News and rumors on firmware, jailbreak and rollback | All Apple Versions and Devices

Rep: (55)
News and rumors on firmware, jailbreak and rollback.

iOS - Devices | iOS - First Aid | iOS - Firmware | [FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade) | iOS - FAQ | Jailbreak table | Save SHSH for all devices

Attached Image

Before asking a question in the topic, make sure that you read all the instructions carefully and are familiar with the rules of the topic.

What versions of iOS have a jailbreak?
Official accounts, JB team sites
Jay freeman (saurik) - creator Cydia
Official site ->saurik.com
Twitter account ->@saurik

Sileo Team - creators Sileo
Official site ->getsileo.app
Twitter account ->@GetSileo & @SileoSupport

-------------------

checkra1n - jailbreak creators for iOS (12.3 - 13.3.1 only A7 - A11).
Official site ->https://checkra.in
Twitter accounts ->@ checkra1n

Pwn20wnd & Sam Bingner (Unc0ver) - the creators of the jailbreak for iOS (11.0 - 11.4.1), (12.0 - 12.2, 12.4), (13.0 - 13.3).
Official site ->github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus
Twitter account ->@ pwn20wnd & @sbingner

Coolstar (Electra / Chimera) - creator of the jailbreak for iOS (11.0 - 11.4.1), (12.0 - 12.2, 12.4).
Official site ->coolstar.org/electra / chimera.sh
Twitter account ->@coolstarorg & @electra_team

Jake blair (TotallyNotSpyware (JailbreakMe) - based Meridian or doubleH3lix) - created jailbreak for iOS (10.0.1 - 10.3.3 only 64-bit devices).
Official site ->totally-not.spyware.lol
Twitter accounts ->@ JakeBlair420

sparkey (Meridian) - the creator of a jailbreak for iOS (10.0.1 - 10.3.3 only 64-bit devices).
Official site ->meridian.sparkes.zone
Twitter accounts ->@iBSparkes

doubleh3lix - creators of jailbreak for iOS (10.0.1 - 10.3.3 only 64-bit devices).
Official site ->doubleh3lix.tihmstar.net
Twitter accounts ->@ s1guza & @tihmstar

h3lix - creators of jailbreak for iOS (10.0.1 - 10.3.3 only 32-bit devices).
Official site ->h3lix.tihmstar.net

Luca todesco (yalu) - the creator of a jailbreak for iOS (10.0 - 10.2 only x64).
Official site ->yalu.qwertyoruiop.com
Twitter account ->@qwertyoruiopz

PhЕ“nix - creators of jailbreak for iOS (9.3.5 only 32-bit devices).
Official site ->phoenixpwn.com

tihmstar (Jailbreak.me 4.0) - the creator of jailbreak for iOS (9.1 - 9.3.4 only 32-bit devices).
Official site ->jailbreak.me
Twitter account ->@tihmstar

jk9357 (Home Depot) - the creator of jailbreak for iOS (9.1 - 9.3.4 only 32-bit devices).
Official site ->wall.supplies
Twitter account ->@REALKJCMEMBER

Pangu - the creators of the jailbreak for iOS (7.1 - 7.1.2), (8.0 - 8.1), (9.0 - 9.0.2), (9.1 only x64), (9.2 - 9.3.3 only x64).
Official site ->en.pangu.io
Twitter account ->@PanguTeam

jk9357 (Home Depot) - the creator of jailbreak for iOS (8.4.1 only 32-bit devices).
Official site ->wall.supplies
Twitter account ->@REALKJCMEMBER

tihmstar (EtasonJB) - the creator of jailbreak for iOS (8.4.1 only 32-bit devices).
Official site ->tihmstar.net/etasonjb
Twitter account ->@tihmstar

TaiG - the creators of jailbreak for iOS (8.0 - 8.1.2), (8.1.3 - 8.4).
Official site ->taig.com/en
Twitter account ->@taig_jailbreak

evad3rs (evasi0n) - the creators of the jailbreak for iOS (6.0 - 6.1.2), (7.0 - 7.0.6).
Official site ->evasi0n.com
Twitter account ->@ evad3rs

p0sixspwn - creators of jailbreak for iOS (6.1.3 - 6.1.6).
Official site ->ih8sn0w.com/p0sixspwn.html

Chronic Dev Team (greenpois0n), (Absinthe) - the creators of the jailbreak for iOS (4.0.1 - 4.2.1), (5.0 - 5.0.1), (5.1.1).
Official site ->greenpois0n.com
Where to track news on jailbreak, rollback?
The source of everything and everything, the one and only resource ->reddit.com/r/jailbreak/
Everything else is copy-paste!
Left, fake sites, resources
Full list of disgrace ->Scam Jailbreaks and Unlocks
AKKet.com - this resource for the most part writes a complete gag, fables "associated" with jailbreak.

