Talk videooboev | Talk videooboev and programs for use videooboev

Rep: (609)
Talk videooboev and programs for use videooboevC

$catalog videooboev $Useful topics section

Theme Rules
  1. The theme is intended for discussion purposes only videooboev
  2. Discussion programs which are able to establish videooboi as live wallpaper
  3. Ready to publish video to the next topic$catalog videooboevaccording to the rules threads
Program for use video as a live wallpaper
Instructions
  • Setting the video as a live wallpaper without third-party programs on smartphones Xiaomi
    1. To download the best videos from topics $catalog videooboev
    2. We open on a smartphone Conductor and settings include display hidden files
      Step 2
      Attached Image
    3. Go to the folder MIUI which is located in the internal memory at the root, and create in it a folder .videowallpaper from the point before the name, move the downloaded before the video files in a folder .videowallpaper If the same folder MIUI folder was created .videowallpaper simply move the downloaded before the video files in a folder .videowallpaper
      Step 3
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
    4. Go to Settings - Wallpaper And there open Wallpapers with special EFFECTS , Select the desired file, after the opening of the entire screen from the bottom will be a button To install , Click and choose where they will be applied videooboi of the two installation options videooboev this instruction is completed.
      Installation options videooboev
      • Set on the lock screen
      • Install on your desktop
      • install anywhere
      Step 4
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
    5. Link to the original post with instructions
    6. Link to video instructions on how to install video live wallpaper
      Attached Image
  • Setting the video as a live wallpaper without third-party programs on smartphones Samsung
    1. To download the best videos from topics $catalog videooboev
    2. Open the app on your smartphone Gallery and choose a section albums, looking for where our videos in a folder such as a folder Video wallpaper,
      Step 2
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      go to the folder Video Wallpaper and select any video that we want to set to open the video preview mode
    3. In this mode, video preview at the top right click the ellipsis button and choose the Set as Wallpaper
      Step 3
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
    4. We get to the final finishing video preview mode press Set as Wallpaper thus the video is set to lock the screen on this instruction is completed.
      Step 4
      Attached Image

The cap is in the stage of creation and editingE

Post has been editedMISSHANYA - 19.02.20, 22:00
Reason for editing: Added installation instructions videooboev without third-party programs on smartphones Samsung

Rep: (12)
some more beauty ...

Attached files

Attached filevWallpapers1.rar(14.37 MB)

Post has been editedSwayp - 11.11.10, 23:40

vWallpapers2

Attached files

Attached filevWallpapers2.rar(18.02 MB)

vWallpapers3

Attached files

Attached filevWallpapers3.rar(32.08 MB)

Post has been editedSwayp - 12.11.10, 00:16

Rep: (15)
Why does quality suffer? even if it is just perfect! on the phone screen it gets worse! and also noticed that video with avi extension shows better than in mp4! I can be mistaken, but in mp4 it divides the islands, the borders of the shades are clearly visible! In avi, everything is fine with this, the video seems to be blurred, + in the body, the quality of the video is still deteriorating by itself! Maybe this is so that it does not slow down and is well reproduced!?

Rep: (167)
Attached Image

Attached fileWindows_Seven.avi(172.84 KB)

Attached Image

Attached fileTropical_Paradise.avi(475.06 KB)

Attached Image

Attached fileVista_Lights.avi(483.13 KB)

Attached Image

Attached filevid7997.avi(662.02 KB)

Attached Image

Attached filevid7999.avi(839.83 KB)

Attached Image

Attached filevid8896.avi(953.91 KB)

Attached Image

Attached fileWaterfall.avi(1.23 MB)

Attached Image

Attached fileSunnyfalls.avi(5.97 MB)

Attached Image

Attached fileUtopia.avi(8.96 MB)

Attached Image

Attached fileTrippin.avi(22.9 MB)

Attached Image

Attached fileGorki.avi(62.66 MB)

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 13.11.10, 16:28

Rep: (28)
In the first message I started to make a catalog of all files, I will finish it later today (with preliminary sorting - girls-nature-abstraction, etc.), I will replenish as soon as I receive it :)

Post has been editedBobikSdox - 15.11.10, 13:20

Rep: (21)
the class! : D
the wife demands on her Designer instead of girls-washers, an analog of men ... B) ..
Can anyone have a macho couple ..?
damn nafik I showed her ..

Rep: (4)
and the girls-washers are in good quality? I can’t find anything like that at all. And then, on the SGS, it’s pathetic, as it looks like a reaped video.

Rep: (11)
you download the prog Video live wallpaper, install it through the root, then on the desktop you pinch the display you poke Animated wallpaper and there you choose this prog and point the way to any video.

Rep: (542)
installation instructions added to the header

Post has been editedsshick в„ў - 22.12.10, 16:20

Rep: (542)
Video Live Wallpaper v0.83

Download: Attached fileVideoLiveWallpaper_v0_83.apk (2.16 MB)

Rep: (0)
I do not have avi on x10 (((

Rep: (28)
I do not understand ... why did my message become TWENTY-TWO, even though I opened this topic? Well, at least there added a link to the instructions.

And, apparently, because the mods in this topic moved messages from other topics, and they were previously created.

Post has been editedBobikSdox - 10.12.10, 09:05

Rep: (1)
Minyen from the cartoon "Despicable Me" Funny, he did himself, I have smart shows, no glitches!

Attached Image

Download: Attached fileminions.avi.avi (732.24 KB)

Post has been editedsshick в„ў - 22.12.10, 16:05

Rep: (230)
I will insert my 5 kopecks, maybe someone will like it.
Video of the marine aquarium. 480x800 I cannot add screenshots yet, the computer is busy. I did it for myself, but if someone like it, I'll post it again.
Attached fileAqua_01.avi(14.63 MB)

Attached fileAqua_02.avi(13.81 MB)

Attached fileAqua_03.avi(10.3 MB)

Here is a new theme!

Attached files

Attached file2.avi(3.41 MB)

Rep: (2)
Cool but a bit strange prog) I put Optimus blue "diamond", sticking horror and the picture and the screen itself, then for the sake of fun stuck a 700-meter avi film, the quality is a little square and the screen .. you can say that it does not slow down but works like any Nokia Samsung is old)
Question to the creator of the yellow minyenov, what did the video and what options? Everything works perfectly and is a very cool screensaver.

I downloaded the cartoon trailer in .mp4, cut it and processed it in Sony Vegas 9 pro, brought it out to .wmv, then through the WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe converter, setting the parameters like on the attached picture - it converted to .avi and that's all;)

Attached images
Attached Image

Spread mineny continued! Full version. There is a moment like slow motion, do not think that it slows down, so it was intended by me! I will still finish the video, most likely in the next year. no time.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached file________ full.avi(1.96 MB)

Post has been editedsshick в„ў - 30.12.10, 12:37

Rep: (2)
Tell me, do the last videos work only upside down or what?
Here with the Chinese, everything is clear, it is long and the rest how?
Just thinking to put a program or not :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 3:26