Family Budget | Convenient program for home accounting.

Rep: (73)
Family budget
Version: 2.2.7

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient application for home accounting.

Description:
The program can synchronize with the sitewww.koshelek.org, which gives you the opportunity to conduct bookkeeping both from the site and from the phone.
Features:
- user-friendly interface
- quick search (income / expense)
- synchronization with the site
- detailing of expenses / income by category
- synchronization with the applicationMobile Bank (In the invoice we enter the card number (last 4 digits), and the phone number from which the sms bank sends you, in general, everything is the same as in the Mobile bank. Description with pictures )
- The ability to maintain a general accounting of finances by several family members under different accounts and different phones, both with android and withIOS devices

Homepage: http://www.koshelek.org/
Google Play Store: https: //play.google.co...d=org.koshelek.android

Russian interface: Yes

Download
Version 2.2.7: Attached fileorg.koshelek.android.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.7: Mod Post в„–1725, author Axell123

Past versions
Version 2.2.4: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.4.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.3: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.3.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.2: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.2.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.1.11: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.11.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.1.10: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.10.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.1.9: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.9.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.0.9: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.9.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 1.1.20: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.20.apk (791.85 KB)

Version 2.0.8: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.8.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.7: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.7.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.6: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.6.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.5: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.5.apk (1.6 MB)

Version 2.0.4: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.4.apk (1.57 MB)

Version 2.0.3: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.3.apk (1.59 MB)

Version 2.0.1: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.1.apk (1.5 MB)

Version 1.1.19: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.19.apk (790.36 KB)

Version 1.1.18: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.18.apk (779.86 KB)

Version 1.1.17: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.17.apk (702,17 KB)

Version 1.1.16: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.16.apk (701.78 KB)

Version 1.1.10: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.10.apk (467.84 KB)

Version 1.1.8: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1239192/koshelek.apk
Version 1.1.7: http://koshelek.org/android/apk/koshelek.1.1.7.apk
Version 1.1.4 without ads: Attached filekoshelek_no_ads.1.1.4.apk (411.69 KB)

Post has been editedSonycat - 28.01.20, 22:29
Reason for editing: Message в„–1725, author Axell123

Rep: (0)
Someone found a solution to both the backup file on your phone to transfer all the necessary information to another application?

Even more willing to pay for the decision to transfer fully the whole story, and with the remnants of the categories of expenses, such as the program of Home Bookkeeping from keepsoft

Post has been editedegi4eg - 18.06.19, 09:04

Rep: (1)
I join the question.
though in Excel, I do not care.
4 years use prog ....

update: the program opens the notepad ++ backup as a regular text file. inside everything is by table, where (in order):
a) account - an account. handy.

b) transactiontab - income / expense, definitely come in handy. Where:
--Costs - costs
--Income - income

in) transfer - transfers from one account to another. I think is useful.

g) lastsynch - the last synchronization. useless.

d) deletetransactiontab, logmobilebank, budget, budgetcosts, budgetincome - I think it is useless.

e) templatetab - templates. not sure where something needs to be.

delimiter semicolon (;), I think it is possible in xls stick easily.

All readable.

Post has been editedpafnoot - 18.06.19, 14:58

Rep: (294)
Keepsoft is a one of the most unfortunate decisions. Well, I will not holivar, for offtopic.

Advise a worthy replacement, who can then undertake to write a converter under it
Not free course

egi4eg @ 18.06.19, 16:54*
osovetuyte worthy replacement

today began studying Alzex Finance, are very similar programs. so far it failed to understand how to make it properly import your same files ship with zeros.

update, all figured outhttps: //www.personalfi...csv-or-txt-import.html
She'll be on the move.

Post has been editedpafnoot - 18.06.19, 20:33

Rep: (6)
Look counterparts, and well Elah burns none prog does not support multiple currencies in one account, which means that for each currency will have to start a separate account, is there such footcloth bills get even 3 currency, and if I go for a week on vacation where Tug local, it's because of them poluchantsya additional account of the plant? Well Cton found a worthy replacement?

Post has been editednkrk - 18.06.19, 21:51

Rep: (37)
* nkrk,
Multiple currencies on one account supportHandy moneyorCoin flow(Until Beta) by the same author

* pafnoot, Well, you already own all written) on a file to the form "account - the type of operation - the amount of - date - description" and can be imported. I moved to Cubux - there are no problems with the import, all turned norms

nkrk @ 18.06.19, 23:51*
and if I'm going on vacation for a week where local Tug

I do not bother - turkey corn paid card, on arrival home all scored in rubles at the rate of withdrawal of the application

yoda_star @ 19.06.19, 08:22*
* Pafnoot, well, you already own all written) on a file to the form "account - the type of operation - the amount of - date - description" and can be imported. I moved to Cubux - there are no problems with the import, all turned norms

there are still many related problems. Translation must be specified "account receipts / write-offs" and "the amount of income / write-off" + I mischief in the course of using the family budget to the account balance (corrected them). Naturally, when importing my balances departed.

but in the end everything I straightened and moved to a new prog. acquired a license, will sleep in peace, as of yet alzex not be bent)))

I do not understand still, that does not interfere with sleep peacefully changing anything?

manual fuss with backup. from damage or loss of mobile telephones are not perfect, and once again twitch that I'll consider the millions, do not want to

Attached images
Attached Image

pafnoot @ 19.06.19, 15:25*
manual fuss with backup. from damage or loss of mobile telephones are not perfect, and once again twitch that I'll consider the millions, do not want to

the program itself makes a backup to your phone, it is a regular CSV,
I wrote above, it is possible to put any application that will pour the contents of the directory with the backup in the cloud such as Google Drive.

I would have understood, they say, is no longer something to work after off site, such as sharing.
if it is a critical feature, then yes, you need to move,

but I do not see a problem when I'm alone all the expenses, income

Well for me the presence of critical, I find it easier web-based interface with nouta work than with a smart

Rep: (28)
Portable version AlzexFinancePro PC for review

Attached files

Attached fileAlzexFinancePro.zip(23.89 MB)

Post has been editedrobbycat - 19.06.19, 16:58

* dohtar,
I, at least, I can not see the transaction's wife, and she can not see my ... And the whole trick bend in the general accounting.

Rep: (103)
Cubux2
Declared synchronization for the money, but it is all for free

Yes, the whole trouble. My wife and I have used this service for four years :) Not thinking that with the closure of the site will lose synchronization.

I was a normal backup of months for three years, and over the past 11 months - no.
Who I unloaded the backup of the phone, but there all in a heap. Order to make sensible Excel, even during this period it seems a chore

* pafnoot,
Do I understand correctly that the backup of the "purse" can easily push in Alzex Finance, and there will be available to the functional currencies and synchronization across multiple devices available? And all this for 600 rubles?

I do not know, I can not understand.
to import the backup from the family budget, as I understand it, you still need to be broken down into its individual files an income-expense transactions ..?

casperrr79 @ 20.06.19, 01:00*
still need to break it into separate files income-expenditure transactions

file backup several tables - all in a heap (accounts, transactions, categories, translations). I blew all for the convenience of the table for different Excel sheet, and then filtered. Import depends on the program where importiruesh. In Cubux possible and lots of everything, but I found it easier to break apart the income and expenses and more over the years and broke several files imported

Posted 06/20/2019, 8:16:

casperrr79 @ 20.06.19, 00:32*
I was a normal backup of months for three years, and over the past 11 months - no.

the same situation was, only the program conducted since 2012)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 14:30