> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine | Library reading text voice for other applications.

Rep: (2349)
SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine
Version: 3.1.5_I / 3.1.4_E

Last update of the program in the header:28.09.2012

Short description:
Tts- reading text in voice for other applications.
For recruits
Abbreviations
TTS: Text To Speech - text reading by voice
STT: Speech To Text - voice recognition (voice to text)
ASR: Automatic Speech Recognition - the same
SR: Speech Recognition is the same
Takecommon-high.rar files and any of the voices of Milena Premium-High or Embedded-High (several files aremultivolume archive)
common-high.rar (1 file)
milena_premium-high_1-0-1.part * .rar (4 files)
milena_embedded-high_1-0-1.part * .rar (2 files)
* If you see two files (or more) with the same name - lower in the list are newer versions of votes.

It is better to unpack on the computer, on Android it works exactlyZarchchiver
We connect Android to PC via USB. "Internal"sdcard Android-a will appear on the PC as removable drive, media player or digital camera .
On the insidesdcard create a folder VocalizerEx2
Copy the unpacked common-high.rar and the voice of Milena Premium-High or Embedded-High into it.
Disconnect Android from PC: eject / safe remove drives
Take the latest version of Vocalizer Expressive 2vocalizer_e2.tts_1.0.2.3t2.zip
Unpack as specified above.
Install.
* Do not searchVocalizerEx2 TTS in applications. This service is the same as Google tts . In applications he NOT appear .
On Android we go in"Speech synthesis settings"and chooseVocalizerEx2 TTS as Default tts .
In settingsVocalizerEx2 open the folder with voices. Locate the folder VocalizerEx2 you created and select it.
Restart VocalizerEx2. (spoiler"How to restart TTS without restarting Android")
Click to listen to an example.
If it does not work, we overload the Android, listen to the example again.
Again, does not work - ask in the subject.

Installing a reader / reader with TTS support, for exampleMoon + Reader PRO
Listen to your favorite books.
* Sometimes Milena utters the word "comma" or other nonsense.
It is treated with regex. How specifically - do a search in this topic by keywordcomma
For lazy people
TTS does not work And there is a desire to understand
Write in the form:
1. Device / firmware / Android version / is there root access?
2. What is the specific TTS engine, its version + name and voice version
3. Does the voice test work in the Android settings
4. Detailed description of your problem
5. Loglogcat. Without logs you can solve only the simplest problems.
* If it is impossible to perform 1..5 for any reason, ask your question in thistopic
Yandex SpeechKit
Nuanca / Vocalizer
Wanted
Programs are constantly evolving, and doing something decent without documentation and the SDK is almost unreal.
Thanks to EvilShrike managed to make Vocalizer TTS.
If you can help with the programs listed below, PM apokrifX.
Thank you in advance on behalf of all participants in the topic.
Nuance Vocalizer Expressive SDK
Vocalizer Expressive Studio
Vocalizer for Automotive>v5.3
VoCon 3200 Embedded Development System>v3.3
Nuance Voice Ads SDK
Nuance Vocalizer Expressive TTS for Android
Nuance Vocalizer Expressive 2 TTS for Android
Nuance Vocalizer SAPI5 for Windows XP / W7, User Dictionary Editor (RSUDE 2.1 & UDE 3.0), User Dictionary converter
Regular Expressions (regex / regex) for Nuance Vocalizer voices
Alsv70 engine with changes, its files and notes
Vocalizer for Automotive 5.3 and VoCon 3200 Embedded Development System v3.3 SDK from EvilShrike
MILAN - dictionary editor for Nuance Milena from SZ-Vtk
Miledi (sz) - Nuance user dictionaries editor on Android from SZ-Vtk
DiscussionNuance Vocalizer SAPI5 for Windows
Online Vocalizer 5 for Networkdemoordemo
Online Vocalizer 6demo
Nuance Mobile Apps
Voice Notes
"Yu" -kaniya
Google talkback
Nuance Vocalizer TTS for Android
Dictionaries
Nuance main dictionaries are built into voices. Sometimes voices have additional dictionaries (from Nuance), usually for decoding abbreviations. Editors of dictionaries are in the header. Attempts to create dictionaries and their results can be found in this thread. There is no and never will be a dictionary that "solves absolutely all problems". Why - read the topic.
DictionariesfromDamionSleeper
Vocabularyfrom 21aaa12
Uniondictionaries
Amazon.com / Ivona
Acapela
R. H. Voice
R. H. Voice from Olga Yakovleva0.4and0.5, 0.7.1
Google Text-to-Speech
Code Factory / Vocalizer
Nuanca / Loquendo
SamsungTTS: Samsung & SVOX standard and high quality voices
SamsungTTSforICS
Nuanc / SVOX
Android 7 SVOX does not work!

if youjust need any TTS - read the very first item in the cap "For recruits".

