> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Dolphin Browser Mini | Dolphin Browser New Version

Rep: (74)
Dolphin Browser Mini
version: 2.7

Last update of the program in the header:02.02.2016

Dolphin Browser пїЅ | Dolphin Browser Mini пїЅ

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Dolphin Browser

Description:
Dolphin browser new version. Much faster than the previous version, optimized for mobile phones. In addition, the new Dolphin browser has more features than the original browser, has an updated interface. Will be improved step by step. This version will continue to develop, send your wishes to the developers.
  • The updated interface not only brings a sense of something new, but is also very convenient.
  • Easy access to quick settings
  • Opening an unlimited number of tabs
  • Added Flash plugin on request
  • Backup and restore content
  • Scrollable pre-menu design
  • Quick access to content cleaning
  • Private mode: no history of visiting
  • Screen cut: screenshot of ALL page with saving to application folder
  • Quick access to Google services (Search, Youtube, Gmail, Picasa, Docs, Bookmarks and others)
  • Lock screen orientation changes directly from the browser
  • SupportAndroid 1.6 and later versions

Homepage: http://blog.dolphin-browser.com/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dolphin.browser

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 2.7 + Rus Dolphin Browser Mini (Post by Citrus75 # 46757931)

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 02.02.16, 20:12
Reason for editing: new version + rus

Rep: (98)
Faster Opera Mini?

Nonook @ 12/05/2010, 12:52*
Faster Opera Mini?

download, try, I do not use the opera, from the first versions I sit on the dolphin, I feel the HD version is faster, I liked the interface, it is much prettier than the previous one, but it has a taste and color ....

Rep: (5)
Do not understand why mini? Those. It should be different from HD for the worse, but it only looks better. Why then not just call it HD 5.0? What is the catch then?

Adrant @ 12/05/2010, 14:29*
Do not understand why mini? Those. It should be different from HD for the worse, but it only looks better. Why then not just call it HD 5.0? What is the catch then?

Here are the differences from off site:

Dolphin Browser HD This is a compatible one with Android 2.0+ device. Dolphin Browser HD is the first Android Browser supports add-ons. And you can get a better user experience.

Dolphin Browser Mini user experience for you, which is built on Android 1.6 engine. Dolphin Browser Mini High Speed ​​Responsibility. Dolphin Browser HD and the upgrade version of the Dolphin Browser.

Post has been editedTDemon - 05.12.10, 14:36

Rep: (11)
TDemon,
Dolphin Browser HD is the most powerful one with this Android 2.0+ device. Dolphin Browser HD is the first Android Browser supports add-ons. And you can get a better user experience.

Dolphin Browser Mini is a user experience for you, which is built on the Android 1.6 engine. Dolphin Browser Mini High Speed ​​Responsibility. Dolphin Browser HD and the upgrade version of the Dolphin Browser.

Machine translation.

HD Dolphin Browser is the most powerful among these three, which is only compatible with Android 2.0 + device. You can customize your own browser with Dolphin Browser HD is the first Android Browser supports add-ons. There are many other small but useful features that will help you better users.

Dolphin Mini browser is aimed at providing a faster user experience for you, which is built on Android 1.6 engine. Dolphin Browser Mini will win all other browsers with its high-speed responsibility. You can view it as a mini-version of the Dolphin HD browser and update the Dolphin browser version.

Post has been editedCause - 05.12.10, 14:48

Rep: (55)
A good browser without too much tinsel. Very maneuverable.
Sorry the default in landscape mode does not zoom 100% horizontally.

Rep: (11)
Heh, but I do not want to change the home page, feedback wrote.

Another bug. He does not want to download a file (~ 10mb), writes that there is not enough space (there is not enough space everywhere, including on the internal memory.
Set the cache on the SD set.

Rep: (19)
He would still compress the pictures, as in the mini opera. It would be just super.

As far as I can see, he squeezes them.

Rep: (19)
Reactivator @ 12/05/2010, 15:58*
As far as I can see, he squeezes them.

No, no.

Opera:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Dolphin:
Attached Image

Attached Image

And here is the picture:
Attached Image
From the dolphin in quality does not differ.

Post has been editednd0ut - 05.12.10, 16:25

Rep: (9)
Something he reminds me of Chrome, I don’t even know what it is :-) but the developer isn’t Google for an hour, it’s too much Google service.
A lot of positive emotions! And more, kawaii ^^

Really Chrome reminds, I use the second day - I am satisfied with everything, I arranged it for HD, I just did not like the design, this one is more beautiful, and it seems to be faster
ilot999 Why emotions, put the pros)
M
Check outForum Rules!
Especially clause 5.3

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 06.12.10, 02:00

Rep: (24)
Some kind of "raw" or something.
But very fast :) left both for now, but I think that in the end there will be only a mini.
Shl. flash it also loses like hd?

Rep: (2)
The same cant download files. It's a shame, though not critical

Rep: (0)
Reactivator @ 12/05/2010, 20:52*
Another bug. He does not want to download a file (~ 10mb), writes that there is not enough space (there is not enough space everywhere, including on the internal memory.
Set the cache on the SD set.
On the hero does not want to download large files.

Rep: (171)
not a bad browser, but I use mini opera, apparently out of habit already ... I like the fact that there is a multitouch.

Rep: (90)
The main disadvantage of MINI is the lack of support for plugins. Although it may later screwed. I follow the development.

The main disadvantage of MINI is the lack of support for plugins. Although it may later screwed. I follow the development.

Well, for someone else, I think, for example, that the browser in the phone is primarily a little climb, and not completely replace the usual PC, and the functionality is not great with these plug-ins

Rep: (42)
So for fun, and flash support? Although I do not need it, but the localizer is even needed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:24