)
In this topic, only a discussion of the program, and you can post your work inThe club of fans to draw on their PDAs, kmk, smartphones, tablets.

Post has been editedrrram123 - 03.01.11, 16:22

Rep: (402)
My phone has this program (

Rep: (1)
On the legend, the finger is inconvenient to draw. And the stylus does not support my piece of aluminum.

and there is something like that for the company?

Rep: (402)
a photoWellop CS 5 already

Post has been editedEyser - 10.03.11, 23:35

Rep: (1756)
Magic Doodle Premium v3.0

Attached file30mdp.apk(952.83 KB)

WHAT'S NEW:
RECOMMENDED FOR PLATFORM 2.0 AND HIGHER
NOT SUITABLE FOR CUPCAKE 1.5
NOT BEST FOR DONUT 1.6
Geometric shapes added. You can access it on the symmetrical drawing button (see on the bottom toolbar).

Rep: (1756)
Magic Doodle Premium v3.1

Attached fileMagic_Doodle_Premium_v3.1.apk(951.36 KB)

What's New:
Added rotation function for the layers transition

Rep: (3)
And how to increase to full screen?

Rep: (1)
The best program of all put on my device. Really like :)

Where to find a sketch of analog sketchartist for androig Free ???
M
Forum Rules!
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic.
In your case, it was necessary to refer to the appropriate topic.SEARCH software for Android OSand not duplicate the question in several!

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.07.12, 20:19

Linkon google play

Rep: (53)
Great program. : yes2:

Forgive poor slopoka, but HOW TO SAVE ANY BRIEF? I was looking for a button, I was searching; did not find * (:-(: nono ::: blink:

Added 03/05/2014 5:00 PM:

Oh, there is here *

Posted on 03/05/2014, 17:02:

KatrinMayan2600 @ 5.3.2014, 17:00*
Forgive poor sloupok, but HOW TO SAVE HERE PICTURES? I was looking for a button, I was searching; did not find * (:-(: nono ::: blink:

Added 03/05/2014 5:00 PM:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:22