If the purchased version does not work for you or trial installed from Google Play - contact SVOX support. They will help, return the money or explain why the trial does not work on your device.
Sound books (txt, fb2) using the engine YandexTTS
FAQ
Svox 3 (3.1.5_I for 4.X, September 28, 2012 and 3.1.4_Р• for 2.X / 3.X, September 10, 2012, 3.1.4 for all voices, September 11, 2012)
SVOX 2 (deprecated)
Fixed versions 313_I / 313_E that do not require root rights and a few votes to them
Sakrament TTS
Googleplayfor Android 4.0.3 and up fromsakrament.com
Sakrament TTS
Beta version, 4 votes: Irina, Vyacheslav (old voices) and Lyudmila, Maxim (new voices).
The version is a demo, 30 days from the date of installation.
Nefonit TTS
Googleplayfor Android 4.0 and up fromNefonitorhere
Useful links for all TTS
Sound enhancers and boosters
In the TTS settings, the example works, and the readers are silent
On some devices you need to allow TTS, reader and plugin, if you use one (for example, tts plugin for fb reader) to work in the background (security / resolution / download in the background)
Android reader and voice reading - which engine to choose?
Can TTS work simultaneously with two (or more) languages?
I can not find the "speech synthesis settings"
Contacts, calls, SMS / MMS
How to remove the Android (logcat) log.
How to enable / disable voice acting SMS voice alerts?
TTS is only a "engine". Some other program plays SMS in voice, for example:
Announcify
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID
Motospeak
Talktome
Macrodroid
For voice recognition / control
Reading, learning and knowledge base
txt_to_wav_light.tts
Examples of votes
TTS comparisonfromKir Goo Doo
Examples of votesfromNokPda-DE
Reading text in Cool Reader
Svox katja : Svox_Katja.mp3
Loquendo Olga : Attached fileolga_loquendo.mp3 (974.38 KB)
IVONA Tatyana : Attached fileNew_Russian_voice_IVONA_Tatyana.mp3 (1.49 MB)
Acapela alyona : Acapela_Alyona.mp3
Nuance milena : Nuance_Milena.mp3
Examples of the short text nuance.tts_1.1_1:
Just Milena (52mb)//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2344214/milenared.mp3
Milena full (~ 500mb)//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2344218/%EC%E8%EB%E5%ED%E0%F4%F3%EB%EBred.mp3
MDG / Reader
Reader- An application that reads books out loud in a high-quality synthesized voice ...
Now the development of "Reader" underAndroidand we plan to lay it outGoogle playby the end of September.
Reader
IOS reader
Suggestions for improving the caps and themes
Suggestions for improving the caps and themes write to QMS apokrifX.
We noticed an error or there are suggestions for the post, the link to which leads from the header, write to the author of the post in QMS.
User activity in the topic

Attached files

Attached fileKatya.rar(15.3 MB)
Attached fileYuri.rar(12.99 MB)

Post has been editedapokrifX - 06.06.19, 04:25

Rep: (2349)
I looked the other day if there were new voices.
Ivona has the latest update 2017-04-18,
Have Acapela 2017-07-17
But these were updates for a tick, Ivona had noticeable changes in 2015, and I don’t remember Acapela at all.
All one way or another go to the clouds and online, everything will be there sooner or later. : yes2:

Rep: (111)
I would like to later. } -)
Attached to these online amplifier. Who cares, test it and whether it is needed at all.

Post has been editedssiaia - 18.06.19, 11:05

Rep: (234)
* ssiaiaa Tell me, please, is there any instruction for your program? FAQ read. Connecting via VPN. At first, it produced such an error.
Attached Image

And after the restart, it reads as established by Alena. I wanted to translate fb2 to mp3 to read Zakhar.

Sylvia @ 06/15/19 19:43*
And after the restart, it reads as established by Alena.
After restarting the selectionYandex TTS it is necessary to do it again (there should be a check mark in the menu) As for the error, most likely either the network or the provider did not like something. In the first case, the inclusion helps me Auto Continue & Retry (if it doesn’t help, run it several times and do something with the network), in the second, only changing the provider: D

Post has been editedssiaia - 15.06.19, 20:14

Rep: (1)
* apokrifX,

The cloud will always pay for use. Offline is the best. If possible, please add. thank

Rep: (2)
* apokrifX,
Offline. There will always be a stationary, that's probably only for ORG, not for users.

this Yandex jumps ahead of the rest of the planet) as if we have Japan and the Internet in every corner is high-speed, with its own engine \ speakers and smart things))
or they are just counting on megacities, hmm ...