Any sites that offer a jailbreak and a rollback fee, are fakes! Don't be fooled by this! You can only trust trusted sources, they are present in the cap!

Monitor information on the site ->reddit.com/r/jailbreak/, if you found something, but no information on the site ->reddit.com/r/jailbreak/- no, then you dug up another fake, which is teeming with the Internet.

TOPIC RULES
  • Observe spelling. Messages in the form: "When will the jail ???? !!! 111 !!! 11" or "YES, WHAT IS IT DO NOT WORK!?!?! ???? !!!?!?", And posts, containing obscene language, both explicit and hidden will beREMOVE without warning.
  • Posts with the content: "Thank you!", And the like, replace the "+" for this user, or by pressing the complaint button and commenting with gratitude.
  • Argue any rumors about jails, unlocks and firmwares with links to the source, it is advisable to first make sure that this is not Fake.
  • Posts in which users claim to exit Jail or other hacking products, without having any valid reasons and facts, will beREMOVE .
  • Questions on the topic "does not work for me, does not turn on when this or that firmware comes out" are not discussed here. All known information is laid out here and once again you should not ask a question. Posts will bemove away. Use search by topic, forum and google.

Old hat

News and rumors on firmware, jailbreak and unlock.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
Before you ask a question to the topic, make sure that you carefully read all the instructions and are familiar with the rules of the topic.
IOS 6 jailbreak from Evasi0n
evasi0n
Unbound jailbreak for devices:
  • iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5)
  • iPod touch (4G, 5G)
  • iPad (2, 3, 4)
  • iPad mini
running iOS 6 (6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1, 6.1.2)
Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1-5.1.1 using the redsnow utility
Jail iOS 5.0.1 with redsn0w (full description)
for devices:
* iPhone 4S (tethered jailbreak)
* iPhone 4
* iPhone 3GS
* iPad 2 (tethered jailbreak)
* iPad
* iPod Touch 3G
* iPod Touch 4

Running iOS 5.0.1
IOS 5.1.1 jail with redsn0w (full description)
for devices:
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4 CDMA, 4S
* iPad 1, 2 (all editions), 3 (all editions)
* iPod 3G, 4G

Under iOS 5.1.1 management
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3
JailbreakMe 3.0, Jailbreak iPad 2 and other devices with iOS 4.3.3
IPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G Jail Method Descriptions under iOS 4.3.3
Full rollback and unlock instructions (iOS4 - iOS9)
Jailbreak iOS 7.0-7.1.2
HereJail method for iOS 7.0-7.0.6 is specified
HereJail method for all devices based on iOS 7.1-7.1.2
Jailbreak iOS 8.0-8.4
HereJail method for all devices based on iOS 8.0-8.4
Jailbreak iOS 9.0-9.3.3
HereJail method for all devices based on iOS 9.0-9.3.3

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS LIST TO PREVENT EXTRA QUESTIONS AND POSTSFake sites
Any sites that offer a jailbreak and a rollback fee, are fakes! Don't be fooled by this! You can only trust trusted sources and they are present in the header!

Post has been editedT0ugh - 18.03.20, 13:30
Reason for editing: header redesign

Rep: (65)
Not so long ago, we told you that the Chronic Dev-Team and DevTeam teams are concentrating on a universal iOS 4.1 jailbreak utility. It also said that the work on unlock the last modem 05.14.02 is currently not being conducted by them. In general, while the guys are busy with their work, there are other hackers trying to unlock a new modem.

So, a certain hacker Clayton reported that he discovered an exploit that may lead to unlocking the iOS 4.1 firmware modem on the iPhone 3GS. The essence of the found hole is that if you execute some commands to the modem using the exploit found, the operation of the baseband will stop.
This information has not yet been verified by members of the DevTeam team. Clayton argues, however, that an exploit may or may not lead to a successful modem unlock, but it gives far more hope than the other three that were found by a hacker earlier. The hole is based on the vulnerability of the iron part of the device and can also lead to the unlock of the iPhone 4 in the future.

