> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Task List | task lists

Rep: (8)
Task list
version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2011

Attached Image

Description:
This is an effective task list (TODO) allows you to keep track of everything you have to do. You can create multiple task lists (for sorting), use 160 icons to visualize lists and tasks. There are widgets, reminders, repetitive tasks, speech recognition, and more.
There is a dark theme backup.
In my opinion the best task manager - cute, functional, convenient.

Homepage: http://www.intellicom.no/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? no.intellicom.tasklist
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=no.intellicom.tasklist

Additional Information

Download:
version: 2.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/727398/Task_List_2.5.apk
Version: 2.5 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/932056/Task_List_2.5_RUS.apk

Past versions
version: 2.3 Attached fileTask_List_2.3.apk (522.56 KB)

Post has been editedserezhenko - 08.06.11, 11:43
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (249)
Very rich settings. Perhaps it is a nominee for best-Todo software.
From wishes:
1 / 4x4 widget.
2 / Transparent widget background and customizable text color.
3 / When blank sheet can not be opened by clicking on the widget program.
Conclusion: Thanks for the program. I leave.

Rep: (41)
but with google tasks sync?

Rep: (252)
HazardX @ 07.12.2010, 21:11*
but with google tasks sync?

Read the cap carefully:
serezhenko @ 06.12.2010, 09:28*
Of the minuses - there is no synchronization with any on-line service.

Rep: (0)
We are waiting for synchronization with Google Tasks and opening the application by clicking on the widget with an empty task list ...

New version released2.4
Changes:
  • Synchronization with produvteev.com
  • Spanish localization
  • Browse cases for tomorrow
  • Optional date format of "Day of the week, date, month, year"
  • Bug fixes

Attached fileTask_List_2.4.apk(578.17 KB)

Moderators:
I myself can make changes in the cap of this topic?

Post has been editedserezhenko - 09.12.10, 08:52

The new version 2.5
Attached fileTask_List_2.5.apk(536.67 KB)

Rep: (3)
guys, it is possible to recover data in Kaknau prog? I braked and removed a program, and a back-up did not do: S

Rep: (483)
Can somebody translate it? Very good and most importantly a comfortable notebook. Widget is not any and I did not have to maybe still necessary to enter.

Rep: (1730)
I made a translation into Russian! :savagemessiahzine.com:

download: Attached fileTask_List_2.5_RUS.apk(455.35 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 10.05.11, 15:31
Reason for editing: + from phantom-333

SlimHouse @ 25.04.2011, 02:08*
Task_List_2.5_RUS.apk

On this occasion, I have already written to the PM: thank_you: It remains only +.
Thanks no limit!

Rep: (24)
Website produvteev.com not Resolv

Rep: (90)
correct producteev.com

Rep: (10)
serezhenko @ 05.12.2010, 07:28*
Of the minuses - there is no synchronization with any on-line service.

For me this is a big plus, not a minus!

shadows01
Absolutely agree! Because the synchronization climb to internet, guzzle traffic guzzle PITALOVO inhibit bodies do not give sleep smsteme on Androidovski: laugh_wild:
Some disadvantages. Prga to flash and still retains many times I have taken advantage back - safely! And not Che no longer necessary!

Rep: (3)
The program is easy and good - quickly set the task, it is not necessary to climb on the menues.

The big disadvantage - just left the widget. Not customizable and does not show the day \ hour task.

Rep: (20)
In my opinion the best task manager - cute, functional, convenient.

I completely agree

Rep: (0)
Thank you for your prog. Very comfortable and like that will not go to internet.

shadows01, bal 73,
In the setting of cut off no luck ... =)
It is a pity that there is no synchronization, but the author of the program it is planning to do in the future. So that everything is OK.

Rep: (123)
Thank you for a program, went through dozens of options - none, except this does not roll for replacement I needed functions to which I am accustomed to vinmobayle. The only wish (except for synchronization, which is not so important when there is import-export) - Possibilityedit options deferred time reminders - I like, it would be very important to be able to postpone the reminder not only for 24 hours, which is now the maximum term, and a day or two, or even better to a specific date and time. This is the ideal. Well and still would like to see when you set up the response time reminders to view calendar .
I think I can edit options via SQLite pending reminders, but could not find where it is buried in the prog: blush:

And I would like to add the ability to hide the records before a certain date. To be able to plan the task list on any given day. Although, for this there is a calendar, but it is not particularly convenient. Now, if a task list that could read the events and tasks from the calendar ... it would be super rposto.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21