> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Glucool - Diabetes Management | The program for diabetics

Rep: (42)
Glucool - Diabetes Management
Version: 1.42

Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Glucool - Program diary to help monitor the status of patients with diabetes mellitus.
It allows you to record the daily indicators of the level of blood sugar, the amount of carbohydrates consumed, the amount received insulin or medication. It generates reports.

Homepage: http://www.glucool.com/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.michaelfester.glucool

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 1.42 Attached filecom.michaelfester.glucool_1.apk (596.22 KB)
Version: 1.42 RUS Glucool - Diabetes Management.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedEhsana - 28.08.13, 11:48
Reason for editing: added Russian version

Rep: (22)
Thank you very much for the program! For 16 years, I suffer from diabetes, so it is the way it is in the autumn and spring.

Rep: (49)
It is a pity that no Russian would be downloaded and popolzovalsya. vylozhevshemu vseravno respect!

Rep: (0)
We look forward in Russian

Rep: (28)
I use a similar program, called OnTrackhttp://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.gexperts.ontrack/I personally like and the glitches did not notice too without Russian, but xs why he was there

Rep: (15)
Thank you for the program: thank_you:

Rep: (20)
Hey guys I'm sorry for you :-( my identity predospolozhenost well at least until all is well: rolleyes:

Respect the author! Sick 19 years, on paper all the evidence zadolbalsya record. Now I come to the doctor, and turn on the show. Prog super! : Thank_you:

Rep: (146)
Almost 5 hours of continuous translation o_O, typos and spelling then once more verified and tinkering, I quickly translated into Russian make.
Attached filecom.michaelfester.glucool_1_ru.apk(505.34 KB)

Good health. I hope someone can help translate.
Moderators pliz add to his cap.

Post has been editedzerabot - 28.03.11, 22:47

Rep: (2704)
zerabot @ 28.03.2011, 22:23*
wanted to get translated into Russian make.

Slower is better and better, haste is needed elsewhere;)

Rep: (146)
Updated translation. I read Wikipedia, deciphered a couple of incomprehensible acronyms. I made a translation of more literary.
Attached filecom.michaelfester.glucool_1_ru_ver2.apk(505.82 KB)

Comments in a personal email. Prog going to work, then I have another certificate in generalbefore installing this version, uninstall the previous.
I tried to contact the author for inclusion in the translation off. version. While there is no answer.

Rep: (3)
Inglish know, but thanks all the same, in Russian it is more pleasant)))))

thank you sick 7 years .......

Rep: (2)
thank.

Rep: (11)
Thank you, if still not burn carbohydrates in grams and HE ...

Rep: (1)
Thank you sick 6 years old)))

Rep: (1)
https://dbees.com/there on an android such prog-hedgehog + + Russian withdrawal of all schedules and dependencies + soi akkaun their servere.kto can zakinte it separately naetot forum

Rep: (15)
Thank you: smile: sick 13 years: smile:.

Rep: (122)
I play around with the Russian version of the translation after Wikipedia :)

Thank you for a very useful :-)

Thank you, my friends, you very much!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 15:51