Although there is a lot of “but”, “if” and “maybe” in all of this, nevertheless, this is a certain potential. We can only wait and hope. Or buy non-locks and no steam.aboutipad.ru

Rep: (7)
If you just want to jailbreak to install cracked apps, unfollow now.

http://twitter.com/chronicdevteam/status/26310209846
Hacked applications to install with Green Poison will not work. Why then JB? enlighten

Rep: (2)
SOLID39 @ 10/04/2010, 12:40*
Uh ... translate then please

OK. Literally: "If you are waiting for a jailbreak just to install hacked applications - do not follow (this is an option on Twitter) for us."

The point is that they do not want to be equated to electronic pirates - their goals are different, and the crowd of freeloaders in the followers is already tired of them. You can read the correspondence of masclnerd, if not deleted yet. He writes that it is useless to delete a pirated repository - anyway, they will rename or change the repository itself, with an open file system it is useless to fight pirates.

Rep: (23)
From twitterhttp://twitter.com/pod2g
Yes. Everything goes well. But it’s still in the days of the window :)

Let's still hope for the remaining days, not weeks and months.

It is grabbed from a neighboring site ;-)
"A few miles away from Atlanta, there is a secluded place where one of the most famous iPhone hackers lives and works - p0sixninja.

The author of these lines passed by and decided to look at him at the light. Not without a gift, of course. With me, I had a very fresh, unpacked AppleTV of a new generation.

To p0sixninja, I descended immediately after noon, and we headed to his office to deal with AppleTV. Along the way, P0six patiently answered all my questions about SHAtter and Greenpois0n.

Already in the office waiting for us the first surprise - none of us did not have microUSB. Posix even got a giant empty carton of milk, which houses an incredible number of cables of all shapes and colors - to no avail. We waited for a hike to the store. In the process discussed just how demanding and ungrateful people can be when it comes to programs for dzheylbreyka and when dzheyl out early, but with a lot of mistakes, or when it is done for a long time and it seems that the work goes on.
The most important statement of P0six was that he makes a jail for fun. If this was his "work" - he would never want to do it.

Returning from the store to the office, we finally got down to work - AppleTV hacking. By connecting the ATV to my PC (and before that I was sure that he had a Mac ...) and entering it into DFU, P0six got access to the console. Sleight of hand (on the keyboard literally had to beat - its left half was completely killed by time) and hello AFC2. This is all we could do, because together we couldn’t connect microUSB and HDMI cables without “file processing”. And I didn’t want to be late for work.

What have I learned from this meeting? I am increasingly convinced that people who are developing something for the iPhone are regular guys and they do it all for themselves, for fun, so to speak. They don't always have the best equipment, but they do everything in their power. "

Post has been editedGod_danych - 01.04.16, 10:16

Rep: (59)
Tenyaeff @ 10/05/2010, 18:37*

Well, at the end is just the most intriguing phrase, sort of like about GP.
And guess what ... I saw the tool ... I’m still waiting.(Tipo, he saw Greenpoyzon and he is almost ready!)

And this article was ... hmm, 4 or three days ago? - I do not remember. But the fact that he is almost ready for exactly two months is frayed in all possible forums.
Oh update.

At the request to lay out what is ready, one of the participants chronic-dev (chpwn)
replied the following: Trust me.
(You do not want to get what we currently have. Believe me.)

He called pod2g too optimistic. Let me remind you that it was pod2g that said that before the release there were not weeks, but days.

Post has been editedXess666 - 05.10.10, 18:38
Reason for editing: Added new information

http://www.youtube.com/v/1vBTxiug7Kw?fs=1&hl=en_RU

In this video, I talk about the 4.1 Jailbreak tools that are currently out and available for download, and the Jailbreaking tools that should be coming out soon! Follow this guy for a ton of news about GreenPois0n: twitter.com ------------------------------------ ----------- Jailbreaking Tools that are already out: RedSn0w (Mac Only): Can be used to Jailbreak the iPhone 3G, and the iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC). Here is where to download it: xs1.iphwn.org Sn0wBreeze (PC Only): Can be used to Jailbreak all iPod Touch models except iPod Touch 4, and it can Jailbreak all iPhone models except iPhone 4. Tutorial on how to use this Jailbreak here: www.youtube.com ------------------------------------------- ---- Jailbreaking Tools that will be available soon: RedSn0w (for Mac and PC): Same program, but soon the Dev Team will release it for the PC too. It will still only Jailbreak the iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC) and the iPhone 3G. I am guessing the PC Version will be available in about 1-1.5 weeks. GreenPois0n (For Mac and PC): This program will use the SHAtter exploit (Found by Pod2G) and will be used to Jailbreak all devices on 4.1, including the iPad. However, the Jailbreak for the iPhone 4, iPad, and the iPod Touch 4G will be a Semi-Super Tethered Jailbreak, meaning that you can reboot fine, but in order ...

