> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SpyShot | Makes camera pictures silently and with the screen off

Rep: (35)
Spyshot
version: 1.00

Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2010

Description:
Simple spy camera application that disables the annoying sound of the shutter of your camera. It is possible to turn off the screen to prevent detection spy camera.

The picture is carried out by touching the screen or pressing the camera button.

Free version works with photos in 1024x768. Pictures are stored in the folder / sdcard / spyshot

Android Market: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...pycam-CnEn.aspx

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.00
Attached filecom.jiveturducken.spycam.apk(55.06 Kb)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.11.10, 22:38
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (144)
A Scrin nothing?

I'm talking about the fact that in the description of the screens have a place to be.

Post has been editedsamsunguz - 14.11.10, 19:25

Rep: (14)
It just hides the screen from a spy)

samsunguz @ 14.11.2010, 19:24*
A Scrin nothing?

nothing - a black screen or the camera image and the menu from one point (on a black screen)

Rep: (181)
Cool, is now cast a spell, he thought to write this, even when I did not have an android.

Added:

Looked interesting, but a bit blurry images, and their g-sensor turns the wrong way, but if you really really want something quietly to click ....

they did P.S.Luchshe savers options-for example,analog clock I do not Fota, I just look at the time, and as I poke stranno- to a black screen.
I would also like toshoot video, also do photo front camera (GHS). then we can look at the clock, and turn the phone so that it will be visible standing behind, and it will be on video.

Post has been editedEgor3 - 15.11.10, 16:05

I would also like to shoot video, take photos and front-facing camera (GHS). then we can look at the clock, and turn the body so that it is standing behind the seen, and it will be on video

for such a possibility, I would even pay: sveta:

Rep: (0)
unfinished program will wait for the development of spy))

Rep: (1)
it would be good to implement a program for covert video recording - when the video sound is written in the background.

Rep: (37)
I chyo fotkaet with sound, flawed: beee:

Rep: (7)
The program is interesting, I will follow the update.
I chyo fotkaet with sound

Yeah ... for spyware is a big fawn))

Rep: (23)
on gt540 v 2.1. It comes with audio on 1.6 no

Rep: (1)
WILDFIRE on my application to work extremely crooked. I weighed the whole body. He helped only reboot device that also happens in the curve and Koch. In general, the program carried.

Rep: (171)
I have never earned. or her need for standard camera?

LG GT540 takes on the sound: blush: I hope that the program will finish.

Mr_user
it would be good to implement a program for covert video recording - when the video sound is written in the background.

It would niploho desktop label away, pressing on which recording starts and the second tab to prekroscheniya recording. And the whole recording took place in the background Safe Mode.
Can someone tell me such a program?

Rep: (164)
valunya @ 02.12.2011, 13:15*
Quote (Mr_user)
It would niploho desktop label away, pressing on which recording starts and the second tab to prekroscheniya recording. And the whole recording took place in the background Safe Mode.
Can someone tell me such a program?
Camera Widget Trial (Spycam) - is in the store, but makes only 12 free gallery

Rep: (2)
listen to and there is a camera that is not including the screen to unlock the screen to take pictures by pressing the camera button.

Rep: (23)
Guys, I did not start (
photo
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 12:22