> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Google Reader | native RSS reader

Rep: (58)
Google reader
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:01.04.2015
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Follow all your favorite sites and blogs.

Description:
Follow all your favorite sites and blogs. The Google Reader app syncs with all your devices, so you will always be able to distinguish a new publication from the read.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Google Play Web: market: // details id = com.google.android.apps.reader?

Download:
version: 2.0 Google Reader (Post Ansaros # 39132738)
Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 01.04.15, 21:52
Reason for editing: short description

Rep: (7)
The Market can be found. Even the link from the official blog.
htc hero.

Rep: (87)
offz,
it is possible that this is only for 2.2

Update: Here's a link to the app on Android Market. It should run onDonut and higher.

Rep: (7)
Hoom @ 02.12.2010, 09:12*
it is possible that this is only for 2.2

Yes, as if no, c 1.6 starting. C official blog: It should run on Donut and higher.

Chota it resets all read in the web reader, and displayed the recommended semi-monthly prescription it I do not like staying at NyusRob, moreover, for it has already paid, it is a pity to throw :)

upd no fool, you had to click "all records"

Post has been editedDezinformator - 02.12.10, 11:54

Rep: (2)
Well, I have been waiting for a long time.
Of the minuses can be noted only a lack of offline and krupnovat font ala babushkofon: D

Rep: (0)
Also in the store I can not see. Nexus One, Android 2.2
Maybe because there is no Russian interface ...

So far only available for the Russian Federation.

Rep: (1)
great program

Post has been editedUpwards - 02.12.10, 15:05

HTC Legend in Market nahodit.Vylozhite not anyone apk.Spasibo.

Negotsiant @ 02-12-2010, 16:23*
HTC Legend in Market nahodit.Vylozhite not anyone apk.Spasibo.

HTC Legend and found the convenience store, the ARC has a cap

Rep: (26)
While her to gReader far.

Rep: (21)
Of the benefits that the customer is very smart - works fast even on 2G network, can not be said about the same newsrob.
Of the minuses - the font and the small number of settings.
I look forward to further development, but in the present state of staying on it.

Rep: (163)
And if there's something like, but in Russian? Such as a variety of Android-news, etc. In English, I'm not really boom boom =)

Rep: (2)
Russian language is not sorry
it is a pity that in each entry of the RSS-feed need to log-in to read. And so in the WEB-version of Google Reader - all records entrails at once on a single page - you can not.

Rep: (20)
I never used RSS eReader. Explain, then, you can read only the headlines and complete news opens in the browser? If so, whether there is such a program, kottoraya fully progruzhat news?

Rep: (75)
PolkaNew,
Depending on the dealer's server. TryNewsRob.

I use since the release. In the "Application information" you may find that the downloaded data has already passed for 5 MB and this figure is growing by the day when the application weighs only 3 MB itself. Android version 2.1, so that the place can spare both. Can someone tell me how to fix it?

justyura,
through the setting-Applications- something they control (do not remember how it sounds in 2.1) to find a program and clear its cache.
Moreover it is possible that it stores the whole its cache on the memory card, then no big deal

Rep: (482)
Google Reader 0.9.2

Now you can read offline!
translated into Russian!
appeared widget!
=)

Recent changes:
• Unread count widget-choose any feed, label, person, or "all items" and get the unread count on your home screen.

• News ticker widget-cycles through items on any stream in Reader. Clicking any headline takes you to the article. Clicking the folder takes you to that stream.

• Mark previous as read-scroll down your reading list, hit "Mark previous as read" at any time to only mark things above the screen as read.

• Bugfixes

Attached files

Attached fileGoogle_Reader_0.9.2.apk(1.04 MB)

Post has been editedtreake - 17.02.11, 03:01
Reason for editing: list of changes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 10:36