In this video, a hacker namedDaHacker13 talks about programs for 4.1 Jailbreak which are available for download (the author of the video "shows where to download them") and about programs for 4.1 Jailbreak that should come out very soon, as they always promised us. [b]
Jailbreake programs that are already released:
[/ b]RedSn0w (Mac Only) : Jailbreak iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G, you can download here ,
Sn0wBreeze (PC Only) : Jailbreak of all iPod Touch models except iPod Touch 4, as well as Jailbreak of all iPhone models except iPhone 4, you can download here

Jailbreake programs that will be released soon:
RedSn0w (for Mac and PC) : Dev Team will make the program under PC , but the program will be able to do Jailbreak only iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC) and iPhone 3G. This version, according to the hopes of the author, will be in 1-1.5 weeks. GreenPois0n (For Mac and PC) : this program will use SHAtter exploit (made by Pod2G) and will be used to jailbreak all devices on 4.1, including the iPad (on 3.2.2) : yes2:.

The main essence of the entire video, which sums up everything that hackers did to hack apple products, is thatDaHacker13 suggests that greenpois0n will be current in 2-3 weeks, counting from October 1 , so we draw conclusions gentlemen =) in general, the post should be attributed to people who are bored with stupid questions, ala how to hack this or that)

Post has been editedGod_danych - 01.04.16, 10:18

Rep: (172)
In twetter Comex changed the message in which he said that Greenpois0n is a myth:
Quote: Jobs won this battle. Greenpois0n is a myth. SHAtter-exploit is just a cover. Sidia loses profit.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGod_danych - 01.04.16, 10:20

Out of habit, Twitter looked today, and found a forum where p0sixninja is inhabited.
There in the news found:

Heads up!
Veence via twitter tells itzhak7 the jb will be released this week!
(Take heart! Veence (the author of the iPhone wiki) told someone-there that the jailbreak will be uploaded this week.)
Published today. I didn’t see the correspondence myself, but it’s going to draw a rumor)

Post has been editedXess666 - 06.10.10, 21:40
Reason for editing: Added translation

Caio Barros asking for p0sixninja about the hacktivation:
@ p0sixninja will gp hacktivate ip4 .. please answer. i need to know
Hacker p0six ninja answered:
@caiolbarros yes
Well, promise haktivatsii .. It's good!

Rep: (105)
Only for iPad, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 g. Broke off the rest with green poison, for now.
The main thing is not written

Post has been editedpin12 - 08.10.10, 06:51

Rep: (176)
Actually, as I wrote earlier, the owners of 3G with a new boot, the ipods of the MS series are in flight
this is officially confirmed on the team's main twitterhttp://twitter.com/chronicdevteam

happiness on Sunday will be only for owners of new devices - iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch 4, and AppleTV 2

Post has been editednewman_kg - 08.10.10, 08:22

Rep: (172)
newman_kg @ 10/08/2010, 09:21*
Actually, as I already wrote before, the owners of 3G with a new boot, the ipods of the MS series in proteteto are officially confirmed in the main twitter of the teamhttp://twitter.com/chronicdevteam

I do not agree !!!
Attached Image

Free translation:
SHAtter does not apply to iPhone 3GS and iPod 3G
Their owners must wait again!

Post has been editedGod_danych - 01.04.16, 10:21

I am on my iPhone 4, jailbroken and "untethered" with greenpois0n.
Those. For those who asked me about my screenshotiPhone 4 on firmware 4.1, it is jailbroken and untethered using greenpois0n.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGod_danych - 01.04.16, 10:21

Rep: (0)
This is the most annoying ..... now wait for the iPod Jail 3

Rep: (3)
A new version of Redsn0w 0.9.6 for Windows is available for download. Use Redsn0w to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G. If your iPhone 3G requires unlocking with Ultrasn0w, then the solution is for youcategorically contraindicated!
Sori, it turns out that I am duplicating, I looked at the topic about Redsn0w, there is already a link there, but in principle this applies to this topic.

Post has been editedvbrychenko - 08.10.10, 12:36

Rep: (0)
In vain, of course, they did not wait for the release of 4.2, the Apple will obviously fix this hole. But without the Jail, we don’t see an unlock ...;) So ...

Rep: (-1)
:-( I fired off with my ms ipod. But they promised. And I don’t need to say no.

Rep: (1285)
Evgeny_h @ 10/08/2010, 17:14*
In vain, of course, they did not wait for the release of 4.2, the Apple will obviously fix this hole.

How do they fix it? Restart all production lines? :-D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 21:57