Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
personal and family financial management.

Description:
financial management, bookkeeping (personal, home, etc.)

Opportunities:
  • Maintain a plurality of different types of accounts
  • Multicurrency
  • Operations planning, automatic recording
  • Categories and Classification
  • Export / import operations (Quicken, MS Money, QIF, CSV)
  • automatic archiving
  • Password protection
  • Monitor your budget
  • Widgets (fast entry and the next operation)
  • Reports

Homepage: http://groups.google.com/group/anmoney-users/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.zvasvari.anmoney - Save up to 30% when changing from competing products!
Android Market Web: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.zvasvari.anmoneyp
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.zvasvari.anmoney/
User's manual: http://sites.google.com/site/anmoneyru/

Additional Information

Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version 1.15.5: anMoney (Post Giacomino # 43716445)
Version 1.15.3 of chelpa: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/4344962/anMoney.Budget.%26.Finance.PRO.v1.15.3.20140111.crk.Chelpus.apk

Previous versions

Post has been editedCyberbob - 15.10.15, 10:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (10)
link to jump does not work o_O

Rep: (252)
The paid version is different from free?

Rep: (16)
Password protection, budgets, widgets, AutoArchive.
As far as I understand.

Post has been editedRomanKalashnikov - 10.11.10, 11:42

Rep: (1966)
tasty prog, but payment for negating all her charms. I stay on Finansisto.

Yes, I am not a developer, my only official translation into Russian.
Therefore, observations and transfer are accepted.
In addition, I try to convey a thought to the author, if too lazy to draw it in English.

Post has been editedRomanKalashnikov - 10.11.10, 14:52

Rep: (1966)
RomanKalashnikov,
crack him ask: D

Rep: (3)
Great program! Of the ones I tried - in functionality most closely approached the vinmobaylnomu CashOrganizer.
The only thing - there is no "projects", both of CO, and of usability have minor quibbles, though it is a matter of habit.

I want to buy the full version, but would like to see looks like a widget - anyone have screenshots?

Well, the price certainly undemocratic;)

Attached fileanMoney__FREE_.apk(1.25 MB)

Post has been editedoak83 - 11.11.10, 18:54

Rep: (168)
oak83 @ 11.11.2010, 18:52*
I want to buy the full version, but would like to see looks like a widget - anyone have screenshots?

Well, the price of course, undemocratic

How to make screenshots on nerutovanom commune? probably did.
One widget 1 * 3 shows the current balance of any one account from anywhere in the book, the second 3 * 2 shows the next step for any of the books.
The best financial prog bought, now do not know where to put the purchased IziMani))) The only one that can KeshOrg more or less replaced. You can make unrelated book, each with its own currency, the category list, recipients, accounts, etc. Recipients can pull from your address book. Categories are attached to a consumable-profitable, there is an option to warn when trying expenditure category in revenue to raise and vice versa. Very good and comprehensible reports: by category, the recipients and the change in the capital. Prog in Inet not lezit and GPS does not pulls.
I do not remember exactly, but a trial version of such a trial may wrong.

Rep: (1980)
oak83 @ 11.11.2010, 18:52*
The only thing - there is no "projects", as CO

Try the financier - and all have projects and widgets and shortcuts for frequent operations (transactions and transfers)
and all this bEzvozmEzzdno
Financisto

Post has been editedfguy - 12.11.10, 18:40

Equador @ 12.11.2010, 04:01*
How to make screenshots on nerutovanom commune? probably did.

honestly I do not even know, perhaps, that in any way ...
Equador @ 12.11.2010, 04:01*
One widget 1 * 3 shows the current balance of any one account from anywhere in the book, the second 3 * 2 shows the next step for any of the books.

by tap there fast entry transactions? Or just open account-book? In frishnoy version 3 to do tapas, to enter the transaction - lazy: rolleyes:

fguy @ 12.11.2010, 21:37*
financier - and all have projects and widgets and shortcuts for frequent operations

Yeah, at the moment it is the financier and use ...
BUT! lacks display the total balance of accounts are automatically converted from different currencies in the home (I have accounts in 3 currencies, and is required at every moment to know what capital stationed in rubles - anmoney just displays this info)

Wishes of developers: 1) to make themes (skins), personally easymoney me with its light background seems to be more a usable, 2) make the story in exchange rates, 3) more flexible reports (for a sample to take the proverbial CO)

oak83 @ 12.11.2010, 20:02*
by tap there fast entry transactions?

There is in this respect. If you want to different accounts quick commissioning, it is possible one of the tables widgets utykat)))

Equador @ 13.11.2010, 00:08*
There is in this respect. If you want to different accounts quick commissioning, it is possible one of the tables widgets utykat)))

: Lol: ill-conceived course ... The ideal would be following the example of the widget izimanievskogo do ...
Thanks for the info!

Che did not understand, like on the screenshot category n Russian, and I for angitski ...
+ Have any "category group" is also available in English, so also can not edit ...

Or I do not go poking?

biker78 @ 13.11.2010, 00:12*
Che did not understand, like on the screenshot category n Russian, and I for angitski ...

gave the developer - he said in Fixed trail. versions

screen widgets
Attached Image
tyku for the first fall directly into the input box on the transaction account (+) or in the transaction list (ВЈ)
showing the balance is optional
tyku on the second - in the list of scheduled

Projects can be organized through the user classification

Post has been editedRomanKalashnikov - 13.11.10, 18:07

I wait sled.versii..Chuvstvuyu that the program will be better Financisto, but wait until the optimization ...
By the way, if it were possible to import a database from Financiato - it would be essential for the transition, even for money ...

Post has been editedbiker78 - 13.11.10, 21:41

Today refreshed widget input transactions 1 * 1 added.

Updated: now the basic categories of Russian.
Continued testing, it is desirable to change for the better following:
1. That would be all the same imports from Financisto
2. Sub is not possible to move into a different category - and suddenly I'll assume that the example did not drink cola and Poison ... Of course the transfer is to be together with all the already executed transaction.
3. All zapii in one color - merged before his eyes, unlike Financisto ...
4. If you enter a new transaction for consumption and for joining katerogii select all, and only when you save the transaction issued by mistake. It is better to depending on a label (consumption, parish) in the "category" right to choose only valid possibility.

until all ...

And, here's another: Where are edited under Categories, and what for they are necessary?

P.S. It affects the rate of reaction of the author - last week said about the Russian basic categories - fixed and already ...

Post has been editedbiker78 - 16.11.10, 10:40

Rep: (0)
That bought an hour of downloading Marketa's the problem?

I think that in the store.
I also sometimes tupit when updating any program.

Rep: (52)
and she anything financiers generally superior? ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 4:49