Rep: (857)
* freefolve , they are counting on the profits that megacities are now giving. But when the money ceases to be enough, they will be engaged in the province. It was the same with the usual mobile network.

Rep: (26)
* ssiaiaa
Thank you, it works, but with the speed control, nothing happens to read at least a little faster?

Rep: (0)
- API key, embedded in the application, is a test. To gain access to the service, the user must obtain an API key, for which register in the personal account by the link:https://developer.tech.yandex.ru. After a user registers in his personal account, Yandex activates the API key, and the user receives a notification in the mail specified during registration.https://yandex.ru/legal/speechkit/index.html.

How critical is getting your own API key?

I don’t see in my personal accountYandex SpeechKit

Attached images
Attached Image

Diplomat. @ 06.16.19, 11:24*
[email protected], 02:02
- API key, embedded in the application, is a test. To gain access to the service, the user must obtain an API key, for which register in the personal account by the link:https://developer.tech.yandex.ru. After a user registers in his personal account, Yandex activates the API key, and the user receives a notification in the mail specified during registration.https://yandex.ru/legal/speechkit/index.html.

How critical is getting your own API key?

I don’t see Yandex SpeechKit in my personal account

I just quoted information from the Yandex site before all references to the SpeechKit Mobile SDK there disappeared (except for legal terms of use) -)). Now it is ... but betterS-a-b can not determine. SpeechKit Mobile SDK.

* tj2012, Exclusive! (Well, who else wants it) YandexTTS_Engine_v1.5 (se)

Post has been editedssiaia - 18.06.19, 11:03

Rep: (234)
In the first case, the inclusion of Auto Continue & Retry helps me (if it does not help, run several times and do something with the network), in the second, only the provider change: D
Thank you : Thank_you: VPN application change helped: rolleyes:. Everything is converted very quickly, great app. Such a question: can you somehow do something so that the cover, cover.jpg is generated in the same folder with ready mp3 files? it would be generally wonderful: blush:

* Sylvia
Now, if there is a root, you can copy from/data/data/sia.fb2_player/files He's just there cover

Rep: (44)
* Diplomat.
Diplomat. @ 06.16.19, 11:24*
I don’t see Yandex SpeechKit in my personal account

Now hehere

Post has been editedS-a-b - 16.06.19, 14:06

Rep: (26)
* ssiaiaa
Thank you very much, the reputation for today is not allowed to be raised again, but I remember the rules;)

* S-a-b,
cool done there))

SpeechKit 1.83 в‚Ѕ Number of characters 10k

set a minus one SpeechKit 0 в‚Ѕ for probably 9999 characters

I'm more like a cloud like that, not expensive
Compute Cloud
Intel Cascade Lake. 5% vCPU
146.88 ₽
Intel Cascade Lake. Ram
142.56 ₽
Standard disk (HDD)
6.25 ₽

for 500 r and you can compile android

Post has been editedfreefolve - 16.06.19, 20:31

Tell me please, the device galaxy note 9 (android 9 pie), I want to install the voice ivona maxim, which version of ivonaTTS and voice to use?

I took this assembly, acted according to the instructions.SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine (Post NokPda-DE # 47918836)

Previously, it was advised, if there is no SD card, I edited the xml file, and instead of / sdcsrd / ivona I wrote / storage / emulated / 0 / ivona in two lines in the file. Nothing comes out, Ivona tts is put in voice by default, but when entering its settings there is no button to select a folder in memory. voice test does not work. Rebooting does not help. What am I doing wrong and what else can I do?

UP: Even the monitor for logcat can not start, requires JRE or JDK, although this is not a word in the instructions for running the monitor ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsimГЄnzz - 16.06.19, 22:24

Rep: (1)
* simГЄnzz,

SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine
SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine (Post apokrifX # 17438718)

Post has been editedIndi96 - 16.06.19, 22:21

Rep: (322)
SZ-Vtk @ 03/10/19, 10:40*

ACROW (sz) v.4.0

A program to read aloud e-books with Yandex voices. (Android)

- generation errors fixed
- indexes of positions of generation and reproduction are carried
- full dictionary editor
- audio files can be on an external card

* Indi96,
Thank you for poking at the necessary links, everything turned out, plus a turnip from me) Thank you!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19 12:55