Themes for Symbian ^ 3 | Nokia N8, E7, C7, C6-01 and others ...

Rep: (3546)
Themes for Symbian ^ 3
Nokia N8, E7, C7, C6-01 and others ...

Post has been editedracoon - 26.11.10, 19:02

Rep: (95)
Rohff @ 02/08/2011, 16:52*
I have changed the colors on my themes 58, it is possible that they also change colors on yours, come on this topic

:( and here the problem turned out to be. Nowhere can I download this topic. Is it possible to unload it from smart and I also don’t know how

Rep: (629)
Hold on, artists! ;)
Attached filenokia_theme_black.sisx(683.34 KB)

Rep: (764)
no, I won’t, not in colors, it changes

Good. What are you doing? In carbide? My hands just don’t reach. On the laptop there is an ubuntu, take out 7 on a netbook, and working with this appendix in gravel applications is not an ice. Theoretically I guess where to change the color. But since the time of Sony Ericsson P910,

chalexis
siskontents, but in color you change colors for example text on an unselected paragraph, on a highlighted paragraph, and the shape, color, etc. soft keys e
it’s already in grayik, i.e. need to redraw

in a word hemorrhoids

Rep: (23)
Good all!
Give, who knows, a link to a normal program for creating / remaking themes for N8.
And I can’t find it in any way, then the links are broken, or something else ...

Missershmitd,
to create there is carbide
there is no special program for editing, it opens the topic by content, in the content in the file you look for the desired fragment (for example, an icon) and replace it with your own, save it

Midnight blue

Attached Image

Attached fileMidnight_Blue.sis(1.43 MB)

Rep: (338)
Please post original themes with N8, because E7 has Midnight themes. By the way, in Midnight topics, the problem is with Skype, when you type the text, a black bar pops out and the typed text is almost invisible, can not this be fixed?

Crazand,
Is this topic exactly for S ^ 3 done?

All default themes from S ^ 3 Phones by Logonaniket

Attached Image

Attached fileC6_01_Original_Themes_by_LA.zip(206.32 KB)

Attached fileC7_Original_Themes_by_LA.zip(2.84 MB)

Attached fileE7_Original_Themes_by_LA.zip(1.42 MB)

Attached fileN8_Original_Themes_by_LA.zip(6.67 MB)

I just don’t understand why each archive contains Midnight themes with different colors, if Midnight is the original only e7

Rep: (338)
Rohff @ 03/19/2011, 3:19 PM*
Crazand,
Is this topic exactly for S ^ 3 done?

Probably if it is set to E7 by default))

Thanks for the topics!

Messages about Skype in the topic about Skype moved, there they are more important.

Light Sea Green by Niccolo830

Attached Image

Attached fileLight_Sea_Green_S_3.sis(1.39 MB)

Rep: (1)
hello people) but tell me if there are animated themes on h8. Well, is it raining, fire is burning, and so on? Toko not miserable animations from old symbians. and normal topics? ))) or Nokia has not grown yet before this? )

r3x not grown and not growing. Otherwise, they would have been here.

when I climbed in n8 in the themes of the function I saw an item like animation. but this is not an effect topic
Even on the olnokii when they lay out the topics there, I have a point about animation. But it’s a weak weak

Rep: (0)
hello what is written in the last request under the nickname Antokh sorry this is my thanks! do not swear please.

Rep: (181)
Speaker

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileSpeaker_by_Arjun_Arora.sis(1.65 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 15:58